What Is With the Wall Morse has Built?

What Is With the Wall Morse has Built?

Posted in the Summerfield Forum

Arnold Ziphel

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2013
We see something on the lame steam communist TV about the Gary Morse wall that blocks the carts from getting to doctors appointments and such.

someone even spray painted on it MR MORSE TEAR DOWN THIS WALL.

What is with this????
BigButt

Ocala, FL

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Arnold Ziphel wrote:
We see something on the lame steam communist TV about the Gary Morse wall that blocks the carts from getting to doctors appointments and such.
someone even spray painted on it MR MORSE TEAR DOWN THIS WALL.
What is with this????
I don't think Mr Morse had anything to do with building the wall. Too many rumors going on.
Pro Bono

Altamonte Springs, FL

#3 Aug 13, 2013
He should come forward as soon as possible and explain his position. Interesting no statement from The Villages on the matter.
blood brothers

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2013
he he he

H Gary Morse (Schwartz) is just like his brother

George Soros (Schwartz)

They are hell bent on controling everything especially the people and where the spend their money.

If that requires a fence they will fence you in.

Check it out! These jews are not really brothers

but they are blood brothers!!!

Both changed their names so as not to be labeled jews. What the hell were they ashamed of?
Mary

Ocala, FL

#5 Aug 15, 2013
blood brothers wrote:
he he he
H Gary Morse (Schwartz) is just like his brother
George Soros (Schwartz)
They are hell bent on controling everything especially the people and where the spend their money.
If that requires a fence they will fence you in.
Check it out! These jews are not really brothers
but they are blood brothers!!!
Both changed their names so as not to be labeled jews. What the hell were they ashamed of?
The wall is coming down.
Gary's brother is Richard.
Schwartz got devorced, his exwife married Morse when Gary was VERY YOUNG and he took the name Morse because he grew up with MORSE as his father. You are an idiot. Stop posting about things you know nothing about.
Dictator -Developer

Cape Town, South Africa

#6 Aug 15, 2013
A wall put up in the dead of night is very underhanded. Anything down in the dead of night is not good. This "friendly" hometown is run by a greedy developer who care nothing about how much he hurts the residents.
Mary

Ocala, FL

#7 Aug 15, 2013
Dictator -Developer wrote:
A wall put up in the dead of night is very underhanded. Anything down in the dead of night is not good. This "friendly" hometown is run by a greedy developer who care nothing about how much he hurts the residents.
What part of "THE WALL IS COMING DOWN" don't you understand ?????
Dear Mary

Cape Town, South Africa

#8 Aug 16, 2013
The wall is coming down because honest people made sure this illegal wall would be challenged. This developer is constantly doing illegal things because he thinks he can flaunt the law or he is the law.
Mary, your wonderful developer has lost 23 lawsuits so far and if he had not taken this wall down, it would of been 24. This developer has rebuilt my house and paid me 40,000 besides. It is so nice to be a lawyer!!!!
Mary, you are the one who doesn't know nor will you ever learn as your mind is closed.
Mary

Ocala, FL

#9 Aug 17, 2013
IF the developer rebuilt your houe, I think someone in The Villages would have heard about it. Do you have a link to an article, court case, ANYTHING ? I'm thinking NO because it never happened.
The wall was put up for liability reasons on the developers property. He has now SOLD the property so any liability will now be the problem of the new owners.
You are OBVIOUSLY not a lawyer. The developer has had MANY MANY MANY more lawsuits. 23 ???? Are you kidding. He gets 23 lawsuits in a month.
Dear Mary

Zimbabwe

#10 Aug 18, 2013
Oh Mary...I'm afraid you are blind to what is apparent to many others. No more debate with yOu. You need to do but a little more research. Have a good life.
Mary

Ocala, FL

#11 Aug 18, 2013
Do you live here ? or South Africa ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay Dec 9 Henry Gantner 2
shower loofas (poufs) on cars in and around vil... (Dec '14) Dec 6 1forfun4455 56
circle k shell lagrange Dec 6 swallowalot 2
stone crest Dec 2 Village Monkey 4
kfc Dec 1 NoMoreChickenThighs 4
Peter from LI Nov 25 john 1
Got crushed Nov 25 buggie 2

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerfield Mortgages