Missing Haleigh Cummings Connection? Chad Eugene Reynolds, Sex...

Feb 15, 2009 Full story: Scared Monkeys

Chad Eugene Reynolds was last seen on February 1, 2009 when he left his mother's home at 3 Bay Court Run in Ocklawaha on that Sunday to watch the Super Bowl at a local bar.

Read more
dotty

Douglas, GA

#1 Feb 24, 2009
has he been found yet? whats his story?
dwilson

Atlanta, GA

#2 Feb 24, 2009
These are some of the circumstances that hang heavy with me:
BIO-MOM
-Bio-mom never seems to cry tears – just whimpers – no liquid exits her eyes.
-Bio-mom reminds the world that Potty-mouth Ron is physically abusive.
-Bio-mom’s mom (grandma) never seems to cry tears either.
-Bio-mom’s mom (grandma) relays to the media heartbreaking things such as that bio-mom can’t eat not knowing if her baby has eaten (seems a little flowery considering she does not even have physical custody of her kids, having lost it to the foul-mouthed belligerent king turd gangster wannabe Potty-mouth Ron.)
BIO-MOM-GRANDMA
-Bio-mom-grandma continues to say she believes the little girl is alive.
-Bio-mom-grandma stated that she believes the child is in a southern state (she named two states by exact name but I can’t remember what they were.) She said something keeps telling her that. I’d like to hear more about that from her.
-Bio-mom-grandma never breaks down and sobs – no tears.
THE MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARING FIANCE
-The mysterious fiancé has not shown his face – I’ve seen him once at the very beginning.
CHAIN-SMOKING GIRLFRIEND
-Chain-smoking girlfriend can’t give a consistent story on sleeping arrangements on the night in question.
-Chain-smoking girlfriend said the little girl was wearing a pink shirt, but it was later found in the clothes basket.
-Chain-smoking girlfriend said there was an argument between Potty-mouthed Ron and a perverted cousin from Tennessee about a gun
-Chain-smoking girlfriend said the Tennessee Pervert “tried something on her.”
POTTY-MOUTHED RON
–Potty-mouthed Ron says no argument over a gun ever happened (he negates what his jail-bait girlfriend says, but then walks around arm in arm with her smoking cigarettes.)
-Potty-mouthd Ron can be heard on a 911 tape saying,“Ya’ll are playing F-in games!” Who are “Ya’ll?”
-Potty-mouthed Ron seems to refer to all his intimate female companions (past or present) as bitches.
-Potty-mouthed Ron’s first emotional response to the disappearance of his five year-old daughter is to hurl threats of murder against whoever did it. His focus was on his own “ego” and how it would look that someone “dared” take something from him.
-Potty-mouthed Ron got super pissed when he heard that Bio-mom said he hit her in the head while she was pregnant and knocked the child down for bumping into him. Potty-mouthed Ron threatened to file charges against bio-mom because of her allegations. Wow, is he really that worried about his public image. What’s he going to do, sue her for defaming his good name? That’s a laugh and half.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank God for engineers 5 hr Lobo1 6
Big Red has returned home. Wed Lord Scotchdrinker 15
Ted Cruise is running for President Wed Visitor 4
I am going to be nice from now on Wed Peter 35
Stop the world, I wanna get off Wed Mary 1
March 25, 2015 Travel Expo at the Polo Grounds Wed Chris 3
News Central Florida needs to break the obesity cycle (Jul '13) Wed Chris 140
Summerfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web