The Villages - Florida's Friendliest Home Town

Oct 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BellaOnline

The Villages is a popular retirement community of around 90,000 residents in North Central Florida, between Leesburg and Ocala.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jack

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 30, 2013
 
The Villages is full of belligerent, mean, cranky old farts
Bg Native

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 1, 2013
 
Jack wrote:
The Villages is full of belligerent, mean, cranky old farts
And you are an expert I suppose, The Village is calling their idiot...
Fat Ass

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Jack wrote:
The Villages is full of belligerent, mean, cranky old farts
Why do people in TEXAS post about a FLORIDA community ???? Don't you have places in TEXAS to whine about ???
Fat Ass

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
A texas server does not mean anyone is in Texas, are you as frieking dumb as you sound scum bag?
If you are in The Villages, it wouldn't show up as Texas. Calling names shows YOUR ignorance.
Jack

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Fat Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are in The Villages, it wouldn't show up as Texas. Calling names shows YOUR ignorance.
You're quite the internet expert, ever hear of a proxy server you dumb prick. I am in the Villages, scum bags like you are the reason so many homes are up for sale.
Gracie

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Screw Fat Ass, hes a $3 bill
Fat Ass

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jun 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite the internet expert, ever hear of a proxy server you dumb prick. I am in the Villages, scum bags like you are the reason so many homes are up for sale.
So how is the sale of your Villages home going ??
If you don't like in here.....LEAVE ALREADY.
Jack

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Fat Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is the sale of your Villages home going ??
If you don't like in here.....LEAVE ALREADY.
My home is for sale, and scum bags like you are only a part of the reason. I'm really tired of banging your wife while you play golf.
IRS ruled Against

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 7, 2013
 
The Developer has lost again against the IRS. Been going on for 5 years. Developer uses the amenity fees to pay the lawyers fighting this. Main bond holder is Goldman Sacks. Read the Bloomberg report. Lots of spin coming out and most have no idea how ripped off they are from this developer. Golf courses in shitty condition . Villagers have no say and pay twice what their houses are worth. Historic side going to hell and the Developer doesn't care!! Stay away. Go to Ormond Beach like I did. Sold in the Villages and got water front with twice the size house for the same price as a crap home, with no land, no view in the Villages. Bullshit about friendliness, people are friendly many places.
Fat Ass

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 7, 2013
 
IRS ruled Against wrote:
The Developer has lost again against the IRS. Been going on for 5 years. Developer uses the amenity fees to pay the lawyers fighting this. Main bond holder is Goldman Sacks. Read the Bloomberg report. Lots of spin coming out and most have no idea how ripped off they are from this developer. Golf courses in shitty condition . Villagers have no say and pay twice what their houses are worth. Historic side going to hell and the Developer doesn't care!! Stay away. Go to Ormond Beach like I did. Sold in the Villages and got water front with twice the size house for the same price as a crap home, with no land, no view in the Villages. Bullshit about friendliness, people are friendly many places.
SO glad you left. Now it really is THE friendliest hometown. We just have to get rid of a FEW more of the negative people. 99% are friendly....the other 1% need to STOP COMPLAINING AND MOVE ALREADY !!!
Jack

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jun 7, 2013
 
Fat Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
SO glad you left. Now it really is THE friendliest hometown. We just have to get rid of a FEW more of the negative people. 99% are friendly....the other 1% need to STOP COMPLAINING AND MOVE ALREADY !!!
Looks like you don't mind the fact I'm banging your wife
Fat Ass

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jun 7, 2013
 
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you don't mind the fact I'm banging your wife
What part of " FatAss is a straight female" do you not understand ???
Jack

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jun 8, 2013
 
Fat Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of " FatAss is a straight female" do you not understand ???
Straight is on thing you've never been. Good try jerk off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Summerfield Discussions

Search the Summerfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anybody try TalkOfTheVillages.com (Mar '08) 1 hr Pardude 689
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr look at the poster noww 2,610
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 6 hr Not True 1,785
Patty 55 is AngieFox10 8 hr Pat 13
Are The Villages the best place to retire in Fl... (Apr '09) 8 hr Chuck 395
Debate: Marijuana - The Villages, FL (Sep '10) Sun Bernie 33
Underground caves (May '09) Apr 11 omegaltd 143
•••
•••
•••
•••

Summerfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Summerfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••