Inmate dies at Marion County Jail

Authorities are investigating the death of an inmate early this morning in Marion County Jail. Full Story
Charlie

Tripoli, IA

#1 Jun 14, 2007
A lot of tax dollars saved there. Thanks, Vito.
jennifer

Casselberry, FL

#2 Jun 14, 2007
good thats what he deserves
curious

Orlando, FL

#3 Jun 14, 2007
If you can't do the time then don't do the crime.
sandegold

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2007
Loiacano had been incarcerated since February 2006 after he was arrested on a warrant for homicide, the Sheriff's Office said..........
"" One less murderer to pay for in jail for the rest of OUR lives."" Now if the other murderers,rapists,etc., etc. were so obliging it would be great...
asdf

Orlando, FL

#6 Jun 14, 2007
fsdfa
Jake

Safety Harbor, FL

#7 Jun 14, 2007
Oh Gee Whiz that is too bad. Just when this poor murderer was at the peak of his career, we find him dead, hanging by his own pants. That is so sad. Perhaps if someone had just listened to his life story or promised not to give him a long sentence for killing someone. Gee, maybe if the cellmate had really believed him and told the corrections officer, this whole senseless thing could have been prevented.
I just tear up whenever I hear of a killer offing himself or being killed by another inmate or getting fried in the chair. It is so very sad. Must go now, I'm breaking up with sorrow.

Since: Jun 07

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2007
Cute. What if it was YOUR son, or brother, nephew, cousin...??? Bet your comments would be a little different. The guy was arrested on a warrant. Was he tried?? Convicted?? Did you stop to find that out? Good thing YOU weren't on his jury.
Shorty 25

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 28, 2007
U people are supposed to b such good loving children of G-D how could you wish death on someone no matter what that person did. Death is an easy way out.
pee

Atlanta, GA

#10 Sep 8, 2007
jennifer wrote:
good thats what he deserves
how could you live with yourself being glad that someone died. fter all the inmate was human
pee

Atlanta, GA

#11 Sep 8, 2007
everyone deserves life especailly in a secure environment as the jail. lets no forget innocent until proven other wise
pee

Atlanta, GA

#12 Sep 8, 2007
let us start thinking life instead of death someone loves that inmate so other people are affected
Nick

Orlando, FL

#13 Dec 3, 2012
I was unfortunately in their for defending my brothers wife after being drugged and raped. In my visit at MCSO I witness 1 near death and 2 deaths due to poor medical conditions. One older gentleman who was a very classy guy in jail for yelling at his wife whch is considered assault. Hear was not given his insulin and nearly died from that. The other man was not given his heart medication and had a heart attack and died right in-front of me, this after numerous requests for his medication. nother man was doped up on thorzine and later tazerd and the combination killed him. So fuck any of you who have no concept of what is going on in the system. I feel for you when you are a family member are on the other side and see the corruption and militarization
of their local leo's.
ex-floridian

Hyden, KY

#15 Jul 26, 2013
I spent a couple months in The Marion county country club and I seen rampant abuse of inmates for no good reason, just because a guard had a bad day, they would come in and beat on inmates.I seen older men almost die due to lack of medical treatment.It's jail and is supposed to be unpleasant but not to the point of abuse,neglect,or death at the hands of the guards that are suppose to protect the inmates.Definite abuse of power and corruption in this county jail system.
FatAss

Lady Lake, FL

#16 Jul 27, 2013
pee wrote:
let us start thinking life instead of death someone loves that inmate so other people are affected
Yeah, someone loved the person he killed, too. Lots of other people affected.Think of them.
FatAss

Lady Lake, FL

#17 Jul 27, 2013
Not Strodamus wrote:
Cute. What if it was YOUR son, or brother, nephew, cousin...??? Bet your comments would be a little different. The guy was arrested on a warrant. Was he tried?? Convicted?? Did you stop to find that out? Good thing YOU weren't on his jury.
What if the person he killed was YOUR son, or brother, nephew, cousin ...????
Yeah, there was a warrant out for his arrest...must be a really nice guy.
FatAss

Lady Lake, FL

#18 Jul 27, 2013
ex-floridian wrote:
I spent a couple months in The Marion county country club and I seen rampant abuse of inmates for no good reason, just because a guard had a bad day, they would come in and beat on inmates.I seen older men almost die due to lack of medical treatment.It's jail and is supposed to be unpleasant but not to the point of abuse,neglect,or death at the hands of the guards that are suppose to protect the inmates.Definite abuse of power and corruption in this county jail system.
Why shouldn't the guards beat and harass the inmates ???? What would be the deterrent to crime if you end up in a "country club" ,like you said. If jail is an upgrade for these punks, they will do more crime and get back in. If jail is horrible and that DON'T want to EVER go back because they might be beaten, harassed, or DIE, they will think twice about committing the next crime. Right ?
U know what Rita

United States

#19 Jul 28, 2013
You are full of manure as a Christmas turkey. First of all in Lake County as you damn well know the jail has been run by a pervert since january 1989 and he has picnicked plenty of young boys out of there for years. You think that people who do to jail because they can't pay off some judge to get their charges drop deserve to be brutally attacked and beaten and secuall molested by jailers and peole like now sheriff Gary Borders all I can say is you are one sick piece of horse manure!

We have judges with kin folks with access to the jail going around telling everyone they can get with out for a few thousand. Are these bass turds sharing the wealth with you?

You put the right person in that jail and beat and mistreat them, they will have something more on their mind that never going back to jail they will have revenge on their mind and no jury in their right mind (and we have had 2 trials in the last 2 years that proves juries have their right minds) would convict them of getting that well deserved revenge either!
simple

La Follette, TN

#20 Aug 3, 2013
don't do the crime and you won't have to do the time. prob with that then is you won't have something to whine and bitch about but given time i'm sure you'll find something. cop out enabling trash always does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr VET 2,499
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr heros 2,974
Fox or MSNBC Fri Visitor 12
hi Sep 14 bigdaddy9669 1
Who else had a bisexual wife? Sep 13 kat 4
Are The Villages the best place to retire in Fl... (Apr '09) Sep 11 Jesie 444
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) Sep 11 Lou 123
•••
•••
•••

Summerfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••