why are white women, starting to prefer black men over white men?

Posted in the Sulphur Springs Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of110
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
thatoneguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I've noticed alot more white women( especially the younger generations) dating and making relationships with black men...
tupe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

yeehaw wrote:
It's just jungle fever, white women that get with neg ros, are being rebellious and just having fun, or are just plan stupid,,,i know if any of my daughters bring home a n i g g e r!! Bf I'll disown them, cause oil and milk don't mix in my book
I agree!! Black men should stay with black women, and white women should stay with white men!! It's that simple
thatoneguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Why can't we love whomever not based on their skin color!! Are people still stuck in the stone age??
What now

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

They gots big organs.
bbclover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

I perfer blk over white guys, they fineee!! And dam gud lovers! White boys need to step yalls game up cuz US white ladies loving that dark chocolate;)
bbclover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

What now wrote:
They gots big organs.
Yes they do!!!
What now

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

You probably weigh 225 and pay for your groceries with food stamps.
MirandaB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

2

I've dated black guys in the past, and just like white guys or Latin guys. They'reall different, it doesn't matter about race. There's good and bad in every color... maybe we should grow up and stop judging ppl based on their race or whatever. Maybe we should judge ppl on their actions not their color. Come on its 2013
sad story

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

This is an ignorant topic, it really doesn't matter nor does it mean anything. It just shows people have nothing better to do but run their mouth. Who really gives a rat's a s s on who dates who. Yea i agree black men tend to be shady towards their women. Haven't you seen Maury? My opinion doesn't matter though cause people are gonna do whatever they please. So next topic cause this one is absolutely pointless, and just shows how racist today's society is!
thatoneguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I don't think it's pointless at all, it shows I've how different society has changed in time. I think true love is blind, and even if it's not love. Peoplewill be attracted to whomever or whatever they please..I've noticed when a most white guys get upset at the fact they see white woman with a black man. Not Hispanic but only usually black, why so???
Batman Fan

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Nobody is that stupid to lower their standards to black guy. Their probably low class women who have no self-respect so they choose black men. Why do you think black people were slaves back then in history? Because no one likes the blacks. Black People are rude and lazy. If you don't believe your either naive or not grown up. I come up from the older generations, so I know black people are lazy and rude. It's not being racist, it's about being smart and not stupid. Black People are stupid and lazy. Tests have shown through the years black people are dumb. You can give them different tests, but the result will be the same. Their not smart.
Zelda Fitzgerald

Commerce, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

1

Batman Fan wrote:
Nobody is that stupid to lower their standards to black guy. Their probably low class women who have no self-respect so they choose black men. Why do you think black people were slaves back then in history? Because no one likes the blacks. Black People are rude and lazy. If you don't believe your either naive or not grown up. I come up from the older generations, so I know black people are lazy and rude. It's not being racist, it's about being smart and not stupid. Black People are stupid and lazy. Tests have shown through the years black people are dumb. You can give them different tests, but the result will be the same. Their not smart.
How can you call anyone dumb? That is the most racist line of crap I've heard in a while. And by the way, in your statement,"If you don't believe your either naive...," you used the wrong word. It should be "you're." Also, "Their not smart," should read "They're not smart." Seems to me like you're the one who isn't too bright. It's people like you who keep our society from progressing properly.
From The Peanut Gallery

Sulphur Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

1

Batman Fan wrote:
Nobody is that stupid to lower their standards to black guy. Their probably low class women who have no self-respect so they choose black men. Why do you think black people were slaves back then in history? Because no one likes the blacks. Black People are rude and lazy. If you don't believe your either naive or not grown up. I come up from the older generations, so I know black people are lazy and rude. It's not being racist, it's about being smart and not stupid. Black People are stupid and lazy. Tests have shown through the years black people are dumb. You can give them different tests, but the result will be the same. Their not smart.
You say black people are dumb? What are you? How about you double and triple check your spelling before you start calling people names. I know lots of black people and they are ALL smarter than you! At least they know when to use their, there, they're, you're and your. I'd much rather date a smart black man than an ignorant white person like you!
rather

Bullard, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I would rather my sons come home with a black girl than a white man!!
What now

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If a white woman has no more self respect, who cares?
Jill Thomas

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

We like black guys because they have better drugs and big pieces unlike the white losers that only care about hunting
Annoyed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Dumbest topic to date.

Girls are dating black men now because the younger generation got their heads out of their asses and realized its nothing but color.

It's 2013, jackass.
You Know Im Right

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

thatoneguy wrote:
I've noticed alot more white women( especially the younger generations) dating and making relationships with black men...
That doesn't equal 'white women starting to prefer black men over white men', those are just random situations.
concerned

Mount Vernon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It has been going on for years, although I do not believe in interracial marriages that's a choice each person has to make. People freely use the "N" word often, however that word fits whites, blacks, mexicans, or basically any race. They're are good people in all races and then you have the 10% percent that isn't worth a dime. My sister was married to 3 black guys before her husband now of 17 years which is also black. The first 3 was the "N" word without a doubt and wasn't worth a dime. Her husband now is as good as any white man that I know and works 7 days a week to provide for her. I have learned to judge people by their actions not by their color, however if your only wanting whats in their pants their is a whore on every corner. Hopefully the young girls are just looking past the color not just filling their lustful desires. Again interracial marriages are not something I believe in nor do I believe in gay or lesbian marriage respectfully. God made everyone different and again it's their choice and the children born into these relationships are the one's that suffer and that is sad, because they did not ask to be brought into this world.
Heidi Ducote

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Because they are fools

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of110
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sulphur Springs News Video

•••
Sulphur Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sulphur Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sulphur Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sulphur Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sulphur Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••