Comments
161 - 180 of 442 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Villages Suck

Loveland, CO

#169 Feb 21, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
If you REALLY had a home for sale in The Villages, you would gladly give the address and VLS #
You can't sell a home if you don't advertise it and let people see it.
WHAT AN IDIOT !
YOU ARE NOT A VILLAGER, YOU ARE A WANNABE THAT CAN'T AFFORD TO LIVE HERE.
CRAWL BACK IN YOUR GOPHER HOLE AND TAKE A SHIT !
Hey jerk off, my home is listed, and if you think Im giving you any pers. info your friekin crazier then a fruit cake. I've owned a home in TV for a number of year, each year quality of life has deteriorated. By selling now I stand to loose 200K, but to get out of this old age kool aid drinking fantasy land it's worth it. Go screw yourself you lo life scum bag mo fo.
ISIS

Loveland, CO

#170 Feb 22, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
If you REALLY had a home for sale in The Villages, you would gladly give the address and VLS #
You can't sell a home if you don't advertise it and let people see it.
WHAT AN IDIOT !
YOU ARE NOT A VILLAGER, YOU ARE A WANNABE THAT CAN'T AFFORD TO LIVE HERE.
CRAWL BACK IN YOUR GOPHER HOLE AND TAKE A SHIT !
Do you speak like that to you mother?
Robert

Lady Lake, FL

#171 Feb 22, 2013
ISIS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak like that to you mother?
Of course not. My mother is a wonderful caring person
"Villages suck" ( doesn't just the name alone tell you something) is LIAR.
MaryEllen

Lady Lake, FL

#172 Feb 22, 2013
Villages Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jerk off, my home is listed, and if you think Im giving you any pers. info your friekin crazier then a fruit cake. I've owned a home in TV for a number of year, each year quality of life has deteriorated. By selling now I stand to loose 200K, but to get out of this old age kool aid drinking fantasy land it's worth it. Go screw yourself you lo life scum bag mo fo.
I am a licensed therapist here in The Villages. I can help you. I will work pro bono(free of charge)
You really have a lot of very deep issues that need to be reconciled soon. Please let me know if you are willing to accept my help. One session with me and you will feel much better, I promise.
Enjoy life.
Villages Suck

Chesterfield, MO

#173 Feb 22, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. My mother is a wonderful caring person
"Villages suck" ( doesn't just the name alone tell you something) is LIAR.
Her only downfall is she had you
Villages Suck

Chesterfield, MO

#174 Feb 22, 2013
MaryEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a licensed therapist here in The Villages. I can help you. I will work pro bono(free of charge)
You really have a lot of very deep issues that need to be reconciled soon. Please let me know if you are willing to accept my help. One session with me and you will feel much better, I promise.
Enjoy life.
Good try Bobby Boy, both MaryEllen and yourself posted from the same IP number
Villages Suck

Chesterfield, MO

#176 Feb 24, 2013
What, 2 days without a wise ass comment from Bobby Boy the scum bag
Villages Suck

Chesterfield, MO

#177 Feb 25, 2013
Well Bobby Boy, where are you, its not that we miss you, it's just that I bet a few bucks you'd not be back too quickly. Your therapist probably doesn't allow you neat a computer often. It must be tough to be in a nut house. Up yours scum bag boy.
BobbyBoy

Lady Lake, FL

#178 Feb 25, 2013
Villages Suck wrote:
What, 2 days without a wise ass comment from Bobby Boy the scum bag
Ho hum, ho hum......You are boring me....Grow up.
Have you sold that house yet ??? HAHAHA
Villages Suck

North Richland Hills, TX

#179 Feb 25, 2013
BobbyBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho hum, ho hum......You are boring me....Grow up.
Have you sold that house yet ??? HAHAHA
Go drink your kool aid low life, and stay in TV, no real human wants any part of you.
Renter

Ocala, FL

#180 Mar 1, 2013
Lois wrote:
I am interested in moving to The Villages this summer. I am a single senior, retired attorney who wants to meet and mingle with new friends. I was thinking of renting at first and would like to be in a social village. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help you can give me.
Renting first is a good idea before making an investment in a home. We have done that for a few years and are learning a lot by renting and trying the "lifestyle" plans at different locations. Pretty much makes me want to just continue renting.
Villages Suck

Kansas City, MO

#181 Mar 1, 2013
Renter wrote:
<quoted text>
Renting first is a good idea before making an investment in a home. We have done that for a few years and are learning a lot by renting and trying the "lifestyle" plans at different locations. Pretty much makes me want to just continue renting.
So with home prices down 35% you'd still prefer renting, sounds like the villages suck
BobbyBoy

Lady Lake, FL

#182 Mar 2, 2013
Villages Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
So with home prices down 35% you'd still prefer renting, sounds like the villages suck
Please MOVE already.
You said you would lose $200,000 if you move and now you say houses are down 35%.
What did you pay for your home and what are you selling it at.
I'd buy it from you....just so we can get RID of YOU.
Bye-bye now.
Villages Suck

Kansas City, MO

#183 Mar 3, 2013
BobbyBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please MOVE already.
You said you would lose $200,000 if you move and now you say houses are down 35%.
What did you pay for your home and what are you selling it at.
I'd buy it from you....just so we can get RID of YOU.
Bye-bye now.
Hello jerk off, I paid a little over 900K, I doubt you could afford more then a refrigerator box.Scum bags like you, and crap construction, pending litigation against the developer are only part of the reason this place sucks. If you can pony up 750, we can talk, but I know you can barely afford the 165K dump your in now.
BobbyBoy

Lady Lake, FL

#184 Mar 4, 2013
Villages Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello jerk off, I paid a little over 900K, I doubt you could afford more then a refrigerator box.Scum bags like you, and crap construction, pending litigation against the developer are only part of the reason this place sucks. If you can pony up 750, we can talk, but I know you can barely afford the 165K dump your in now.
There are very few houses with prices that high in TV. You must have JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT?
What a FOOL to spend ovr $900,000 for something you don't even LIKE.
I have a bridge to sell you.....only $5 million. Stop lying and leave aready.
Villages and Bobby Suck

Dallas, TX

#185 Mar 4, 2013
BobbyBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are very few houses with prices that high in TV. You must have JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT?
Bought a while ago, I thought id like it, now I realize I hate it. Its a second home, but bottom line is I dont have to respond to you, you drank the kool aid jerk off, up yours.
Bobby Boy Sucks

New York, NY

#186 Mar 4, 2013
BobbyBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your wife why I'm not already out of here.
Mathew

Dobson, NC

#187 Mar 4, 2013
Bobby, this guy dissed the crap out of you, and is banging your old lady too. Only in TV.
BobbyBoy

Lady Lake, FL

#188 Mar 5, 2013
Bobby Boy Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your wife why I'm not already out of here.
So you paid $900,000 to have sex with my wife and now you don't like it and want to leave.
You're pathethic !
Villages Suck

Dallas, TX

#189 Mar 5, 2013
BobbyBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you paid $900,000 to have sex with my wife and now you don't like it and want to leave.
You're pathethic !
get it straight idiot, I paid 900K for the house, banging your wife is free, but shes not a great lay, but you wouldn't know. She did say she caught you looking at old men with white belts and velcro shoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 6 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Who else had a bisexual wife? 12 hr Hank 3
How many sexual partners have you had ? 12 hr Mitch 8
moderators 14 hr Visitor 108
What TOTV will not let you talk about 15 hr Dude 278
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) 16 hr Dude 91
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 23 hr Liberal forever 2,121
•••
•••
•••

Summerfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Summerfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Summerfield News, Events & Info