Deputy's rifle stolen, retrieved

Aug 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Commercial

Lake County Chief Deputy Peyton Grinnell, Sheriff Gary Border's second in command, had an AR15 semi-automatic rifle and a loaded 30-round magazine stolen from his truck over the weekend, but it was recovered Thursday afternoon in Marion County, officials said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Tired of Borders

Mount Dora, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

And not a dang thing will happen to him.
Smh

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Why the hell would you leave the keys near the vehicle? Next time just leave them in the ignition and the windows down Dumb A$$!
Leesburg resident

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Dear Mr Grinnell,
The woman I met on July 4,2005 introduced herself to me as your wife,the one you were with at a party. She said she cared for children in her home for a living., but yet, she looks nothing like the wife I seen 3 years ago you're married to.Why is that???
funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Leesburg resident wrote:
Dear Mr Grinnell,
The woman I met on July 4,2005 introduced herself to me as your wife,the one you were with at a party. She said she cared for children in her home for a living., but yet, she looks nothing like the wife I seen 3 years ago you're married to.Why is that???
Funny former Commercial reporter Marci Levinson didn't introduce herself as Peyton's wife when they were caught in a compromising position under the counter at the Commercial Office. She just grinned and bared it.

What about his long ago love affair with Kathi Belich Channel 9 and as some other blogger stated wouldn't that have been Karma if she had been the one that showed up at his house abot the stolen gun affair?
Nicholas FuckYou Ellis

Mount Dora, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny former Commercial reporter Marci Levinson didn't introduce herself as Peyton's wife when they were caught in a compromising position under the counter at the Commercial Office. She just grinned and bared it.
What about his long ago love affair with Kathi Belich Channel 9 and as some other blogger stated wouldn't that have been Karma if she had been the one that showed up at his house abot the stolen gun affair?
you're my hero
Fat Ass

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Children can get sidetracked so easily. The topic is the knucklehead that left a loaded gun in his truck. NOT how many women he's been with. WHO CARES about his love life
Karma Calling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

hey rita you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. you're just a little pleasantly plump that's all.

everyone around here has always known about peyton's flings with both these old gals, the under the counter with Marci was all over town as soon as it happened.

he was banging ole kathi belich at the same time he was taking care of the sheriff's glorified sexetary making her a permanent sexretary screwing her on the desk and all two husbands ago.

and you have got to admit that would have been karma at it's finest for peyton to look out his window and see kathi belich and her camera team standing in his front yard.

but it didn't happen. they faked up finding the gun and the criminal that stole it. fastest case ever solved since these professionals have been ruining the sheriff's orrifice. just like every time they screw up and kill somebody or cover up crimes for their friends, they just made it go away!

oh and by the way I do care how many broads he's banging while being paid at the public trough and running from here to georgia in OUR truck and burning OUR GAS. it's just that no one around here can count that high without taking their shoes off!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Summerfield Discussions

Search the Summerfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GG is back in full BS mode 7 min Rpoo1 32
Are The Villages the best place to retire in Fl... (Apr '09) 2 hr Been there 402
Anybody try TalkOfTheVillages.com (Mar '08) 2 hr Cynthia 726
Patty 55 is AngieFox10 3 hr Horatio Hornblower 29
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 8 hr he he he 1,830
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu Panamaed 2,631
Debate: Marijuana - The Villages, FL (Sep '10) Apr 13 Bernie 33
•••
•••
•••
Summerfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Summerfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••