Are The Villages the best place to re...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#316 Oct 25, 2013
Sure there are....JUST CLICK REAL ESTATE, IN THE UPPER LEFT COLUMN ON THIS VERY PAGE...LADY LAKE REAL ESTATE....Are you new to Topix?
Sarah

Ocala, FL

#317 Oct 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Sure there are....JUST CLICK REAL ESTATE, IN THE UPPER LEFT COLUMN ON THIS VERY PAGE...LADY LAKE REAL ESTATE....Are you new to Topix?
I clicked on REAL ESTATE ....it's a link to zillow...a real estate website. It 's a LINK, that's all. Are you new to computers ? There are no real estate listings on topix.
So, you didn't answer. Where do you live ?

Location hidden

#318 Oct 25, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
I clicked on REAL ESTATE ....it's a link to zillow...a real estate website. It 's a LINK, that's all. Are you new to computers ? There are no real estate listings on topix.
So, you didn't answer. Where do you live ?
Isn't Lady Lake, where the Villages is located? Are those properties, not homes and manufactured housing in the Villages? Are those not listings or propertys for sale?
Sarah

Ocala, FL

#319 Oct 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't Lady Lake, where the Villages is located? Are those properties, not homes and manufactured housing in the Villages? Are those not listings or propertys for sale?
I'm not sure how you searched.
Only a small portion of The Villages is in Lady Lake and NOT all of Lady Lake is in The Villages. Therefore, if a home is listed as Lady Lake it may or may not be in The Villages. But, most people think of it as a big plus, so they would state that it is in The Villages if they could. So, the homes that you are looking at are probably NOT in the Villages. Just use the search feature and limit it to The Villages.

Location hidden

#320 Oct 25, 2013
What is the Villages zipcode, do you know? Because you can narrow a Zillow search with the zipcode....I checkout ton's of real estate on the web, all over....My opinions are strictly my own, just based on what i have found over the years.....
Sarah

Ocala, FL

#321 Oct 25, 2013
The zip codes are 32162 and 32159. There is a third zip code in the newest area but I'm not sure what it is.
Sarah

Ocala, FL

#322 Oct 25, 2013
32159 includes parts of Lady Lake and parts of The Villages
32162 is most of The Villages
32163 is the newest zip code in The Villages

Location hidden

#323 Oct 25, 2013
Thanks, Sarah......we lived in Oyster Bay, when i was in 1st grade....that's all of NY i recall....where were you from there?
Sarah

Ocala, FL

#324 Oct 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Thanks, Sarah......we lived in Oyster Bay, when i was in 1st grade....that's all of NY i recall....where were you from there?
I'm from Brooklyn, NY.

BTW, there a web site to look up the zip code for any city.
It's www.zip-codes.com ( make sure you use the dash)
DonM

Ocala, FL

#325 Oct 26, 2013
atwell wrote:
nothing bit a bunch of mean old people. you treat people like crap.what kind of people move from family and friends to go to a place where they dont know any one?selfish people.Then they all move to one place called the villages.Not florida's friendliest home town.Its the meanest people i have ever seen in my life.one good thing your time is limited thank god.
I haven't a clue where you live, but I've been here 12 years. I have traveled all over the world in business and pleasure but when asked where would be the best place to live I don't hesitate to answer "The Villages"
You one sour individual
DonM

Ocala, FL

#326 Oct 26, 2013
Cindy wrote:
It is a overcrowded community now. It is #1 AIDS.(NOT JOKING)
I note that those people who have negative comments about The Villages don't live here. It is not too crowded - and you have to stay a few days to really appreciate it's charm. Where in God's name does anyone with have a brain say we are #1 in Aids.

An absolute nut case
DonM

Ocala, FL

#327 Oct 26, 2013
Spruce Creek Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Too crowded, BONDS in the thousands with every new home, many old farts, some very mean, very thrifty people always ordering water with luch or dinner, cheap tippers, men always wear white sneaks and cheap looking multi stripe shirts from Bells Outlet - the (.99 specials, many early birders looking for a cheap meal at 3PM, most are pushy and forgot what please and thank you salutations are for. Many from NYC and Long Island complete with dilect and attitude, most drive a Mercury Marquis, the official oldfartmobile and you can go to the Town Square evry night and see the worse fcking dancing you will ever witness. Other than that it is a great place. Moving to Florida, move to the beach area, Clearwater, St Pete Beach. The Villages is Gods Waiting Room.
Please note that this person doesn't live in the Villages! I'll bet they shop, listen to music (every night), frequent our restaurants, etc. These people are from an area that has nothing except complainers.
Javier Rivera

United States

#328 Oct 26, 2013
May I assume that the people who started this forum in 2010 are now deceased?
Abdul Siam

Clearlake, CA

#329 Oct 27, 2013
Hi Eveverybody.....My parents are considering moving to The Villages. My father wants to know. if the local Radio Station, carry's The Pat Boone
Show.He told me you can judge a community, by the Shows the Radio Station Airs.
Joe

Ocala, FL

#330 Oct 27, 2013
Javier Rivera wrote:
May I assume that the people who started this forum in 2010 are now deceased?
Are you deceased ?
Mary

Ocala, FL

#331 Oct 27, 2013
Abdul Siam wrote:
Hi Eveverybody.....My parents are considering moving to The Villages. My father wants to know. if the local Radio Station, carry's The Pat Boone
Show.He told me you can judge a community, by the Shows the Radio Station Airs.
It's a live person....no shows. Justs plays music, reports some news, tells eveyone what's going on in The Villages that day, etc.
Underdog

Brook Park, OH

#332 Oct 27, 2013
But the music played on the station is quite familiar to people 55 to 75. Haven't heard any rap yet.
Peter

Ocala, FL

#333 Oct 27, 2013
Underdog wrote:
But the music played on the station is quite familiar to people 55 to 75. Haven't heard any rap yet.
No rap crap allowed LOL.
hewitt brown

Austin, TX

#334 Oct 31, 2013
im looking for Antoinette lauria
hewitt brown

Austin, TX

#335 Oct 31, 2013
where is my ducky ann brown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roaches alive and well in local villages restur... (Jun '16) 20 hr Jerking Jack 7
Purchasing a home and lossing your deposit money Thu The Face of Truth 9
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) Nov 14 Jerking Jack 53
Holes in screening Nov 13 Felifeli 4
Canít respond or post on totv Nov 13 Felifeli 2
Are there any good contract litigators in the a... Nov 9 jokomo 1
Donald Trump Nov 7 Fred Ladd 7

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerfield Mortgages