Tea party is losing their hold on the...
Maxine

Ocala, FL

#62 Jul 28, 2014
The Villager 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I think he means well, but you nailed it. He spends so much energy on his bla bla bla stories and then caps every one of them off with how unhappy I am. I am happy and enjoy every day. I don't have hate for anyone, but I sincerely think the tea party and their supporters are a racist hate group. I have several staunch republican friends her in the Villages that are becoming more and more disgusted with them. I don't know why Rusty won't let me feel that way without hating me for my opinion. Even Gracie and I argue on topics, but we like and respect each other.
There you go with your Gracie obsession again. Today you like and respect each other ??? LOL How many hours or days will it be before you are spewing your venom at her again. STOP bringing Gracie into EVERY thread. There are over 100,000 people in The Villages. Gracie is only ONE. No one cares about whether Gracie likes you or not. It is SO boring. What does your wife think about your obsession with Gracie ??
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#63 Jul 28, 2014
Hazy wrote:
<quoted text>You appear to confuse the opinions of political writers and assorted journalists for facts Dusty and beyond being a blowhard you've strayed very far of the topic which regards the Teaparty's hold on The Villages.
Now trust me on this, discussing the Teaparty members and organizations is far more entertaining than who donated what amount to which candidate for POTUS and probably more useful too.
BTW do you hate Obama more because he's a moderate Democrat or because he's black?
First of all, I, in NO way hate Obama, and find your racial comment very offensive, but Germaine in a way because anyone who is not on his bandwagon can count on being called a racist.

No...I do not hate Obama, and am curious how you make the leap to that from disagreeing with some of his policies ??

Sorry I am a blowhard, but in your quick attempt to attack, you neglect to note that my posts have been in reply to other posters and not unsolicited.. You might speak to those who made comments about corporate donations, or is it just YOUR opinions that count ?

As to the tea party, I have said many times, but unheard by you, I am not a strong supporter.
Fact is, the reason for the piece you found offensive, and mentioned but also unheard, was the fact a strong Democrat, while not supporting, understood what it meant to the party.

It does appear you have reading and comprehension skills, and hope sometime you READ before typing verbal assaults.
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#64 Jul 28, 2014
Maxine wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with your Gracie obsession again. Today you like and respect each other ??? LOL How many hours or days will it be before you are spewing your venom at her again. STOP bringing Gracie into EVERY thread. There are over 100,000 people in The Villages. Gracie is only ONE. No one cares about whether Gracie likes you or not. It is SO boring. What does your wife think about your obsession with Gracie ??
It will not stop, believe me. It has become a bore to everyone

Since: Jul 14

Lady Lake, FL

#65 Jul 28, 2014
Apologies.....I forgot/erred and was not signed in. The last two VISITOR posts were mine.

Sorry again
Hazy

Deltona, FL

#66 Jul 28, 2014
Visitor wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I, in NO way hate Obama, and find your racial comment very offensive, but Germaine in a way because anyone who is not on his bandwagon can count on being called a racist.
No...I do not hate Obama, and am curious how you make the leap to that from disagreeing with some of his policies ??
Sorry I am a blowhard, but in your quick attempt to attack, you neglect to note that my posts have been in reply to other posters and not unsolicited.. You might speak to those who made comments about corporate donations, or is it just YOUR opinions that count ?
As to the tea party, I have said many times, but unheard by you, I am not a strong supporter.
Fact is, the reason for the piece you found offensive, and mentioned but also unheard, was the fact a strong Democrat, while not supporting, understood what it meant to the party.
It does appear you have reading and comprehension skills, and hope sometime you READ before typing verbal assaults.
I was just being curious because you were nearly foaming at the mouth while serial posting earlier. And it's not a giant leap to racist for someone who links the John Birch Society and Townhall is it?

It was the Teaparty headline that caught my attention, apparently you'll just spew anywhere.

Lady Lake, FL

#67 Jul 28, 2014
Mary wrote:
I did notice a total lack of comment regarding the influence of corporation monies and contributions, nor real anti trust action, my conclusion is you are defensive for a reason. You were or are currently involved in the game.
The tea party is doing nothing more than spewing the party line supported by the Koch brothers and many business leaders, primarily family operations. Thus the government was shut down by these home grown terrorists over the debt ceiling hike, and for sure was fully supported by the Neanderthal thinking of these same families of which the Kochs were number one.
You are kidding right ? You did not see the many links that show the corporate donations by company and by candidate that I gave ? I get all kinds of yelled at for talking too much about it and you didnt even see it ? That is quite funny !

What party line have you seen in any of my posts.....please paste and copy. You have seen no party line spewed. NONE.

Do you people read at all...have any ability to understand.

It is so ingrained in you to call people names you lose track of what they say because you do not seem to care. You just keep saying the same thing.

Is your post serious since it is ludicrious.....I gave you so many links and facts on corporate spending you cannot even be done with it if you really care. You are sounding like you are typing what someone on tv is telling you.

I addressed the Kock Brothers and Soros....were you not here

Whatever you do, please read my posts before you attack.

Lady Lake, FL

#68 Jul 28, 2014
You people are getting funny,

One person says I am wasting too much time on corporate funding and the other says I never addressed it. You guys need to talk

Lady Lake, FL

#69 Jul 28, 2014
Hazy wrote:
<quoted text>I was just being curious because you were nearly foaming at the mouth while serial posting earlier. And it's not a giant leap to racist for someone who links the John Birch Society and Townhall is it?
It was the Teaparty headline that caught my attention, apparently you'll just spew anywhere.
Yeah, thats me....reckless, with no information and you consistently suggest and discuss topics. Webposting three years old....not even reading my premise before each of those very offensive links.

Man, this country is in big trouble and I realize that is a opening for you infantile jerks and your one liners.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#70 Jul 28, 2014
Just a FYI

The Sarah Palin Network opens today at just $9.95 @ month. She's likely looking for huge numbers in The Villages where she's become more popular than golf and complaining.
Anonymous

Apopka, FL

#71 Jul 28, 2014
Dusty123 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sad for those of us who enjoy discussing politics is people like you...who NEVER EVER cite facts....just spew out the talking points as instructed.
I am not a fan of the Tea Party but much of what they say makes sense....I have my problems with them however, but I cannot stand people like you who know nothing...you make statements with absolutely no backup because MSNBC has not supplied it to you.
At least I am giving you neutral website to go and get educated. I am not preaching RIGHT WING...I am not preaching REPUBLICAN.....I am not preaching TEA PARTY...all I wish you would do is get some facts before you say this stuff. It plays well on MSNBC and on the wierd web sites but you know how stupid you sound out in public.
Your last sentence is about as non sensical as one can be. You obviously are noteasily embarassed...but you should be embarassed.
I can and will substantiate anything I say....I do not throw out stupid thiings like you are doing....I would enjoy discussing current events but not the hysterical, stupid, unsubstantiated things you type. It is really bad.
I tried my best to find a relevant comment in this spew of hatred and self righteousness but was unsuccessful. How about you practice what you preach!

Lady Lake, FL

#72 Jul 28, 2014
larry1952 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried my best to find a relevant comment in this spew of hatred and self righteousness but was unsuccessful. How about you practice what you preach!
I have tried, honestly. I have not spewed hate other than my comments to Lou personally. I have replied to anyone who posted with links and comments and to this point have only received the verbal abuse reserved for children.

Not wasting time anymore.....wish all of you luck.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#73 Jul 29, 2014
Dusty123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried, honestly. I have not spewed hate other than my comments to Lou personally. I have replied to anyone who posted with links and comments and to this point have only received the verbal abuse reserved for children.
Not wasting time anymore.....wish all of you luck.
Nice to see I am not alone In seeing Rusty as both a hater and a blowhard.

Sorry, but I started this thread to discuss the Tea Party and the reasons they are loosing popularity in The Villages.

Like normal, rather than find a thread of their own interest, some chose to attack others for any difference of opinion. That my friends is a hater. Rusty has shown true colors in the relentless attacks on my opinion on the Tea Party. I do thank those that came forward to support my view or even simply my right to have an opinion without being insulted.

I still love you Rusty, but you need to consider anger management.

Love
Lou

Location hidden

#74 Jul 29, 2014
A good read.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

I look forward to seeing a Republican run for office that I can vote for. That will be the day when the healing of this country will begin.

READ THIS LINK CAREFULLY.

http://www.seanbond.me/goptea-nazi-germany/

Location hidden

#75 Jul 29, 2014
This link must be posted again. This is a true testament of the end game of the Tea Party.

http://www.seanbond.me/goptea-nazi-germany/

Location hidden

#76 Aug 4, 2014
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07...

I love people that allow god to use them for the good of mankind unfortunately, tea Baggers use religion to help themselves and to justify their prejudice agenda.
Love all mankind and stop selecting the chosen based on how others look.
Mary

Eustis, FL

#77 Aug 4, 2014
The tea party in the villages and the tri county area is comprised of racist, angry old white men and their dutiful wives, with the ongoing agenda of making sure there are no costs incurred to them for ANYTHING government related. They will shut the government down no matter what it costs. Nothing more than home grown terrorists that have, and are losing elections due to their far right neo nazi ideals. The masses are fed up with these losers. We have been fighting this generation all our lives. These are the same folks that fought civil rights, were pro Vietnam, even though they didn't participate, and are pro corp welfare, anti women/ minorities, and have zero compassion for the needy. God will have final judgement on them.

Location hidden

#78 Aug 4, 2014
Mary wrote:
The tea party in the villages and the tri county area is comprised of racist, angry old white men and their dutiful wives, with the ongoing agenda of making sure there are no costs incurred to them for ANYTHING government related. They will shut the government down no matter what it costs. Nothing more than home grown terrorists that have, and are losing elections due to their far right neo nazi ideals. The masses are fed up with these losers. We have been fighting this generation all our lives. These are the same folks that fought civil rights, were pro Vietnam, even though they didn't participate, and are pro corp welfare, anti women/ minorities, and have zero compassion for the needy. God will have final judgement on them.
That sums it up nicely. Funny thing is they do all the above under the name of patriotism when in fact they are against what this country stands for to include the constitution.
Mary

Eustis, FL

#79 Aug 4, 2014
The Villager 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sums it up nicely. Funny thing is they do all the above under the name of patriotism when in fact they are against what this country stands for to include the constitution.
"Of course Fascism will arrive in the US. It will be disguised as patriotism!" ....Huey Long

The tea party wraps itself in the flag and the ignorant follow. They are truly damaging this country. Thank God Darwin is on our side and time will heal the wounds as the angry/ spoiled old white men die off!

Location hidden

#80 Aug 4, 2014
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
"Of course Fascism will arrive in the US. It will be disguised as patriotism!" ....Huey Long
The tea party wraps itself in the flag and the ignorant follow. They are truly damaging this country. Thank God Darwin is on our side and time will heal the wounds as the angry/ spoiled old white men die off!
For sure. I am elderly, white and financially stable. I should be quiet, but I just cannot be a racist like my kind. I am happy to say I am not alone in my disgust with rich white men, by other rich white men. The young folks are fed up and ready to embrace a new America free of the racists of my generation.

Since: Feb 14

Lady Lake, FL

#81 Aug 4, 2014
Disgusted with rich white men., now does disgust mean "hate" & does hate mean "racist", Ummmmmmmm, everything and everyone is now a racist & a hater, the word is constantly being thrown around everywhere to the point it rolls off peoples backs., and speaking of the rich,

Buried inside a Congressional Budget Office report this week was this nugget: when it comes to individual income taxes, the top 40 percent of wage earners in America pay 106 percent of the taxes. The bottom 40 percent...pay negative 9 percent.

You read that right. One group is paying more than 100 percent of individual income taxes, the other is paying less than zero.

It's right there in Table 3 on page 13 of the report. The numbers are based on 2010 IRS and Census Bureau figures.
THANK GOD FOR THE RICH!, they don't just pay most of the taxes, THEY PAY ALL OF THE TAXES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defense against Zika Tue Just me 3
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) Aug 21 Just me 430
Home sales in The Villages slowing down Aug 21 Morgan 1
News Democrat asks Villages to stop playing Hillary ... Aug 19 Mikey 6
Hillery the lier Aug 18 Fido 5
News STDs Running Rampant In Retirement Community (May '06) Aug 11 Bugger 111
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) Aug 8 Slamming Sam 34

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance