First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 12, 2010
is he still seeing that amanda? I'm just waiting bcuz i'm gonna jump on that boy! he wont ever leave this! i let him slip away b4 but never again! I'm sure he misses me ;)

Location hidden

#2 Jan 22, 2011
Noone knows????? Come on, someones got to have something to say LOL
Yea i do

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2011
GET A LIFE

Location hidden

#4 Jan 24, 2011
I got one sweetie and its gonna include Him!!!
Yea i do

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2011
Lol obviously not bc hes not with you. As desperate as you sound if he wanted you then he would have you

Location hidden

#6 Jan 25, 2011
how do you know he hasnt? thats right, you dont.
Yea i do

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2011
Im sure you have fcked him. Never said you havent. I said you are not "with" him as in him dating you. Just bc a guy has sex with you doesnt mean they want you. If he did he would be dating you. It just means you are an easy piece to get. And I dont really care either way. I dont know either one of them personally.. I just know who they are. BUT you definately dont make yourself look like much when you are on Edmonton topix running your mouth and now you are on this one. Obviously you are miserable bc if you werent you wouldnt be on here talking about Heath and Amanda all the time. Now take my advice and get a life bc you truely do make yourself look stupid on here. Anyone who spends that much time putting others down obviously doesnt have much of a life. Especially if they have to run it on topix. If youve got things to say you should take it to them.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 25, 2011
Apparently you don't have much of a life if you are following me around on topix. LOL
Yea i do

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2011
Dont flatter yourself. Im not following you. I dont even know you. I read forums every now and then if its about someone I may know. At least when I do get on here its not to run someone into the ground bc Im so insecure with myself. I feel sorry for you that you have to resort to slandering people to make yourself feel better. But this is my last post. Im not going to give you the pleasure of having someone to argue back and forth with.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 26, 2011
Look up the definition of "slander" idiot.
Yea i do

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2011
Slander- false or malicious statements about someone. So yes you did in the other forum "idiot"
i know who u is ho

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2011
Yea i do wrote:
Dont flatter yourself. Im not following you. I dont even know you. I read forums every now and then if its about someone I may know. At least when I do get on here its not to run someone into the ground bc Im so insecure with myself. I feel sorry for you that you have to resort to slandering people to make yourself feel better. But this is my last post. Im not going to give you the pleasure of having someone to argue back and forth with.
jenifer i know its u nasty bitch. dont u work with amanda
i know who u is ho

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2011
u drive that car with butterflys all over it dont u

Location hidden

#15 Jan 26, 2011
I don't drive a car I drive a truck honey.
happy27

Cave City, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2011
Well i know heath very well, and i have seen him and his girlfriend he seems to be very much in love with her so good luck with that. I use to date him a long time ago he is a better person now and his girlfriend is really pretty

Location hidden

#17 Feb 5, 2011
happy27 wrote:
Well i know heath very well, and i have seen him and his girlfriend he seems to be very much in love with her so good luck with that. I use to date him a long time ago he is a better person now and his girlfriend is really pretty
LOL umm ok
look here butterfly

Casey, IL

#18 Feb 13, 2011
What are you freaking crazy? I have been reading a lot of forums here lately from edmonton and summer shade and looks like to me that amanda and heath have a stocker / crazy person on their hands. Reading the forum in edmonton about amanda, at first I was thinking, dang what did amanda do to this chick/guy. But I kept reading more forums and there u are starting your crap again with her saying you had heath before and your gona get him again. You sound like you are nothing but trouble and no good. If you knew anything about amanda you would not be on here talking like that about her. She is a good person and very beautiful and yes she can be a b.... But only when something is done to her first and yes she has been with other guys "when her and heath are split up only" and she is a very good mother to both of her kids. As for heath, I only know him from what amanda talks about him and I know she loves him and would do anything for that guy. They have their hard times from what she tells me and yes it makes it very difficult for her because she lost someone that she loved dearly right before she met heath "her daughters father who passed away" and it happened right in front of her and her daughter. Not only that but some months back she had her car set fire right in front of her home and heaths car burned to the ground and it almost caught their house on fire and they had their baby boy right there not even a couple feet away from their front door she said. She has had a really hard life and she only tries her hardest to keep it together. So she really don't need someone on a internet site trying to make her something that she is not. Let her and her boyfriend be.
what i heard

Glasgow, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2011
I heard they are not together anymore
friend of theirs

Casey, IL

#20 Feb 15, 2011
They have their problems just like anyone else but leave them alone. If they needed anyones help or opinions they would ask you all. Why don't you all pick on some real losers around here instead of heath and amanda.

Location hidden

#21 Feb 17, 2011
look here butterfly wrote:
What are you freaking crazy? I have been reading a lot of forums here lately from edmonton and summer shade and looks like to me that amanda and heath have a stocker / crazy person on their hands. Reading the forum in edmonton about amanda, at first I was thinking, dang what did amanda do to this chick/guy. But I kept reading more forums and there u are starting your crap again with her saying you had heath before and your gona get him again. You sound like you are nothing but trouble and no good. If you knew anything about amanda you would not be on here talking like that about her. She is a good person and very beautiful and yes she can be a b.... But only when something is done to her first and yes she has been with other guys "when her and heath are split up only" and she is a very good mother to both of her kids. As for heath, I only know him from what amanda talks about him and I know she loves him and would do anything for that guy. They have their hard times from what she tells me and yes it makes it very difficult for her because she lost someone that she loved dearly right before she met heath "her daughters father who passed away" and it happened right in front of her and her daughter. Not only that but some months back she had her car set fire right in front of her home and heaths car burned to the ground and it almost caught their house on fire and they had their baby boy right there not even a couple feet away from their front door she said. She has had a really hard life and she only tries her hardest to keep it together. So she really don't need someone on a internet site trying to make her something that she is not. Let her and her boyfriend be.
Cry me a river. How much is she paying you? LOL Sounds like a whole lot of karma if you ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summer Shade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subway 30 min Philips 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 47 min RD Calhoun - Cadiz 900
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pres Donald J Tru... 164,565
Love them or leave them 7 hr Lost boy 13
Dont make my mistake 7 hr Lost boy 6
Danna stout on drugs (Oct '16) 14 hr Wowjustwow 4
Damien hurt stabbed a man? 18 hr Truth 3

Summer Shade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summer Shade Mortgages