curious

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Rumor has it that the Chickasaw bought out the donut shop in sulphur? Does anyone know? If so I might have to travel to Davis to buy at their other store.
I wouldnt doubt it

Tryon, OK

#2 Nov 13, 2012
It's not suprising, their buying up every piece of property around that spruce goose of a hotel their building. Several years back Pontotoc County was worried they were going to buy up all the property in that county and was afraid they would quit paying property taxes. Now it seems they are buying up property in Murray County. They don't have to pay property taxes if they don't want to. The Chickasaws have an endless money supply to buy anything they want,thanks to all the money people give them at the casinos.
True

Ada, OK

#3 Feb 14, 2013
I wouldnt doubt it wrote:
It's not suprising, their buying up every piece of property around that spruce goose of a hotel their building. Several years back Pontotoc County was worried they were going to buy up all the property in that county and was afraid they would quit paying property taxes. Now it seems they are buying up property in Murray County. They don't have to pay property taxes if they don't want to. The Chickasaws have an endless money supply to buy anything they want,thanks to all the money people give them at the casinos.
That is true the Indian used tax payers money to buy back their lands. They will pay anything for any properties. But I heard the Indians bought them for a great amounts and they relocating somewhere on Broadway or maybe three blocks north of them. I heard from the church that I go to.
Farmer

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Mar 13, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true the Indian used tax payers money to buy back their lands. They will pay anything for any properties. But I heard the Indians bought them for a great amounts and they relocating somewhere on Broadway or maybe three blocks north of them. I heard from the church that I go to.
I stop regularly at the donut shop so I had to asked them are they really moving. The owners said they're not moving anywhere. Also asked if the new donut shop is their family. The new donut shop next to the meat shop is not associated them. It is some Korean they told me and the Chickasaw have not bought them out yet. I told them they have one of the best locations hang in there. Every nice people.
OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 May 9, 2013
curious wrote:
Rumor has it that the Chickasaw bought out the donut shop in sulphur? Does anyone know? If so I might have to travel to Davis to buy at their other store.
I thought they moved to that old station by snack shack. I guess was wrong. All I know who ever comes to sulphur they need to stop at the donut shop on the corner of broadway and national parks.
Insider

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 May 9, 2013
I wouldnt doubt it wrote:
It's not suprising, their buying up every piece of property around that spruce goose of a hotel their building. Several years back Pontotoc County was worried they were going to buy up all the property in that county and was afraid they would quit paying property taxes. Now it seems they are buying up property in Murray County. They don't have to pay property taxes if they don't want to. The Chickasaws have an endless money supply to buy anything they want,thanks to all the money people give them at the casinos.
I heard the chickasaw have a place for them around the visitor center.
5am donut shop

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 May 9, 2013
I have families in dallas and that is one donut shop they would not stop at. Lots of varieties to choose from but it leaves a bad taste afterward. They advised me not to go there.
Beware

Tryon, OK

#8 May 12, 2013
Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I stop regularly at the donut shop so I had to asked them are they really moving. The owners said they're not moving anywhere. Also asked if the new donut shop is their family. The new donut shop next to the meat shop is not associated them. It is some Korean they told me and the Chickasaw have not bought them out yet. I told them they have one of the best locations hang in there. Every nice people.
If Koreans own the new 5am Donut Shop, I would stay away from anything with meat in it.
Wow

Ada, OK

#9 May 13, 2013
I know someone that work with the nation, they said the nation willing to give large amounts. One of the hottest land they're eyeing on.
City insider

Ada, OK

#10 Aug 22, 2013
Wow wrote:
I know someone that work with the nation, they said the nation willing to give large amounts. One of the hottest land they're eyeing on.
The nation is waiting to resolve their parking issues with the city. They broke of talk to buy a vacant lot by the bank to use as their parking space. But the guy selling want more than what the willing to offered. Eventually the nation will buy the donut shop lot. From what I heard.
Anonymous

Ada, OK

#11 Sep 17, 2013
Well, they bought the newly remodeled Church on the East side of them for enough money to buy the old Walmart, what are they putting in the Church? Why not just doze it down & make more parking. I mean Murray County has enough Churches, I think more than, people to fill them.
lolz

Ada, OK

#12 Jan 25, 2014
Thank God for the Indians... or Sulphur would dry up into a smaller ball of caca then it already is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sulphur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murray Co. deputy terminated for alleged violen... (Oct '11) 13 hr thome mcmasters 42
Wanna have fun Dec 17 I am ready 5
Durant Men Arrested After Child Allegedly Spank... Nov '14 Free ANDRE THOMAS 1
devon barker Oct '14 Anonymous 1
Still looking ..need help.. Aug '14 Wallbanger 1
Looking for Ancestors Aug '14 Wallbanger 1
looking for sister Pam Jul '14 desperate to find... 2
Sulphur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sulphur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sulphur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sulphur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:13PM
Could Romo Really Be NFL MVP?
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
Texans still in playoff hunt - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 4:01 PM
Murray impresses Cowboys playing with broken hand
Bleacher Report 4:21 PM
RG3's Performance as Important as Win in Week 17