Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 664)

Showing posts 13,261 - 13,280 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Robbie

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years later and look where Obama and the Democrats have gotten our country, our economy...Obama is now gonna make it OK to allow illegal immigrants to live, work, get a free education from us, the US taxpayers. Where the he!! does he think all these illegals are gonna find jobs? From you and me, they're gonna take our jobs and live off our taxes.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? aRE YOU BORED OR TRYING TO SOUND EDUCATED??
Robbie

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

me again wrote:
You guys are starting to sound like middle schoolers.
OH MY, WHERE'S MY BACK PACK??????????
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

bloombergforlife wrote:
We would all get along if we just did what the goverment told us. No reason to fight. They know what is best for us, thats why they have been put in charge. Take Mayor Bloomberg, he is really takin care of his city. Banned breast milk formula cause he belives women should only breast feed. Women should be thankfull he is there to guide them. He made it aginst the law for resturants and churchs to donate food to homeless shelters cause of the possibility of food sickness. What if those homeless was to get sick from potato salad? Are we that heartless? He wants to ban evil guns, but the badguys will not let him. His body guards have guns, but Bloomberg is too important for us to lose. Even san fransico sees his wisdom. Thats why they banned kids meals, and drinks over 16 oz. If they had not done that, moms and dads would not know they should spend 20 or 30 dollars a meal on good healthy food, instead of a cheap meal. Just let the goverment decide for us guys! They let us get on Topixs and pay lip service to what we belive in. Safe and happy in frront of our computer screens. Im so thankfull they let us do that. They have our best interest in mind.
You are always a dumbass.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>These problems have existed for years. They didn't start with Obama. At least with his program, they have to 'earn' it.
Have to really differ with this one.While the programs for being illegal have been with us since 1986,the last amnesty program,and while McCain and Bush really pushed more amnesty,no body has pushed illegal immigration as Obama.Not only that ,but recently he is usng back door amnesty because Congress will not do it up front.
Now the program to provide housing,food stamps,WIC,etc. for illegals has existed,Obama has carried it to new heights.Again he files suit against the States that try to regain control of their Border.He has told the Border Patrol to not try to control the incoming flow if they fight back but to back away and let them go.So he has more Border Patrol persons here,if they can do nothing,why do we pay them?So he has deported more,but lets more and more come in!Again,Obama has told and changed the "work: order with welfare,you no longer have to work or go to school,just sit back and collect welfare.So with bad programs to start with,he has exacerbated the problem by enlarging them and setting up more.
Lastly,he allowed the Home Country of the illegals,Mexico,to file suit against Az.for treating the illegals to a ride back across the Border.Never have we ever heard of a sitting President doing this to destroy our sovereignty.He is not helping thi Country not the people.Unless you want to sit back and draw your check,cheese,or goodies for being lazy,it is O.K. if you have problems and are in need,but not just because you are lazy good for nothings.
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to really differ with this one.While the programs for being illegal have been with us since 1986,the last amnesty program,and while McCain and Bush really pushed more amnesty,no body has pushed illegal immigration as Obama.Not only that ,but recently he is usng back door amnesty because Congress will not do it up front.
Now the program to provide housing,food stamps,WIC,etc. for illegals has existed,Obama has carried it to new heights.Again he files suit against the States that try to regain control of their Border.He has told the Border Patrol to not try to control the incoming flow if they fight back but to back away and let them go.So he has more Border Patrol persons here,if they can do nothing,why do we pay them?So he has deported more,but lets more and more come in!Again,Obama has told and changed the "work: order with welfare,you no longer have to work or go to school,just sit back and collect welfare.So with bad programs to start with,he has exacerbated the problem by enlarging them and setting up more.
Lastly,he allowed the Home Country of the illegals,Mexico,to file suit against Az.for treating the illegals to a ride back across the Border.Never have we ever heard of a sitting President doing this to destroy our sovereignty.He is not helping thi Country not the people.Unless you want to sit back and draw your check,cheese,or goodies for being lazy,it is O.K. if you have problems and are in need,but not just because you are lazy good for nothings.
President Obama has deported more than twice as many as W in only 3.5 years you dipshit SOB.
Lucien

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

I like this Ryan person as a vice-president. He is soooooooooooooooogood looking, beyond repair. And with Mitt Romney they make two men imposible to resist.They have my vote and my life. Amen.
Down with ugly people.
Lucien

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

What the Hell is the Eminence Forum?
Shaonequtella

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Lucien wrote:
I like this Ryan person as a vice-president. He is soooooooooooooooogood looking, beyond repair. And with Mitt Romney they make two men imposible to resist.They have my vote and my life. Amen.
Down with ugly people.
and they b white men too
Lucien

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

b1tch19 wrote:
I just cant believe how awful the candidates act towards each other. These ads are getting nuts!
I don't get it! Who is Eminence?
Lucien

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Shaonequtella wrote:
<quoted text>
and they b white men too
Exactly.
Lucien

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

ljlj6699 wrote:
<quoted text>
nice
Exactly
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Lucien wrote:
Down with ugly people.
Homo!
wondering

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Wtf. I feel sorry for you. You are such a small person.
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

wondering wrote:
Wtf. I feel sorry for you. You are such a small person.
Relative to how fat you are?

lmao
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Time 4 a change
Rep

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Love they guy!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has deported more than twice as many as W in only 3.5 years you dipshit SOB.
Dirty mouth again.

Do you really believe all this stuff about deporting ?One way or the other,there are more illegals here now than then,simply go to Walmart and count.Anyway,Bush wanted amnesty the Country did not,so he could not pass it.McCain wanted amnesty,no way he could pass it.Obama just goes aroung and decrees it!!You do realize that Obama just deports the criminal ones?And that is where the more than Bush number comes in?The criminals are More than there used to be illegals,Now we have both,by the millions.Last heard,there are 20-30 million here since the last amnesty.Try to use what brain power you have,and stop acting like you do not.Have any,that is.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty mouth again.
Do you really believe all this stuff about deporting ?One way or the other,there are more illegals here now than then,simply go to Walmart and count.Anyway,Bush wanted amnesty the Country did not,so he could not pass it.McCain wanted amnesty,no way he could pass it.Obama just goes aroung and decrees it!!You do realize that Obama just deports the criminal ones?And that is where the more than Bush number comes in?The criminals are More than there used to be illegals,Now we have both,by the millions.Last heard,there are 20-30 million here since the last amnesty.Try to use what brain power you have,and stop acting like you do not.Have any,that is.
You are a silly stupid SOB that never provides any facts. Just Faux News BS.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

When yo eyes tell you what you can see,do you also deny that?Or,keep repeating the spiel and the potty mouth?
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
When yo eyes tell you what you can see,do you also deny that?Or,keep repeating the spiel and the potty mouth?
Try to engage a brain cell before you speak numb nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,261 - 13,280 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Summer Shade Discussions

Search the Summer Shade Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min do whut 127,884
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min GOTP 144,712
look 28 min tim 1
chadd and lou and caesy and alica 1 hr april 10
Dewayne poynter 1 hr Humpback 1
Gamaliel Lock up your babies 1 hr Agreed 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BCB 26,170
•••
•••
•••
•••

Summer Shade Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000