Six to ten

Ten to twenty

More than twenty but less than 100

More than 100. It's been fun.

More than 100. It's been awful.

Mary

Ocala, FL

#1 Jul 27, 2014
Well, I'll start. I've had six partners. I'm 59 and happily married. I can't imagine not having experiences and certainly can't imagine a couple that only has had sexual relationships with each other. You don't know what you are missing. I'd be interested to see others viewpoints.
Have fun with the survey.
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#2 Jul 27, 2014
Is the answer....NOT ENOUGH acceptable ?
Mary

Ocala, FL

#3 Jul 27, 2014
Visitor wrote:
Wish I had thought of that ! LOL

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 28, 2014
Other than a wild party years ago, I on,y have one at a time.
Hank

Lady Lake, FL

#5 Jul 28, 2014
My wife only had two, me and her girlfriend. However, her g/f was part of our relationship for almost 40 years.
Dude

Ocala, FL

#6 Aug 28, 2014
I can't believe that this thread was started a month ago and so few people have answered. Are all you Villagers dead ? Do you have sex anymore ? Geesh !
Steve

Lady Lake, FL

#7 Aug 28, 2014
I count about 29 but I keep remembering more when I think hard about it. I feel like a slut but about 9 of those were threesomes with my wife's friends, wife swaps and similar sex play with others. It was the time of being a hippie and sex, drugs and rock n'roll. I have a hard time remembering all the women in my life but there were a lot and I had a reputation as a bad boy and that only attracted more women who had a strict upbringing and wanted to talked into being bad. I had sex with some co-workers and of course there were my college days where group sex was not uncommon after a night of getting wasted. Hard to remember but sometimes nice when I remember some that I had forgotten about.
Mitch

Lady Lake, FL

#8 Aug 28, 2014
Dude wrote:
I can't believe that this thread was started a month ago and so few people have answered. Are all you Villagers dead ? Do you have sex anymore ? Geesh !
Still having sex. Just that my wife has never told anyone about her bisexuality, not even her family and close straight friends, and all of her friends here are very conservative and religious so we keep a low profile. She said that if she even mentions anything about sex, even very mild things, some will walk away. Much different here than anyplace else we have lived plus we are old now and cannot physical do what we used to do and are content with just each other for a change.
jack

Kissimmee, FL

#9 Aug 30, 2014
Visitor wrote:
You sond like my kind of Lady.
N Jay

Orlando, FL

#10 Oct 4, 2014
Sex is not a chore its a great experience. All kinds of sex, whether it be between a man and a woman, 2 woman and a man, 2 men and a woman, 2 woman or 2 men, yes I said gay sex. njoy it all and man up to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) 8 hr Justme 356
the fall of america Jun 24 beekeepeer 14
News Man accused of shooting into home of woman he h... Jun 22 Libby 1
News Rats tear up residents' homes in The Villages Jun 21 Mickey 1
News Prosecutor says punch, not kick, was fatal blow... Jun 21 Muriel 2
Are The Villages the best place to retire in Fl... (Apr '09) Jun 20 predogger 494
Roaches alive and well in local villages restur... Jun 19 Roach 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerfield Mortgages