waiting for u

Lady Lake, FL

#146 Feb 11, 2013
Contact me baby
Villages suck

Buffalo, NY

#147 Feb 18, 2013
It's the worst place you can live in Florida. It's geared for brain dead old farts that sit on chairs and listen to recorded music at 6 every evening. The construction quality stinks, many class action law suits against the developer. The CDD board is under federal investigation for miss appropriated funds, over 300 million. The people are nasty, its overly congested, the golf carts dont have a clue, they just go, regardless of who's in the road crossing a street. great place......to run from.
Judy

Lady Lake, FL

#148 Feb 19, 2013
Villages suck wrote:
It's the worst place you can live in Florida. It's geared for brain dead old farts that sit on chairs and listen to recorded music at 6 every evening. The construction quality stinks, many class action law suits against the developer. The CDD board is under federal investigation for miss appropriated funds, over 300 million. The people are nasty, its overly congested, the golf carts dont have a clue, they just go, regardless of who's in the road crossing a street. great place......to run from.
You live in Elks Grove, IL. Your jealousy is coming thru LOUD AND CLEAR. You have to make up LIES about others to make yourself fell good. How pathethic. I think I'll go to one of the over 1000 clubs that The Villages has. Should I go to a painting class, swimming, tennis. Who cares, whatever I don't get to today, I'll do tomorrow or next week. WHAT will you be doing in Elks Grove ? COMPLAINING and MOANING ???
Villages Suck

New York, NY

#149 Feb 19, 2013
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in Elks Grove, IL. Your jealousy is coming thru LOUD AND CLEAR. You have to make up LIES about others to make yourself fell good. How pathethic. I think I'll go to one of the over 1000 clubs that The Villages has. Should I go to a painting class, swimming, tennis. Who cares, whatever I don't get to today, I'll do tomorrow or next week. WHAT will you be doing in Elks Grove ? COMPLAINING and MOANING ???
Lets see, over 300 million being investigated by IRS, class action law suits due to Chinese dry wall, flaking siding, sink holes devouring driveways, damaging homes etc. no outside newspapers allowed to be sold or delivered on premises,no HOA as prescribed by Fl statues #720, re sale value down to nothing, go enjoy your painting clubs, then suck wind when your home falls apart, as they all do. its the worst construction in the industry. By the way idiot, Im not in Elks Grove, I'm in the Villages, ever hear of a proxy server you babbling idiot.
Villages Suck

Buffalo, NY

#150 Feb 19, 2013
Look fool, Texas to guess where in 3 seconds
Bob of State College PA

Lady Lake, FL

#151 Feb 20, 2013
First visit to the Villages. A fantastic place. Everyone is pleasant for the employees to the residents. Traffic now is not bad and the weather fluctuates between 50's and 80's. Once you know how the system works golfing tee times are a breeze to obtain. There are tons of activities for non-golfers. Worth a 2 month try.
Judy

Lady Lake, FL

#152 Feb 20, 2013
Villages Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, over 300 million being investigated by IRS, class action law suits due to Chinese dry wall, flaking siding, sink holes devouring driveways, damaging homes etc. no outside newspapers allowed to be sold or delivered on premises,no HOA as prescribed by Fl statues #720, re sale value down to nothing, go enjoy your painting clubs, then suck wind when your home falls apart, as they all do. its the worst construction in the industry. By the way idiot, Im not in Elks Grove, I'm in the Villages, ever hear of a proxy server you babbling idiot.
Lets play nicey nice now or you'll have to go to your room.
How old are you, anyway ?
NO HOMES in TV used Chinese Drywall. Why do you MAKE UP such trash ?
Are you unhappy ? Mommy issues ?
Seek therapy..lying will not cure what ails you.
BTW, if you really are in The Villages .....WHY ???????
You obviously hate it, so LEAVE. Nobody will miss you
N Jay

Delray Beach, FL

#153 Feb 20, 2013
I would like to come and visit..Do I have to purchase if I want to come and stay and play, or is that not allowed. If it is allowed what is the cost for a few days to get the feel of the community...I think thats enough questions for now.
Judy

Lady Lake, FL

#154 Feb 20, 2013
WOW, you really are a GENIUS.
That's something a six year old would be proud of
Judy

Lady Lake, FL

#155 Feb 20, 2013
N Jay wrote:
I would like to come and visit..Do I have to purchase if I want to come and stay and play, or is that not allowed. If it is allowed what is the cost for a few days to get the feel of the community...I think thats enough questions for now.
Try a Lifestyle preview. Come play.

http://www.thevillages.com/comevisit/lpp.asp
Cybil

Lady Lake, FL

#156 Feb 20, 2013
Villages Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
You CAN'T be in The Villages. Only nice, friendly people live here. And I'm not a babbling idiot. That's my other personality (changed my name to Cybil ....just for you) You probably won't even understand THAT.
Cybil

Lady Lake, FL

#158 Feb 20, 2013
Villages sucks wrote:
You all must be drinking the kool aid. There's a multi million dollar class action regarding the Chinese dry wall. I know, Im part of it. Enjoy lala land
You are a LYING sack of shit. There is NO LAWSUIT because The Villages NEVER USED chinese dry wall.
Yes, there are lawsuits regarding the Chinese dry wall, butNOT in THE VILLAGES.

Maybe you don't realize that you are still in Elks Grove....YOU ARE DILUSIONAL !!!!
Villages suck

Matawan, NJ

#160 Feb 20, 2013
Cybil wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LYING sack of shit. There is NO LAWSUIT because The Villages NEVER USED chinese dry wall.
Yes, there are lawsuits regarding the Chinese dry wall, butNOT in THE VILLAGES.
Maybe you don't realize that you are still in Elks Grove....YOU ARE DILUSIONAL !!!!
by the way you cheap hooker, I am in the Villages right now, proxy server you babbling idiot.
Villages suck

Ashburn, VA

#161 Feb 20, 2013
Arizona to New Jersey, 2 seconds, amazing you old bitch
Cybil

Lady Lake, FL

#162 Feb 21, 2013
Villages suck wrote:
I'm probably younger than you. Like I said before, only a six yaer old would be proud of the fact that you can change your location. WHooppie, look what I can do, mommy. Back to your mommie issues.What is the case number for that non-existant Chinese dry wall issue ?
Bet you don't have one. Dream on !
All the siding issues were resolved a long time ago and FREE to the homeowners. You wouldn't know cause you don't live here. Enjoy ELk Grove.
Robert

Lady Lake, FL

#163 Feb 21, 2013
Villages suck wrote:
If you think the Villages suck, WHY do you live there ?
I have talked to a lot of people that live there and they all love it.
Where are you from originally ? Can you go back there ?
If you are so miserable, you really shoud consider it.
It will make you and all your Villages neighbors so happy.
Bye,bye now
Villages Suck

Loveland, CO

#164 Feb 21, 2013
Cybil wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm probably younger than you. Like I said before, only a six yaer old would be proud of the fact that you can change your location. WHooppie, look what I can do, mommy. Back to your mommie issues.What is the case number for that non-existant Chinese dry wall issue ?
Bet you don't have one. Dream on !
All the siding issues were resolved a long time ago and FREE to the homeowners. You wouldn't know cause you don't live here. Enjoy ELk Grove.
No dear, not all the siding issues have been resolved,and the dry wall issue is still pending. I have never been to Elk Grove, I was simply making a point, but your small mind cant seem to comprehend it. My home in TV is for sale, but right now I'd be loosing 200K, but willing to do so. Enjoy your life in TV, but small minds, small needs, desires .
Robert

Lady Lake, FL

#166 Feb 21, 2013
Villages Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
bobby Boy, see my above posting. My home is for sale in TV, and I'm happy to loose the 200K just to get out of here. My suit(part of a class action) will not go away should I sell. Enjoy your life in lala land
Your house is for sale.? GREAT ..cause I am looking every day at homes. What village is your house in. I would like to come see it. Can you give me the VLS # so I can look for pictures on the web (or the address)
What price are you asking ?
Thanks. bobby Boy
Villages Suck

Loveland, CO

#167 Feb 21, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Your house is for sale.? GREAT ..cause I am looking every day at homes. What village is your house in. I would like to come see it. Can you give me the VLS # so I can look for pictures on the web (or the address)
What price are you asking ?
Thanks. bobby Boy
Bobby boy, you're so full of crap your eyes are turning brown. Sorry pal, you're not going to get my pers. info. If your looking for a home, keep looking, if you're in my price range you'll find it. Good try, but not good enough.
Robert

Lady Lake, FL

#168 Feb 21, 2013
Villages Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby boy, you're so full of crap your eyes are turning brown. Sorry pal, you're not going to get my pers. info. If your looking for a home, keep looking, if you're in my price range you'll find it. Good try, but not good enough.
If you REALLY had a home for sale in The Villages, you would gladly give the address and VLS #
You can't sell a home if you don't advertise it and let people see it.
WHAT AN IDIOT !
YOU ARE NOT A VILLAGER, YOU ARE A WANNABE THAT CAN'T AFFORD TO LIVE HERE.
CRAWL BACK IN YOUR GOPHER HOLE AND TAKE A SHIT !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lady Lake, FL (Aug '10) 23 min Brian_G 26
Happy Holidays to all the Atheists 15 hr Peggy 1
GG is back in full BS mode (Mar '14) Dec 23 Peggy 153
Am I Liberal or Conservative Dec 17 Cincinnati Red 56
132 Children executed Dec 17 TOTV member 1
Thank God for the Village News.com Dec 16 The Villager 2 29
Will the "BLUE FLU" hit the NYPD and the rest o... Dec 16 Lobo1 1
Summerfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web