Are The Villages the best place to re...
Denverco

Columbus, OH

#417 Apr 18, 2014
Been there wrote:
What the heck is Bridgewater? Idk.
Cynthia is a know it all. She thinks. We all know reality.
Been there

Summerfield, FL

#418 Apr 19, 2014
Oh Bridgewater, MI That's where I live. I get it now. What a moron I am? Yes, I don't live in The Villages so I shouldn't care what's going on. I'll go back to Bridgewater topix where things are fairly boring.
Denverco

United States

#419 Apr 19, 2014
Been there wrote:
Oh Bridgewater, MI That's where I live. I get it now. What a moron I am? Yes, I don't live in The Villages so I shouldn't care what's going on. I'll go back to Bridgewater topix where things are fairly boring.
that was know it all Cynthia pretending to be me. She knows I live in MI. I actually live in Lexington Ky. I winter in the villages, but who cares, I still know a busy body old biddy from anywhere. And Cynthia is also f.o.s.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#420 Apr 20, 2014
Anyone on here, living close to the huge sinkhole, below those two houses, in the Villages? Heard these are often sourced to all the phosphate mining, over the years around central and west-central Florida....

Since: Feb 14

Ocala, FL

#421 Apr 20, 2014
I keep wundering why them sinkholes keep on in the villages but doesnt bother us folk in Lady Lake. Must be all that fill dirt in them new areas over swampy land.

Long as it doesnt bother CityFire or the drinking on lake sumter square, it doesnt bother me.

I think all your bitchin at each other is funny and your comments by Villager2 and them right wing nuts and that bible phoney gal is laughinable.
Elsewhere

United States

#422 Apr 22, 2014
Sinkholes. Wow, sounds like paradise there. Lmbo.
Janie

Lady Lake, FL

#423 Apr 22, 2014
We live about 10 minutes from one and about 15 minutes from the other. We have never heard about phosphate mining. We are close to Lake Sumter and most people don't seem concerned. We still think it is a nice place.
Denverco

Lady Lake, FL

#424 Apr 22, 2014
Well. I am from Colorado and am on a constant marijuana high. I have changed my mind about Cynthia. We are going out tomorrow night.
Elsewhere

Lady Lake, FL

#425 Apr 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Anyone on here, living close to the huge sinkhole, below those two houses, in the Villages? Heard these are often sourced to all the phosphate mining, over the years around central and west-central Florida....
This from someone who had to repeat science in the seventh grade. No phosphate mining.
Here is a map of sinkholes.http://www.bing.com/ images/search?q=map+of+reporte d+sinkholes+in+florida&id= CED5AE0CA9CE1B30FE5B47C6BB6CB4 F51AC30591&FORM=IQFRBA#vie w=detail&id=37A7F2C681D648 DE76E19DE5B2B39D9FB95E2FF4 &selectedIndex=1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#426 Apr 23, 2014
...Nonsense....Heavy phosphate mining betweem Palm Beach and Ft. Myers and areas north, for years and years.....another factor could be heavy groundwater flow....especially with so many springs, in Florida....
Denverco

Cleveland, OH

#427 Apr 23, 2014
Denverco wrote:
Well. I am from Colorado and am on a constant marijuana high. I have changed my mind about Cynthia. We are going out tomorrow night.
That's right, I do LOVE Mary Jane. Not you Cynthia. I'm not from Co., Mo, Mi. or any of the other places you've claimed fool. Smoke a joint, it'll help with that stick up your a$$.
The other Cynthia

Lady Lake, FL

#428 Apr 23, 2014
Denverco wrote:
<quoted text> That's right, I do LOVE Mary Jane. Not you Cynthia. I'm not from Co., Mo, Mi. or any of the other places you've claimed fool. Smoke a joint, it'll help with that stick up your a$$.
This forum has more lunacy than a funny farm. Chill Buster.
Denverco

Lady Lake, FL

#429 Apr 23, 2014
You pick on people who aren't as old as you are because you think people in thir 20s are stupid . We aren't.Just drunk or stoned.
Shirley Temple

Lady Lake, FL

#430 Apr 23, 2014
Lord Scotchdrinker wrote:
I keep wundering why them sinkholes keep on in the villages but doesnt bother us folk in Lady Lake. Must be all that fill dirt in them new areas over swampy land.
Long as it doesnt bother CityFire or the drinking on lake sumter square, it doesnt bother me.
I think all your bitchin at each other is funny and your comments by Villager2 and them right wing nuts and that bible phoney gal is laughinable.
Just keep on drinking and toking. They'll drag your butt home and your old lady will curl your hair, honey pot.
Justin

Lady Lake, FL

#431 Apr 23, 2014
I get sick and tired of all these old wrinkled up dudes and their fat lady wifes.
Denverco

Columbus, OH

#432 Apr 23, 2014
The other Cynthia wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum has more lunacy than a funny farm. Chill Buster.
hee hee.
alan

Las Vegas, NV

#433 Apr 23, 2014
HI. we have relative at live outside he villages. we went t visit the area in the village and it as very nice. in the squres they have music and dancing. a lot of mobile selling stands. the places selling the liquor was a realdeal. I don't know about livng there but for visitin it was great,
Mello

North Ridgeville, OH

#434 Apr 24, 2014
alan wrote:
HI. we have relative at live outside he villages. we went t visit the area in the village and it as very nice. in the squres they have music and dancing. a lot of mobile selling stands. the places selling the liquor was a realdeal. I don't know about livng there but for visitin it was great,
Hell yea!!!! Party on!!!!! Old folks rock!!!!
Mello

Cleveland, OH

#435 Apr 30, 2014
Mello wrote:
<quoted text> Hell yea!!!! Party on!!!!! Old folks rock!!!!
wow, I can't believe I killed this thread! I shut Cynthia, Cynthia1, Cynthia 2, Cynthia Lou, The other Cynthia, and all of the rest of them up! Its a miracle! FINALLY!!!! I'm sorry, I had to bring it back up to rejoice. Let's please let it go now. Through it all, the original posters simple question was never answered. Lol.
Cynthia

Lady Lake, FL

#436 May 1, 2014
Mello wrote:
<quoted text> wow, I can't believe I killed this thread! I shut Cynthia, Cynthia1, Cynthia 2, Cynthia Lou, The other Cynthia, and all of the rest of them up! Its a miracle! FINALLY!!!! I'm sorry, I had to bring it back up to rejoice. Let's please let it go now. Through it all, the original posters simple question was never answered. Lol.
Ya think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The villages news bigots 15 min Jim 23
Talk of the villages bigotry 7 hr AnotherVisitor 121
Very scary ???people??? 9 hr Visitor 23
trump Aug 26 Gracie 5
falcon lawn company Aug 26 resident 1
ESPN award. Aug 25 RuffnReddy 11
Die with dignity Aug 24 RuffnReddy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerfield Mortgages