GG is back in full BS mode
Rpoo1

Eustis, FL

#43 Apr 23, 2014
Cynthia wrote:
You people who put down Gracie don't know her. You are jealous and sick. You might try to be nice and see if you get better results. What goes around comes around. Gracie isn't the only one you pick on. Your mate isn't reall happy except with several drinks. Your neighbors have crossed you off their list. Even the people that you play golf with ask to be put in a different group.You come on hear and write shit and you need to clean up your own act. Stop acting like a dam baby. You are a bully and you always have been. It isn't too late to change.
Hi Tom
Mary

Ocala, FL

#44 Apr 23, 2014
Rpoo1 wrote:
She is ridiculous. Every post that questions Anything regarding the Morses and she jumps to their defense. She works behind the scenes and is totally responsible for the villages news requiring full names. So if you have a different political opinion than her and her hangers on they have an identified dart board. This world is too crazy for real names. I've seen the posts of the tea party nut jobs and book burners that are so frequent here in the villages, not to mention they openly brag about carrying guns. Gracie is very good about operating behind the scenes. She even had a employee jump on me when I posted a question regarding expensive charges for repairs. Everything is holy about the Morses in her opinion.
People who use their REAL name on ANY of these websites are just stupid. You never know what crazy person is out there reading your posts and will come to your house. Villages News asks for full names. I made one up. They don't check. So as long as it sounds like a real name, they accept your posts.
Cynthia

Lady Lake, FL

#45 Apr 23, 2014
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
People who use their REAL name on ANY of these websites are just stupid. You never know what crazy person is out there reading your posts and will come to your house. Villages News asks for full names. I made one up. They don't check. So as long as it sounds like a real name, they accept your posts.
They know who you really are. They have your IP address. If you use someone's name on a forum like this to defame them, You will get someone with a subpoena knocking on your door.
Rpoo2

Lady Lake, FL

#46 Apr 23, 2014
Rpoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tom
Tom Selleck? Tom Tom the pipers son. Tom-morrow,
Another Happy Villager

Kissimmee, FL

#47 May 31, 2014
Hey. I'm home , like really relaxed. Who, in the hell is this GG everybody's scared of and should I worry? I just need to know.
OLDfatBETTY

Ocala, FL

#48 May 31, 2014
Another Happy Villager wrote:
Hey. I'm home , like really relaxed. Who, in the hell is this GG everybody's scared of and should I worry? I just need to know.
Maybe you should change your name to Another Drunk Villager.
Mickey

Lady Lake, FL

#49 Jun 2, 2014
I agree - I don't think TOTV represents the view of many Villagers, at least the ones I hang around with.
Another Happy Villager

Kissimmee, FL

#50 Jun 2, 2014
OLDfatBETTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should change your name to Another Drunk Villager.
Ahh. You're so sweet.
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#51 Jun 4, 2014
Her latest ploy is to start threads on TOTV to gin up participation in the site, such as What is a nice thing that happened to you today, or Yummy things found in the Villages…..gag….Of course this is another roundabout way she praises the developer and The Villages. I still wonder if she is in cahoots with the Developer some way, and gets payback for doing that. I can't see why anyone would spend so much of their own time doing it for nothing. Don't they have anything else to do?
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#52 Jun 5, 2014
Ii see she just made another one of her daily plugs for The villages and the Morses. Yawn.
Another Happy Villager

Tampa, FL

#53 Jun 10, 2014
Somebody has to try to inspire some conversation on TO TV. Every day only totally boring crap is posted on there. Trying to read thru talk of the villages goes smother when you light up a fat boy and lighten it up.
OLDfatBETTY

Ocala, FL

#54 Jun 11, 2014
Another Happy Villager wrote:
Somebody has to try to inspire some conversation on TO TV. Every day only totally boring crap is posted on there. Trying to read thru talk of the villages goes smother when you light up a fat boy and lighten it up.
Lighting up a fat boy is still illegal. Should we expect to see your ugly mugshot on the villages-news ? LOL
Another Happy Villager

Tampa, FL

#55 Jun 11, 2014
OLDfatBETTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighting up a fat boy is still illegal. Should we expect to see your ugly mugshot on the villages-news ? LOL
Not unless I'm dumb enough to do it in public. I may not be good looking but I wouldn't say I was ugly.LOL.
OLDfatBETTY

Ocala, FL

#56 Jun 11, 2014
After a few drinks, nobody is ugly.
coach 67

Lincoln Park, MI

#57 Oct 21, 2014
RockinRobbin wrote:
Well she just posted one of her snarky posts. Under the topic "New Home Purchase Restrictions", a poster was unhappy with the restrictions his daughter faced when making a house purchase. Her reply:
And I suspect you have another agenda.
Gary Morse and his children took over this beautiful place and grew it in just the last fifteen or so years….. NO one is forcing anyone to buy here.
So if you or your daughter feel that this is not a good deal, there are all kinds of places being sold everywhere.
I am sick of people using the word GREEDY when it just means that a business is making a profit instead of a loss.
I have to laugh. When ever someone posts something derogatory about the Villages or the Morses, she IMMEDIATELY jumps on the bandwagon and accuses the poster of having an agenda, being jealous of the Morses' wealth, or tells them to move somewhere else. How predictable.
I have to laugh at GG, People will ask a stupid question . No I do not work for the Villages, or the Morse family, Like they would hire a 80 year old for Public Relations in the villages. Some EGO
Dude

Ocala, FL

#58 Oct 21, 2014
coach 67 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to laugh at GG, People will ask a stupid question . No I do not work for the Villages, or the Morse family, Like they would hire a 80 year old for Public Relations in the villages. Some EGO
Yeah, Gary Morse needs a stopped over German old bitch to sell his wonderful concept. LOL GG has GOT to be kidding !
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#59 Oct 21, 2014
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Gary Morse needs a stopped over German old bitch to sell his wonderful concept. LOL GG has GOT to be kidding !
With all the devious, dishonest folks on TOTV and there are many, you folks sure do pick on the wrong one. Gracie, I am sure, can be irritating but at least she is honest in her feelings and enjoys the forum.
Dude

Ocala, FL

#60 Oct 21, 2014
Visitor wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the devious, dishonest folks on TOTV and there are many, you folks sure do pick on the wrong one. Gracie, I ame sure, can be irritating but at least she is honest in her feelings and enjoys the forum.
Honest and GG in the same sentence ?? That's an oxymoron.
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#61 Oct 21, 2014
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest and GG in the same sentence ?? That's an oxymoron.
Can you give us ONE example of a lie she has told ?

Not something where she has a different opinion, but one out and out lie.

Bet you can't, but if you peruse TOTV, you know there are many who openly lie...sometimes they get called on it, sometimes not, but they do lie. Most eventually get caught and get kicked off, but lying is much different than disagreeing.
VisitorA

Lady Lake, FL

#62 Oct 21, 2014
Visitor wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the devious, dishonest folks on TOTV and there are many, you folks sure do pick on the wrong one. Gracie, I am sure, can be irritating but at least she is honest in her feelings and enjoys the forum.
You are so right. I do not know Gracie at all. Never met her nor spoke with her online so not defending.

There are some wildly unprincipled people who post on there a lot !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump (Aug '17) 4 hr Hank 169
Trump to Visit Parkland 15 hr Hank 4
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) 18 hr Joyce 701
Are The Villages the best place to retire in Fl... (Apr '09) Feb 14 Hank 521
beeline landscaping still hiding from sheriff Feb 14 ponko 1
beeline landscapping STIFFED ME Feb 14 ponko 1
beeline landscaping---sheriff is looking for yo... Feb 12 ponko 3

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance