Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

So What

Mcloud, OK

#49044 Oct 14, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Yesterday a liberal retard was having an EBT card issue at the grocery store and had the line backed up...
She was all upset because her card would not work. I said to her, let me buy those groceries. She said Oh thank you lord, I appreciate that so much! She really got pissed however when I took the cart full of groceries out to my pickup and loaded them up to take home for myself.
WTF did she think, I would buy them FOR her? Stupid liberal retards.
LOL! Hey Packing a Criminal Record, You don't have to prove your a scumbag by making up stories.

Everyone already knows it.

Just so you know, most White Oklahomans that are on public assistance vote Republican.

I guess that makes them as smart as you. Probably the reason they rely on productive tax paying citizens for their survival.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#49045 Oct 14, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
CONTINUED: By Thomas Sowell
None of this is rocket science. But unless the Republicans get their side of the story out -- and articulation has never been their strong suit -- the lies will win. More important, the whole country will lose.
LOL! None of this is rocket science, but your still can't figure it out. What does someone's ability to speak clearly have to do with what is going on?

Try not to use such big words, they interfere with YOUR ability to articulate. If you insist on using words that are out of your range of vocabulary, look up their definitions.

It's sad that you weren't able to be a PU Skunk. Your vocabulary would not only be higher, you wouldn't say stupid things like, Indians had no laws.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#49046 Oct 14, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Since the poster that enjoys talking to himself tried to cover it up, if you're not watching the live stream, the vets have picked up all the barricades and are now carrying them to the White House. Police are showing up.
No, it won't do any good and Obama will just laugh in their faces like a King and have our vets arrested. But it obvious that our vets don't blame Congress, they blame the man sending the orders down.
Media blew off the trucker thing Friday, but the rest of had patience knowing that today was the big event, not Friday.
Looks like Obama is finally getting the beginning of what he's been wanting all along.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mlr13...
Vets that have no respect for the law, sounds to me like Tea Partiers posing as vets. WAIT! I see Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz, looks like I was right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49047 Oct 14, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>Ladies & gentlemen,

The last two - three pages of this forum is what it looks like when we have proven they haven't defeated anyone and we really get under their skin.

Congratulations.

You are absolutely correct and I especially get a laugh out of that half-breed want to be indian negro "So What" continuously begging me to respond, ROFLMAO, The bitch will be begging until dooms day, its only the fifth or sixth time in a week, lol, but... who's counting, lol, well...
except the attention seeking whore, "So What", but... beg on bitch and thanks for the laughs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49048 Oct 14, 2013
Why does Obama promote class warfare?

Why does Obama promote racial hate?

Why does Obama divide instead of unite people?

The community disorganizer has made it a career.

Republican Controlled House is the only one doing their job, in DC...
Senate rejected 11 compromises, Obama won't give the citizen the same break he gave Big Business.
I thought Progressive Democrats hated Big Business but... turns out to be a lie.

3 days and Government bug splats on debt windshield...
Will the Chinese hit the wiper?
ROFLMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49049 Oct 14, 2013
What's this, CNN fired Piers Morgan?

Did the half dozen viewers stop watching that waste?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49050 Oct 14, 2013
Democrats and Obama agreed to the sequester and now want to back out of it.

Sorry the powerful and dominant Tea Party isn't going to allow that. Too Bad, ROFLMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49051 Oct 14, 2013
Police in Florida make millions selling drugs...

Police in Florida have been luring big-money drug buyers to a small suburban town from across the United States and as far north as Canada, negotiating sales of cocaine in popular restaurants and then arresting the buyers and confiscating their cash and cars.

According to a six-month investigation by the Sun Sentinel, undercover detectives in Sunrise, Fla., seize millions of dollars from the drug stings, offering cash rewards for the confidential informants who help police attract faraway buyers, including paying one informant more than $800,000 over the past five years.

The paperís investigation has led the police department to stop the cocaine stings, with Mayor Michael Ryan, who supports the police work, blaming the Sun Sentinel for exposing the departmentís strategies and compromising the undercover work.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#49052 Oct 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Vets that have no respect for the law, sounds to me like Tea Partiers posing as vets. WAIT! I see Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz, looks like I was right.
I guess you haven't even watched the local news this morning.

Oh well. Just because you're in denial doesn't change the truth. Same for Just.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#49053 Oct 14, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you should, But go ahead and ignore it. Might make my day a little more interesting.
LOL! Just sneezing makes your day more interesting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#49056 Oct 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! None of this is rocket science, but your still can't figure it out. What does someone's ability to speak clearly have to do with what is going on?
Try not to use such big words, they interfere with YOUR ability to articulate. If you insist on using words that are out of your range of vocabulary, look up their definitions.
It's sad that you weren't able to be a PU Skunk. Your vocabulary would not only be higher, you wouldn't say stupid things like, Indians had no laws.
You are the one who sounds stupid with every post when all your misguided talent is talking trash to everyone and I mean everyone on here. Never an intelligent idea being brought forward. Maybe you should get off your reservation more and get your head out of the hole you dug for yourself.

Now stay safe and have a great day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#49057 Oct 14, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you haven't even watched the local news this morning.
Oh well. Just because you're in denial doesn't change the truth. Same for Just.
LOL! All I saw was Cruz saying poor vets. He can't find anyone but that to stand behind.

I guess you haven't gotten any farther in this world than Lake Keystone, because if you had ever been to D.C. you would know that WWII memorial has always been like a ghost town.

But all of a sudden, it is the most popular place for vets to frequent. Please, there isn't that many WWII Vets still alive, and they certainly don't have the strength to tear down barriers. It's Tea Party trash, and you brag that they are breaking the law. You should find a real job, so that you could actually pay taxes, then you could justify your complaints.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#49058 Oct 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! All I saw was Cruz saying poor vets. He can't find anyone but that to stand behind.

I guess you haven't gotten any farther in this world than Lake Keystone, because if you had ever been to D.C. you would know that WWII memorial has always been like a ghost town.

But all of a sudden, it is the most popular place for vets to frequent. Please, there isn't that many WWII Vets still alive, and they certainly don't have the strength to tear down barriers. It's Tea Party trash, and you brag that they are breaking the law. You should find a real job, so that you could actually pay taxes, then you could justify your complaints.
This post showed that you have no idea what you're talking about.... Again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#49059 Oct 14, 2013
Here, let me educate you since you absolutely REFUSE to do it yourself.

The protest yesterday wasn't just WWII vets. It was vets, PERIOD. It wasn't just the WWII Memorial they protested at, it was the Vietnam Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial and the WWII Memorial, then disabled veterans with NO LEGS picked up the barricades and took them to the White House. They were protesting that these are open air memorials, they do not belong to Obama, they belong to us, and he has no right to shut them down.

Protesting is not breaking the law, moron.

There are pictures of the protest everywhere, you should try looking at them.

There were also protests in all 50 states. The local news has shown a protest taking place I believe at the Oklahoma Capitol yesterday in solidarity with the others. They've shown the story about 8 times this morning and they were vets and no mention of Cruz or Palin.

You know, I see that your goal is just to get on here and agitate and that's fine. But for God's sake, PLEASE know what you're talking about before you do it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#49060 Oct 14, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who sounds stupid with every post when all your misguided talent is talking trash to everyone and I mean everyone on here. Never an intelligent idea being brought forward. Maybe you should get off your reservation more and get your head out of the hole you dug for yourself.
LOL! There are no reservations in Choctaw, stupid pale face.

Your one to talk. I have always wondered, why does someone move from a their hometown after living there for sixty years? Did the people of Enid finally decide that they had have enough of you, and made you feel unwelcome, or did the local dart bar close down?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#49061 Oct 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! There are no reservations in Choctaw, stupid pale face.
Your one to talk. I have always wondered, why does someone move from a their hometown after living there for sixty years? Did the people of Enid finally decide that they had have enough of you, and made you feel unwelcome, or did the local dart bar close down?
You once said just because Choctaw was under your posting name that did not mean that is where you live.
And again you have no idea what you are talking about. And by the way what is it to you where I have lived and to why we moved. Just grasping at straws again.
Do you even know how to post something interesting and give a thought for someone to actually think about. NO you don't. Like I said your talent is talking stupid trash to everyone on here. No exceptions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#49062 Oct 14, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who sounds stupid with every post when all your misguided talent is talking trash to everyone and I mean everyone on here. Never an intelligent idea being brought forward. Maybe you should get off your reservation more and get your head out of the hole you dug for yourself.
Sounding stupid and being stupid are two different things, just like being a smartass is much better than being a dumbass.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to know the differences.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49063 Oct 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! There are no reservations in Choctaw, stupid pale face.

There is no need for a reservation there! You're not Indian, you're just another ordinary blue gum dumpster diving negro just as the Cherokee Tribe has labeled you parasites.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jessup

United States

#49064 Oct 14, 2013
Closed minded people imprison themselves mentally has nothing to do with a specific location one lives. Tamara, DoesntMatter, who post here make valid points... except you.

I hope you make an improvement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#49065 Oct 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Sounding stupid and being stupid are two different things, just like being a smartass is much better than being a dumbass.
Don't worry, I don't expect you to know the differences.
Undoubtedly it is you that does not know the difference. You have talent though because you are stupid and you sound stupid with every post you put up here. You are not the smartass but for sure you are the dumbass. It does take guts to keep coming on here and proving just that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sulphur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanna have fun Oct 20 fred sanford 2
devon barker Oct 17 Anonymous 1
Still looking ..need help.. Aug '14 Wallbanger 1
Murray Co. deputy terminated for alleged violen... (Oct '11) Aug '14 Marie Basile 41
Looking for Ancestors Aug '14 Wallbanger 1
looking for sister Pam Jul '14 desperate to find... 2
North Texas Boy, 11, Drowns At Turner Falls (Aug '08) Jul '14 cindy 23
Sulphur Dating
Find my Match

Sulphur Jobs

Sulphur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sulphur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sulphur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]