Square 1 Burgers to build in The Vill...

Square 1 Burgers to build in The Villages, other locations to follow

There are 11 comments on the Business Journal story from Dec 27, 2013, titled Square 1 Burgers to build in The Villages, other locations to follow. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Construction of a new Square 1 Burgers & Bar in The Villages is set to begin in late January, which puts the restaurant on track to open in April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

N Harris

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Dec 27, 2013
Where in The Villages?
Visitor

Jacksonville, FL

#2 May 30, 2014
Cool!
Flip top can

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 May 31, 2014
Villages is near Ocala. Where all the waiting for death blue hair republiCONs move to from their Northern states and drive around in golf carts like they're Shriners in mini cars. The place should be nuked off the map of Florida and raise the collective IQ of the state (kinda like Ray J during a Bucs game should).
OLDfatBETTY

Ocala, FL

#4 May 31, 2014
Flip top can wrote:
Villages is near Ocala. Where all the waiting for death blue hair republiCONs move to from their Northern states and drive around in golf carts like they're Shriners in mini cars. The place should be nuked off the map of Florida and raise the collective IQ of the state (kinda like Ray J during a Bucs game should).
We'll so much for your IQ. The question was "where IN the Villages ?" Not "where IS the Villages ?"

Correct answer is Pinellas Plaza.
deslexia

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Jun 1, 2014
Hey Betty. Not only are you old and fat, you're a mouth breathing, knuckle dragging piece of white trash. Pull your zipped up, you're attracting flies. Skank.
Joe

Saint Petersburg, FL

#6 Jun 1, 2014
Betty is the jizz dumpster of the Villages.
OLDfatBETTY

Ocala, FL

#7 Jun 3, 2014
All responses from St Petersburg should be ignored since they are obviously the same person. You are not even in The Villages.
BettysDeadHusban d

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 Jun 6, 2014
Lying in the ground is hell-a better than lying next to that pig on two legs, Betty.

The Villages should be nuked to speed up in the ground/in the urn next stop of it's residents.
OLDfatBETTY

Ocala, FL

#9 Jun 7, 2014
I ate at Square One Burgers. Ugh. Greasy, greasy, greasy. Lots of good choices but just too greasy for me.
To the St Petersburg poster....first, my husband is not dead, second, this thread is about Square One Burgers not your hatred of Villagers, third, name calling is for children. Grow up.
Betty

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10 Jun 21, 2014
I love me some greasy fast food. I spend all day going from McDonalds, Burger King, Checkers, Wendys, Crispy Cream, etc., I wouldn't know a vegetable if it hit me in the face. That's why I'm 350 lbs., wear 24W size clothes (usually moo-moos) and I'm a stinking obese mess. I plan on dying young (freeing up one of those fat people carts that were really meant for handicapped, not porkers) and being stuffed in an oversized casket and dumped in an extra large size hole in the ground. My not dead husband will then P-A-R-T-Y, getting 15 prostitutes to do the things I was too hung up about to do. All the funeral personnel will take turns sodomizing me dead ass and filling it with their seed. They'll drain my arteries from all the burger fat and have enough grease to change oil in all the cars at Dimmit Chevy. I'm Betty and I'm a human swine. Suuee-weeeee here Betty, Betty ... jump for the hot dog.
Round Two Burger

Bradenton, FL

#11 Jun 22, 2014
OLDfatBETTY wrote:
I ate at Square One Burgers. Ugh. Greasy, greasy, greasy. Lots of good choices but just too greasy for me.
To the St Petersburg poster....first, my husband is not dead, second, this thread is about Square One Burgers not your hatred of Villagers, third, name calling is for children. Grow up.
And pretty expensive for a burger.

For the same money I can make eight just the way I like on the grill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) Jul 18 Monica 47
Auto repair Jul 17 David Price 1
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) Jul 9 Pepsherwin 657
TOTV Love Fest Going On Now--- Here's the Team (Mar '14) Jul 4 Sanibel Sue 35
News Snowbirds causing traffic congestion (Jan '16) Jul 2 Big Joe 24
mikethebike Jul 1 Hidey hoe 2
Storm drains Jun 26 bobby flay 2

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance