Victim's Mother Blasts Ocala Judge Wh...

Victim's Mother Blasts Ocala Judge Who Wanted To Put LaFave On ...

There are 3 comments on the WWBA-AM Tampa story from Mar 23, 2006, titled Victim's Mother Blasts Ocala Judge Who Wanted To Put LaFave On .... In it, WWBA-AM Tampa reports that:

The mother of the 14-year-old boy who had sex with Debra LaFave has blasted Hale Stancil, the Marion County judge who denied a plea deal earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWBA-AM Tampa.

Jake

Palm Harbor, FL

#1 Mar 23, 2006
She can blast him all she wants but his hands were tied. He rejected a deal that would have meant no jail time. The guy's known as a hanging judge. the mom should be blasted. She's got a 14 y/o on her hands who every body in town knows and so there's nothing to protect him from unless she moves 1000 miles away. In the meantime she lets a child rapist go free...again!
Suzanne

Gilbert, AZ

#2 Mar 27, 2006
I couldn't agree more. Her son made a mistake as well and should have been on that stand no matter what. LaFave did the crime and she should have paid for it. She basically got slapped on the wrist for being a child molester.She should have stood trial. Judge Stancil was only doing his job.
Victoria

Moorestown, NJ

#3 Apr 5, 2006
Amen!
If there were role reversal, the man surely would have stood trial. Gender should not play a part. A child molester (yes, even if he was willing, he was only 14) is a rapist and needs to do the time. Lots of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue lives don't matter Wed Tellmewhy 1
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) May 22 Buckcpcu 651
shower loofas (poufs) on cars in and around vil... (Dec '14) May 19 fens 62 50
Perk Med Spa May 3 Gjh 1
DCF/florida Nazi party (Jan '07) May 1 Dick 8
News Snowbirds causing traffic congestion (Jan '16) Apr '17 Village Monkey 22
Villagers go home (Dec '10) Apr '17 Village Monkey 5

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance