Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I guess this was in federal court? What jail did they put him in after taking him into custody? One down, more to go!
macmesmile

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I think it is very sad that you dont have a life and keep talking and you are worried. About Darrin Rogers he didnt do anything wrong while he was in office. He did his job while in there and he backed up his men. He learned the hard way about one of his men. Not really his fault did it make him loose office yes it did. But Darrin didnt do anything wrong as far as doing his job.
What I think is so very very Sad. Is Dale Fullerton is such a sorry loser. He still keeps things stirred up he is drama and makes things up on people like he added stuff to the story when he spoke of and talked about Darrin. Then once Darrin was known for certain out of the picture then he started in on Darrell Richardson. Didnt do him any good people know how he is and what he is made of. DRAMA~~ he causes drama we just got rid of one deputy that acted wrong in a uniform and lied and did things wrong. Did we really want a Sheriff like that. NO the public has spoken and they let Dale Fullerton know he was not wanted to be a Sheriff. People let it go did you ever wonder why he really wanted to be Sheriff in Murray County POWER! or as he looks at it POWER he is TROUBLE and makes things up can causes TROUBLE.. I am glad actually I laughed to know he didnt make it as Sheriff. We have a good Sheriff in office and he will do a awesome job. He wont be bulling people and I believe he will be fair.
People that were main supporters were didnt you notice people of DRAMA~!!!
Just The Facts

Sulphur, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

macmesmile wrote:
I think it is very sad that you dont have a life and keep talking and you are worried. About Darrin Rogers he didnt do anything wrong while he was in office. He did his job while in there and he backed up his men. He learned the hard way about one of his men. Not really his fault did it make him loose office yes it did. But Darrin didnt do anything wrong as far as doing his job.
What I think is so very very Sad. Is Dale Fullerton is such a sorry loser. He still keeps things stirred up he is drama and makes things up on people like he added stuff to the story when he spoke of and talked about Darrin. Then once Darrin was known for certain out of the picture then he started in on Darrell Richardson. Didnt do him any good people know how he is and what he is made of. DRAMA~~ he causes drama we just got rid of one deputy that acted wrong in a uniform and lied and did things wrong. Did we really want a Sheriff like that. NO the public has spoken and they let Dale Fullerton know he was not wanted to be a Sheriff. People let it go did you ever wonder why he really wanted to be Sheriff in Murray County POWER! or as he looks at it POWER he is TROUBLE and makes things up can causes TROUBLE.. I am glad actually I laughed to know he didnt make it as Sheriff. We have a good Sheriff in office and he will do a awesome job. He wont be bulling people and I believe he will be fair.
I agree with you about Dale,But Darin didn't learn the hard way about one of his men.Craig Billings was a powder keg wait to explode. He had several incidents were Billings had anger control problems that were brought to light, one of which Billings got himself beat up. Billings should have been dealt with long before he was fired. Darin also had other things that brought attention: 1) Two Jailer Letting prisoner out at night and bring drugs into the jail. 2) Cody Harper stealing drugs out of evidence. 3) Letting people work for him with a history of drug abuse.All of this reflected on his leadership(or lack of). Also he was NEVER in his office and couldn't be found.
Macmesmile

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I wasnt aware of the people working for him with a History of drug abuse. All I can ask is are you certain like they had charges or just known for it. There is a difference you know. As for like the Jailers as soon as Darrin found out what was going on he fired them. and Cody Harper stealing drugs out of the evidence room. Again he was fired also. Remind you I am not really defending Darrin him I am more like understanding his decisions on some things. For example I use to date a Deputy from another county and he was all the time being accused of doing something wrong by people he arrested. And about like 90% i would say was not even close to true. After the smoke all cleared it was all made up. SO when things were first being said about Billings I can see where Darrin had to make the call and make a decision to keep him on. He just trusted him and he shouldnt have is mainly what I am saying you know. It is really hard to find someone to work for them and trust them. In that position sometimes you learn the hard way. And yes Billings should have never been made an officer.. He needs to be handcuffed and beat on i hope he does get his ass kicked. Well from what i heard he did once which i did laugh about it.. It was funny his mouth over loaded his ass.. So to speak
Macmesmile

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I do have a question I dont remember where did he come from anyways Craig Billings? Where did he go to school at?
fed up

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Just The Facts wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you about Dale,But Darin didn't learn the hard way about one of his men.Craig Billings was a powder keg wait to explode. He had several incidents were Billings had anger control problems that were brought to light, one of which Billings got himself beat up. Billings should have been dealt with long before he was fired. Darin also had other things that brought attention: 1) Two Jailer Letting prisoner out at night and bring drugs into the jail. 2) Cody Harper stealing drugs out of evidence. 3) Letting people work for him with a history of drug abuse.All of this reflected on his leadership(or lack of). Also he was NEVER in his office and couldn't be found.
I completely agree! are you from Stroud? If so I wanna talk to you
been there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Darren and billings both are sorry assholes who hid thier dirt and i know first hand from personal dealings with them both and how they abused thier positions as public servents. thats a dam joke. they deserve what they get and hope they end up with some of those they unjustly locked away. nail thier asses to the wall.its about time.......
Just The Facts

Sulphur, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Macmesmile wrote:
I wasnt aware of the people working for him with a History of drug abuse. All I can ask is are you certain like they had charges or just known for it. There is a difference you know. As for like the Jailers as soon as Darrin found out what was going on he fired them. and Cody Harper stealing drugs out of the evidence room. Again he was fired also. Remind you I am not really defending Darrin him I am more like understanding his decisions on some things. For example I use to date a Deputy from another county and he was all the time being accused of doing something wrong by people he arrested. And about like 90% i would say was not even close to true. After the smoke all cleared it was all made up. SO when things were first being said about Billings I can see where Darrin had to make the call and make a decision to keep him on. He just trusted him and he shouldnt have is mainly what I am saying you know. It is really hard to find someone to work for them and trust them. In that position sometimes you learn the hard way. And yes Billings should have never been made an officer.. He needs to be handcuffed and beat on i hope he does get his ass kicked. Well from what i heard he did once which i did laugh about it.. It was funny his mouth over loaded his ass.. So to speak
You wasn't aware of people working for him with a history of drug abuse,that's a shocker! It's a well known fact, there's many people that abuse drugs that don't get caught,this is Murray Co.and not a movie where all the druggies get caught, there is a difference. You must be his family,you must. I never heard anyone take up for him like that but his family. And that's all I've got to say about that !
suphurite

Ada, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

macmesmile wrote:
Take your time before you write your thoughts, reading your post was difficult, due to it's nonsensical nature. Try to be concise and you won't sound like this. I read some of your other posts and thought you were much clearer, and focused.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sulphur Discussions

Search the Sulphur Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 min TAMARA 71,327
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Jose 2,590
North Texas Boy, 11, Drowns At Turner Falls (Aug '08) Jul 16 cindy 23
Review: Glenn's Garage Jun 25 Robert Fleming 1
jamie adams i need to talk to her anyone kno he... (Aug '11) Jun '14 crazy as hell 18
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jenks 11,281
Dirty Murray County Sherff's. Jun '14 fedup 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sulphur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sulphur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE