Church teacher charged with molestation

Church teacher charged with molestation

There are 1 comment on the Ocala Star-Banner story from Mar 27, 2010, titled Church teacher charged with molestation. In it, Ocala Star-Banner reports that:

A music teacher at a church school was charged Friday with four counts of lewd and lascivious molestation, one count of lewd and lascivious conduct, 12 counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition and one count of child abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ocala Star-Banner.

Marion Co Business Owner

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Apr 6, 2010
This creep would come in occasionally to my store and I was amazed at how "fem" this queer acted. I can't believe that a church would let him teach/serve in any capacity with kids. I'm NOT stereo-typing. I have friends and family who choose a "gay" lifestyle, but this guy was an overly mushy, whiny, prancy, sneery, "flamer"!! Shame on this church for allowing this to happen. If your gut tells you that there is a "perv" in front of you...LISTEN!!! Too bad this story is repeated over & over & over in every town just because a church or school wants to accept anyone "willing" to serve while being politically correct!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage 2 hr Peggy 6
Hi friends Tue The Villager 2 56
True Car . COM Tue The Villager 2 3
Discovery/TLC have a child molester problem? May 25 Doug 3
What kind of people would come here to post any... May 24 Angel 1
manufactured home vs site built-Which to buy? May 19 Doug 3
Totv political forum May 19 John 118
More from around the web

Summerfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE