GG is back in full BS mode

GG is back in full BS mode

Posted in the Summerfield Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Feb 14

Ocala, FL

#1 Mar 3, 2014
Notwithstanding her recent threat to stop using TOTV the old biddy who knows nothing about anything but comments about everything is back. Among her latest wisdom is her knowledge of the cost of a bucket of practice balls at Stonecrest. WOW!

Can't imagine why anyone would follow a forum that caters to such a jerk is beyond reason. I look at it seldom these days because I'm frankly sick of reading a bunch of Items for sale and the excessively frequent comments from an old biddy. Just wait, the Boy Howdy's and the Sweetie shit is just around the corner.
RockinRobin

Lady Lake, FL

#2 Mar 3, 2014
I think she shills for the Morses. There is a thread about billionaires and she just had to get in there something about liviNg like billionaires in The Villages. Someone with that many posts, constantly plugging the villages as well as the Morses, sets off my bullshit meter as well
Gracie

Lady Lake, FL

#3 Mar 5, 2014
sinisterone wrote:
Notwithstanding her recent threat to stop using TOTV the old biddy who knows nothing about anything but comments about everything is back. Among her latest wisdom is her knowledge of the cost of a bucket of practice balls at Stonecrest. WOW!
Can't imagine why anyone would follow a forum that caters to such a jerk is beyond reason. I look at it seldom these days because I'm frankly sick of reading a bunch of Items for sale and the excessively frequent comments from an old biddy. Just wait, the Boy Howdy's and the Sweetie shit is just around the corner.
Boy Howdy Sinisterone. Your neighbors are tiring of your antics.
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#4 Mar 13, 2014
You have the old bitty figured out. She is hated on TOTV by the majority as well. Just an old looser with nothing to do but be a jerk on line.
Gracie

Lady Lake, FL

#5 Mar 13, 2014
Visitor wrote:
You have the old bitty figured out. She is hated on TOTV by the majority as well. Just an old looser with nothing to do but be a jerk on line.
You misspelled biddy.

Do you realize that you are only embarrassing yourself?
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#6 Mar 13, 2014
You are one nasty butch
Tired of GG

New York, NY

#7 Mar 15, 2014
How long did GG stay off of TOTV. Maybe a week. Now she's back on TOTV, here on topix AND she's on thevillages-news. She is monopolizing EVERY site.Where can I go to be GG FREE. I felt bad for her when I read the topix bashing, but NOT anymore. She is still being mean AFTER the bashing incident. She has not learned anything. She should publicly appologize to all those that she offended and then stop typing. Take a rest, GG. We deserve it.
Kitty

Ocala, FL

#8 Mar 15, 2014
First, GG hasn't changed since 2008 when she signed on TOTV. But she is better today. She has said she is done many many times and everyone gets happy. Unless she leaves on a trip, she is never gone more than a day. Very addicted and will never change.
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#9 Mar 15, 2014
She is the devil reincarnate, what a true scum bag this old broad
is.
Anonymous

Lady Lake, FL

#10 Apr 6, 2014
sinisterone wrote:
Notwithstanding her recent threat to stop using TOTV the old biddy who knows nothing about anything but comments about everything is back. Among her latest wisdom is her knowledge of the cost of a bucket of practice balls at Stonecrest. WOW!
Can't imagine why anyone would follow a forum that caters to such a jerk is beyond reason. I look at it seldom these days because I'm frankly sick of reading a bunch of Items for sale and the excessively frequent comments from an old biddy. Just wait, the Boy Howdy's and the Sweetie shit is just around the corner.
What kind of COWARDLY DUNCE would get on a public forum just to insult another person?

Change your ways or forfeit all claim to deserving respect.
Fool Killer

Lady Lake, FL

#11 Apr 6, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of COWARDLY DUNCE would get on a public forum just to insult another person?
Change your ways or forfeit all claim to deserving respect.
This was my comment. I don't know why it was posted as coming from Anonymous.
Boy Howdy

Lady Lake, FL

#12 Apr 6, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of COWARDLY DUNCE would get on a public forum just to insult another person?
Change your ways or forfeit all claim to deserving respect.
Apparently you did exactly the same thing so maybe you can answer your own question....
Fool Killer

Lady Lake, FL

#13 Apr 6, 2014
Boy Howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you did exactly the same thing so maybe you can answer your own question....
No, it's not the same when you call out the coward.
RockinRobin

Lady Lake, FL

#14 Apr 7, 2014
Her latest thing is she's an expert on fashion and where people buy there clothes. Does it ever stop? She thinks she's an expert on everything. Boy howdie. And the other nimrods get on there and gush " oh GG, you're witty...."
Gary

Winter Garden, FL

#16 Apr 8, 2014
She wears me out also. Even when she has nothing to say she makes a comment. Shemis obsessed with these forums.
Tired of GG

Lady Lake, FL

#17 Apr 8, 2014
Can we have a GG-free month, PLEEEEASE.
I can't take it anymore.
RockinRobbin

Lady Lake, FL

#18 Apr 16, 2014
Well she just posted one of her snarky posts. Under the topic "New Home Purchase Restrictions", a poster was unhappy with the restrictions his daughter faced when making a house purchase. Her reply:

And I suspect you have another agenda.
Gary Morse and his children took over this beautiful place and grew it in just the last fifteen or so years….. NO one is forcing anyone to buy here.
So if you or your daughter feel that this is not a good deal, there are all kinds of places being sold everywhere.
...
I am sick of people using the word GREEDY when it just means that a business is making a profit instead of a loss.

I have to laugh. When ever someone posts something derogatory about the Villages or the Morses, she IMMEDIATELY jumps on the bandwagon and accuses the poster of having an agenda, being jealous of the Morses' wealth, or tells them to move somewhere else. How predictable.
Tired of GG

Summerfield, FL

#19 Apr 16, 2014
RockinRobbin wrote:
Well she just posted one of her snarky posts. Under the topic "New Home Purchase Restrictions", a poster was unhappy with the restrictions his daughter faced when making a house purchase. Her reply:
And I suspect you have another agenda.
Gary Morse and his children took over this beautiful place and grew it in just the last fifteen or so years….. NO one is forcing anyone to buy here.
So if you or your daughter feel that this is not a good deal, there are all kinds of places being sold everywhere.
...
I am sick of people using the word GREEDY when it just means that a business is making a profit instead of a loss.
I have to laugh. When ever someone posts something derogatory about the Villages or the Morses, she IMMEDIATELY jumps on the bandwagon and accuses the poster of having an agenda, being jealous of the Morses' wealth, or tells them to move somewhere else. How predictable.
RockinRobbin....to make matters worse, the next ten posters all said "you go, GG"
UGH....I can't take it anymore.
Greedy

Lady Lake, FL

#20 Apr 16, 2014
Even Forbes magazine wrote an unflattering piece about the developer. Compared him to the wizard behind the curtain. Everyone says Harold cared about the residents. Gary started out ok but got greedy. Mark is just about the money and could care less about the residents and their needs. I think Gracie comes from big money and believes in getting all the money you can.
Greedy

Lady Lake, FL

#21 Apr 16, 2014
Just read the thread. Same ole same ole. Jump on the bandwagon. No one who disagrees would post because they would get hammered by a few idiots. Believe The Villages is a big place and TOTV does not reflect what I hear. Came out of the gym last night and the POA was meeting. Two large rooms ( they broadcast to second room) didn't even have standing room and many were in the lobby trying to listen. These people don't post on TOTV. Plenty of complaints. Many more than those few posts agreeing with Gracie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help My Dog Bentley Save His Leg 29 min Lkulp204 1
Atheists in Florida (Oct '14) 3 hr Albert 28
Totv political forum 8 hr Lord Scotchdrinker 125
True Car . COM 14 hr Louigi 4
Great article on why Christianity is going away. May 31 RuffnReddy 2
the villages of Parkwood (Apr '09) May 29 John 265
Responsible dog owners ha ha May 28 Cesar 1
More from around the web

Summerfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]