Florida alligators attack whether you...

Florida alligators attack whether you're at airport or in swamp

There are 4 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Florida alligators attack whether you're at airport or in swamp. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

More bad press for alligators: A 50-year-old landscaper was attacked last week by an 8-foot-8-inch alligator at Orlando International Airport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Gina

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2013
Not going near alliagators!
Goldie

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2013
How did this happen so close to the airport?
Billy

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2013
Did the landscaper survive?
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#4 Aug 8, 2013
Here on this site, it is the Girl-Rillas and Guy-Rillas you have to watch out for. They like to defecate on everything and then start tossing the stinky, still mushy feces all over the place. They think they are funny or intelligent. They are neither. I have to dumb down my posts and use words a fifth grader could understand or they just scratch their heads all day long. It's too bad there aren't any decent schools or colleges in Florida or these folks were too poor or unintelligent to attend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roaches alive and well in local villages restur... (Jun '16) Sat bob flay 4
News Villages wants to build new community in south ... Sat juan 5
News Snowbirds causing traffic congestion (Jan '16) Aug 16 sam 25
Green loofah meaning Aug 16 sam 2
adam (Oct '15) Aug 15 FoodStamps 4
Donald Trump Aug 13 Fred Ladd 4
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) Aug 9 Denver 48

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance