Lady Lake a Village????

Posted in the Summerfield Forum

adeline

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 20, 2014
I need to know what Lady Lake is, and what it's like. Researching from far away , it seams like part of the villages, but not.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 21, 2014
It is strung along the outside of the villages like a laundry and pawn shop run outside of a military base. Not much to see or use.
Cynthia

Lady Lake, FL

#3 Mar 25, 2014
adeline wrote:
I need to know what Lady Lake is, and what it's like. Researching from far away , it seams like part of the villages, but not.
Lady Lake is a town in Florida. A small portion of The Villages is located in Lady Lake. It is the oldest section of The Villages and is in Lake County. There are other homes in the town of Lady Lake that are NOT in The Villages. There is another portion of The Villages in Marion County, but 90% of The Villages is in Sumter County.
The houses OUTSIDE of The Villages in Lake County are VERY CHEAP. Lots of manufactured homes. As you already know, YOU CANNOT LIVE IN THE VILLAGES with children under 19.
Cynthia

Lady Lake, FL

#4 Mar 25, 2014
Google is your friend...even in White Lake, MI...

http://www.ladylake.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Red has returned home. Wed Lord Scotchdrinker 15
Ted Cruise is running for President Wed Visitor 4
I am going to be nice from now on Wed Peter 35
Thank God for engineers Wed Tim 5
Stop the world, I wanna get off Wed Mary 1
March 25, 2015 Travel Expo at the Polo Grounds Wed Chris 3
News Central Florida needs to break the obesity cycle (Jul '13) Wed Chris 140
Summerfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web