Aqua Lies

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Aqua Utilities Florida is planning a rate case for the Chuluota system in Seminole county immediately after the Feb 14th AUF case decision comes out. Just so you know there are many customers in Chuluota that have not been billed for wastewater services(called disassociated meters) for some time now and Aqua plans to write off the amounts due and then bill these customers on a forward going basis. The Neptune Meters that Aqua purchased are garbage and many have been replacement over and over again. The accounting and operations group mentioned this to PA management and again then did absolutely nothing about it.

Aqua Banner billing system has been out of balance by about $100k since their software conversion in 2006 and company has failed over and over to try and reconcile the out of balance issue. I raised it over and over again and was told not to waste my time on it. Every Aqua State that is on the Banner Billing system is out of balance since 2006 or prior by huge dollars amounts.

This is another example of the how bad their Banner billing system is and how they did not do any due diligence on the systems they bought. I am a former employee who recently was terminated because I spoke out on the reallocation of expenses that Aqua is currently making between their Sarasota systems and the AUF systems that will most likely result in AUF systems being hit with approximately $100,000 more in expense in the next rate case and will also affect the upcoming Chuluota case as well.
Also, the company is not going to acquire Harbor Hills in Lady Lake due to the pressure from the community. I have complained about how we (the Aqua Florida staff) were getting a bad reputation about customer service and billing which is not controlled at the Lady Lake office but is controlled up in the Bryn Mawr, PA office. The CEO always talks about closing the doors in Florida in all of our monthly Florida meetings (great morale booster for the Florida employees) if Aqua is not wanted, so if you keep the pressure up, he will most likely sell the company. I feel for my former co-workers in the Florida office because they truly do care about the customers, the high bills and the bad customer service, but they have absolutely no control over any of it because Bryn Mawr is not listening.
They recently hired a new President who was in charge of customer service in PA. This will not help resolve the customer service issues because he is the person who is responsible for the poor customer service throughout the company. Poor customer service and water quality is not just a Florida issue for Aqua, it exists in many of its other systems in other states. You do not see that with any other water system except Aqua.
Bill Mathias Idiot

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Bill Mathias is an idiot!!! He should stick to selling pots and pans. He does not even have children in Public School, they are in Private School. Arming Teachers with guns will make them targets not solve problems. Where will they keep the guns Bill while teaching, in a their desk drawers where a kid could get to it? Or maybe on a holster under their clothes and went they turn their back to the children to teach them, they could be a attacked for the gun. Great idea stupid. Did you come up with this while drinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Summerfield Discussions

Search the Summerfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anybody try TalkOfTheVillages.com (Mar '08) 54 min Cynthia 714
Are The Villages the best place to retire in Fl... (Apr '09) 11 hr Cynthia 399
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 12 hr Panamaed 2,631
Patty 55 is AngieFox10 13 hr Scorecard 25
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 18 hr nope 1,788
GG is back in full BS mode 19 hr Cynthia 29
Debate: Marijuana - The Villages, FL (Sep '10) Apr 13 Bernie 33
•••

Flood Watch for Marion County was issued at April 18 at 4:11AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Summerfield Jobs

•••