Teen Murder Suspect's Friend Speaks Out

Teen Murder Suspect's Friend Speaks Out

There are 4 comments on the MyFoxDC story from Apr 26, 2011, titled Teen Murder Suspect's Friend Speaks Out. In it, MyFoxDC reports that:

Jessica Luecke sits in front of her family's Frederick County home and shakes her head - finding it hard to imagine how her best friend in high school could now be facing murder charges in central Florida's most sensational murder case in years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxDC.

jeff

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Apr 27, 2011
This has to be the most horrific thing I have ever seen or heard. These kids are nothing short of crazy! What do u do with this kind of trash, they are a menance to society and the free world.
Frythem

Bradenton, FL

#2 Apr 27, 2011
I think that when a society has lost it's 'moral base' there is just not much hope. The same things that caused this behavior, perpetrates itself. One cannot stop the multi-marriages and child desertion. None of these people strike me as having had loving and supportive parents (other than in cheap talk, maybe).

IMO, when a parent is not involved enough to have at least a sense of where these children are and what they are up to, THAT is desertion.
nannirooster

Summerfield, FL

#3 Apr 29, 2011
these kids are bullies and crazy. 2 of them bullied(the 2 youngest) my granddaughter 2 yrs ago they were disrespectful to my daughter as well, amber and kyle mom tracy was in on the stuff that went on she even cussed at my 14 yr old and daughter.bullies way back and will bullie again if set free.
Fryher

Bradenton, FL

#4 Apr 29, 2011
I have not seen a photo of amber's mother and have been curious. Yet I know I would not be surprised. She's probably only an older version of amber. She's been quiet?

I'm sorry for you, nannirooster, that these punks spread their venom your way. In that, I'll celebrate amber's plight. It's called consequences.
nannirooster wrote:
these kids are bullies and crazy. 2 of them bullied(the 2 youngest) my granddaughter 2 yrs ago they were disrespectful to my daughter as well, amber and kyle mom tracy was in on the stuff that went on she even cussed at my 14 yr old and daughter.bullies way back and will bullie again if set free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) 7 hr Just me 387
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) 20 hr Stonecrest Resident 23
News STDs Running Rampant In Retirement Community (May '06) Jul 18 pailrider 110
clinton cash movie coming out Jul 15 Dr who 5
Seat savers at the villages squares. Jul 13 David 19
News Man accused of shooting into home of woman he h... Jul 6 Vin 4
the fall of america Jul 5 Mr T 18

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerfield Mortgages