Tea party is losing their hold on the Villages Florida

Posted in the Summerfield Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 26, 2014
Various articles and media outlets are confirming the disgust of the general population and even the Republicans in The Villages florida. Also, it appears that many are leaving the Republican Party due to the fanatical stance taken by the Tea Party. Without the Tea Party, the established Republican Party would control both houses.

Since: Jul 14

Lady Lake, FL

#2 Jul 26, 2014
The Villager 2 wrote:
Various articles and media outlets are confirming the disgust of the general population and even the Republicans in The Villages florida. Also, it appears that many are leaving the Republican Party due to the fanatical stance taken by the Tea Party. Without the Tea Party, the established Republican Party would control both houses.
Could you link to those articles or mention them by name so they can be read ????

Thanks
Mary

Mount Dora, FL

#3 Jul 26, 2014
Good riddance to these home grown terrorists. They have been hiding behind the flag far too long. Angry old white men and their dutiful wives hell bent on destroying the country as we know it by furthering corporate control on the backs of the middle class. I love that on the village news more and more are standing up to these nut jobs! Don't let Aimee and her legion of just say no control us or our elected any longer. Stand up to the clown that is our congressman when he prints his lies. Don't be afraid of these bullies and demonstrate it by speaking out EVERY time they open their mouths to pitch their lies!

Location hidden

#4 Jul 26, 2014
Dusty123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you link to those articles or mention them by name so they can be read ????
Thanks
Mostly Fox News and the Glenn Beck radio show.
mickey

Lady Lake, FL

#5 Jul 26, 2014
I agree. Many of my Republican friends are much more moderate than those tea party wing nuts.

Lady Lake, FL

#6 Jul 26, 2014
Well, I do not believe what you say about those articles unless you can show me that.

I follow politics pretty darn closely and what you said in your opener is just flat out not true.

This is not support for anything, but you cannot simply tell fibs anywhere....and what you typed here is JUST NOT TRUE
Mary

Mount Dora, FL

#7 Jul 26, 2014
Yea, don't believe the articles. Check out the corp criminal Koch brothers and the purchase of our country. Then of course just look at the primaries already held. The tea party just plain sucks!

Location hidden

#8 Jul 26, 2014
Everyday citizens now effected by the racist greedy policies of the Rep Party are finally wakening up to the reality. The Tea party is to the right of insane and it will not be tolerated anymore. We will not see another republican president until these idiots of the tea party leave the political scene.

Lady Lake, FL

#9 Jul 26, 2014
The Villager 2 wrote:
Everyday citizens now effected by the racist greedy policies of the Rep Party are finally wakening up to the reality. The Tea party is to the right of insane and it will not be tolerated anymore. We will not see another republican president until these idiots of the tea party leave the political scene.
Didn't take you long to drive me off here. You are, as advertised...mean and nasty !!

BYE

Since: Feb 14

Lady Lake, FL

#10 Jul 26, 2014
TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY!, We need the Tea Party to turn around what these Marxist leftists called the Democrats are doing to this country.
Look at the open borders, Obama and the Democrats,Pelosi, Reid just licking their chops for new voters. We don't even know what kind of people are coming across, and they won't be sent back, bringing disease and God knows what other diseases.
If Obama at the end of summer takes his magic wand (He is King you know) and declares amnesty, I hope they impeach him to the fullest max for not upholding the Constitution he was sworn to uphold.
"Lets pass this healthcare bill so we can then see whats in it"?

Location hidden

#11 Jul 26, 2014
Dusty123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't take you long to drive me off here. You are, as advertised...mean and nasty !!
BYE
Yea, it worked.NOW WE CAN HAVE AN ADULT CONVERSATION.

I think dirty 123 was a Tea Party idiot.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 26, 2014
Lobo1 wrote:
TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY!, We need the Tea Party to turn around what these Marxist leftists called the Democrats are doing to this country.
Look at the open borders, Obama and the Democrats,Pelosi, Reid just licking their chops for new voters. We don't even know what kind of people are coming across, and they won't be sent back, bringing disease and God knows what other diseases.
If Obama at the end of summer takes his magic wand (He is King you know) and declares amnesty, I hope they impeach him to the fullest max for not upholding the Constitution he was sworn to uphold.
"Lets pass this healthcare bill so we can then see whats in it"?
My friend, the democrats are trying to keep America, the land of the free. Are you better off with this republican congress of NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO?

Lady Lake, FL

#13 Jul 26, 2014
ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS

PUTS THE KOCH BROTHERS TO SHAME

LEFTISTS/MARXIST AND THE DEM. ARE GONNA MAKE IT THE LAND OF THE FREE
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...

Lady Lake, FL

#14 Jul 26, 2014
Lobo1 wrote:
ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS
PUTS THE KOCH BROTHERS TO SHAME
LEFTISTS/MARXIST AND THE DEM. ARE GONNA MAKE IT THE LAND OF THE FREE
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...
Falling on deaf, uninformed, brainwashed people.

They do not read or they would know that Harry Ried changed the rules in the Senate so that there can be no ammendments even considered. This means what ever the Democrats want...it will be with no discussion.

They do not read or they would know the House has passed over 100 bills that just sit because the Senate refuses to read them or allow discussions.

And the refer to Reps as NO NO NO

They do not read or they would know that in the current immigration fiasco, the Dems will not change the 2008 law even though they know it would solve the problem. They would know that fixing that would lead to Obama getting the money he wants, BUT what is happening is Obama will moan and bitch instead of leading and eventually will dictate amnesty for millions. Why...read Politico...openly for political motives in Nov.

They do not read or they would know, as you pointed out, Soros puts the Koch Bros to shame. They say what they say because they were told all this crap by MSNBC, etc. Ried started this stuff with Koch's and he (Ried) has become a laughing stock.

Speaking of laughing stocks...these uninformed dumb crackers posting this garbage on here are typical of today's Left......forget the country....forget the constitution.....we need the black vote, the Hispanic vote, etc so do what it takes to GET VOTES.

I challenge these posters to back up what they say with facts or links...I can substantiate all I say.

If Lou started this to bash and sow hate, that makes him a typical Dem

Location hidden

#15 Jul 26, 2014
LOL. The nay sayer Repub's have no outlet except to come on thread and cry.

What's wrong boys, no thread preaching your hate and lies to attach too.?

Lady Lake, FL

#16 Jul 26, 2014
This entire thread is bases on hate and stupidity. How can one person be so misinformed and available to be led around by his nose as this.

You simply mouth off....you know nothing but how to preach hate, and that's it.

Lou, you are so easily led around...and manipulated. The confusion you have which leads to the stupid posts are simply because you always take the easy way out, and you are in this arena. You are woefully inept at this, because you skim things....that is what BOTH parties depend on..stupid voters and you fit the bill.

I have problems with the tea party at times, but when you post, you say absolutely nothing..you just spew hate. You are not stupid, but this kind of posting sure makes you look not only stupid, but lazy.

Wouldn't it be great to actually read things and know what you are talking about....to know actually both sides of things ? Or are you hopelessly inept, and bound to stay so uninformed.

I have tried to defend you....I have encouraged you, but this garbage shows me, you are beyond any hope. Stop looking to blame everyone...stand up like a man and learn what is going on instead of making a fool of yourself.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 26, 2014
So anyway, the Tea Baggers are on their way out. Democrats love them because they help Democrats win elections, but the Republicans are fed up with the fools bringing down the republican chances to win.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 27, 2014
Dusty123 wrote:
This entire thread is bases on hate and stupidity. How can one person be so misinformed and available to be led around by his nose as this.
You simply mouth off....you know nothing but how to preach hate, and that's it.
Lou, you are so easily led around...and manipulated. The confusion you have which leads to the stupid posts are simply because you always take the easy way out, and you are in this arena. You are woefully inept at this, because you skim things....that is what BOTH parties depend on..stupid voters and you fit the bill.
I have problems with the tea party at times, but when you post, you say absolutely nothing..you just spew hate. You are not stupid, but this kind of posting sure makes you look not only stupid, but lazy.
Wouldn't it be great to actually read things and know what you are talking about....to know actually both sides of things ? Or are you hopelessly inept, and bound to stay so uninformed.
I have tried to defend you....I have encouraged you, but this garbage shows me, you are beyond any hope. Stop looking to blame everyone...stand up like a man and learn what is going on instead of making a fool of yourself.
Bla bla bla.
This is your blueprint and it is not going to fly.
http://aattp.org/13-logical-fallacies-and-how...

The tea baggers are a racist group of brain dead followers to the corp giants that are destroying this country. You need to wake up, research and stop being right wing clown.

Lady Lake, FL

#19 Jul 27, 2014
When all else fails, "you are a racist"

Location hidden

#20 Jul 27, 2014
Lobo1 wrote:
When all else fails, "you are a racist"
No, but if you are in support of the Tea Party, your a hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi friends 8 hr The Villager 2 37
Discovery/TLC have a child molester problem? 16 hr The Villager 2 2
manufactured home vs site built-Which to buy? May 19 Doug 3
Totv political forum May 19 John 118
Big Red has returned home. May 16 Cindy 17
the villages of Parkwood (Apr '09) May 13 Mbaro 264
FOX or MSNBC May 11 Joe 1
More from around the web

Summerfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE