Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
Panamaed

United States

#1930 May 18, 2013
It's a shame that no one really cares about things that really matter and will stand up and say:

ENOUGH!
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#1931 May 18, 2013
The case for DePuy Orthopedics will continue in June. The battle with DePuy [Johnson & Johnson] is nothing more than low life scumbag lawyers looking for a claim of emotional distress. DuPuy took rsponsibility in paying medical costs for a Montana resident who waited longer than 3 years before having the surgery, and now wants to be paid $338.000 for emotional distress. When courtrooms want to build a case based on emotional distress it's a fact that a money grubbing low life lawyer either wants publicity, money, or both. Johnson & Johnson took resposibilty in claiming that the hip replacement surgery was only expected to last three years. Two cases in which the patient chose to have elective surgery, after the 2010 report was release would be refused a settlement. It was a [voluntary recall] by Depuy to avoid a frivolus lawsuit.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1932 May 18, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> You're using google far to much to prove the the point that you don't know anything. Computers do not have full and accuate information.
Wait until my book Joe is in hard cover and wait until you see what this seniors picture looks like on the cover before making the claim of ,

I know nothing.

Actually do see anything I been wrong about either?.Everyone calling me conceited.

Your negativity only inspires me to even greater heights.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1933 May 19, 2013
All I am saying is that in today’s world for many many reasons, Medical science sucks as do Medical doctors, appliances and all pharmaceuticals. This is proven almost daily by Bloomberg reports and other news reports, plus the enormous amounts of litigation the Google search bar.

Do you NOT see these commercials on TV ?

And I am putting my money were my mouth is.

We shall see what we shall see as to who is right.

I prefer nutritional science to solve all my health needs, it is far far superior.

If you DO NOT think I know what I am talking about JOE then your either deaf dumb and totally oblivious to what going down.

End of Story BYE!!
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#1934 May 19, 2013
You're a dime a dozen religious hypocrite. Too weak to stand on your own opinion. You can't even remain calm enough to have a point!
and now

Spring Hill, FL

#1935 May 19, 2013
10/2010 and now 5/2013
please start anew
<=>
Panamaed

United States

#1936 May 19, 2013
This site could be an effective Law Enforcement tool if THEY wouldn't try to intimidate, threaten, stalk and use HATE SPEECH to try to control it and cover up the truth about GOVERNMENTAL CORRUPTION AND MURDERS/SUICIDINGS.
and now

Spring Hill, FL

#1937 May 19, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
This site could be an effective Law Enforcement tool if THEY wouldn't try to intimidate, threaten, stalk and use HATE SPEECH to try to control it and cover up the truth about GOVERNMENTAL CORRUPTION AND MURDERS/SUICIDINGS.
you say what?

you say NINGUN
Panamaed

United States

#1939 May 19, 2013
I am a nobody....but the facts speak for themself.
next

Spring Hill, FL

#1940 May 19, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
I am a nobody....but the facts speak for themself.
telll us about NOBODY
Panamaed

United States

#1943 May 19, 2013
Yes, and so did THEY!
Panamaed

United States

#1944 May 19, 2013
Ask FBI Agent Alexis Hatten and Panama City Beach Police Investigator Jason Jones...THEY knew for a year that the guy busted in the BLACK WIDOW'S, CORRUPT BANK'S AND CORRUPT BANKRUPTCY RECEIVER'S RENTAL WITH A METH LAB DID IT!
THEY HAD HIM IN JAIL A WEEK AFTER THE MURDER AND A WEEK LATER WERE LYING ABOUT IT BEING A "COLD CASE" ALREADY!
Panamaed

United States

#1945 May 19, 2013
What stupid response do you have to those facts?
You must be a party to the Racketeering!
Panamaed

United States

#1946 May 19, 2013
Try selling that in your Flea Market!
higggur

Pittsburgh, PA

#1948 May 20, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………… Bird that pooped on a Glass House has now Stained Glass got the vote
next

Spring Hill, FL

#1949 May 20, 2013
next

next

next

and then Paramead went next

down into his grave

bye bye

hed dude - you one turkey
Panamaed

United States

#1950 May 20, 2013
idiots make threats to try to cover the corruption...

Law Enforcement continues to allow uninterrupted RACKETEERING..via murder, extortion, witness tampering, stalking.......

DOCUMENTED FACT.....

BECOMES A PARTY TO IT!
flacid

Spring Hill, FL

#1951 May 20, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
idiots...
tee hee

this crook agrees...... we got it made
Richard Cheese

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1952 May 20, 2013
Here is as excerpt from my book, the NY times bestseller for three weeks now. It is called - MY MY, I AM HERE. I hope you all enjoy.

My thoughts were convening nicely over the edge of the river. When the forest regained its strength, we saw daylight and then regurgitated intelligence. Of all the places in the world to recuperate, I found a dung hill of pus oozing nicely but ferociously while I was ingesting the dialog.

That being said, mountains have moved and heavens have cried the sting of eerie flatulence brazeering out of control.

Oh and please call me Dick.
two tone

Spring Hill, FL

#1953 May 20, 2013
Richard Cheese wrote:
... excerpt ...
nice try Dicky Poo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) 18 hr Just me 397
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) Wed Happy Harry 26
News Man accused of shooting into home of woman he h... Jul 26 Edward 5
News STDs Running Rampant In Retirement Community (May '06) Jul 18 pailrider 110
clinton cash movie coming out Jul 15 Dr who 5
Seat savers at the villages squares. Jul 13 David 19
the fall of america Jul 5 Mr T 18

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerfield Mortgages