OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48240 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Delusional, old people getting kicked out of homes, dog an cats living together, end of life as we know it....

Obamacare just started to enroll last week and Armageddon has occurred.

Vets and memorials...way more important that kids getting food and healthcare.
Yep. Obamas wrong.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48241 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Heat
You tell Tamara that we don't need medicare and give it a chance.
That nihilism that you want to give the rest of us, let us vote of it , OK or do we not need so much of that either. How much of the US do we need or let's just completely disband the US altogether?
I have a feeling that your proposal has no support.
I certainly don't support it.
Well Justi if that is the case why not say we don't need Medicare, Medicaid and Obamacare. You are worried in your situation only and now it is taken care of you need to stop acting like you really care about the rest of any one else. It is an act on your part!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48242 Oct 6, 2013
Just keep throwing your hissey fit because you don't get your way...

Trash the government...see if that get's you more votes...

But Obamacare will still be funded...we were smart enough to not leave that in your crazy hands.

To be so old but to be so childish to boot..

And stop with the pretense that your so patriotic...your showing your true stripes now.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48243 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
But Obamacare will still be funded...we were smart enough to not leave that in your crazy hands.
And stop with the pretense that your so patriotic...your showing your true stripes now.
If you are talking to me then say so. Medicare has been changed and changed from the time of it's birth. Programs has been added to medicare that has nothing to do with people 65 and over. So medicare is paying for a lot more than the people [65 and older] it was set up for in the beginning. Then you bitch about the medicare program. You have bitched about this program ever since you have been on here. Well like I said your Obamacare has taken care of this program when it kicks in. Treatments now allowed will start to be denied to many. That's how the plan goes to weed the elderly out.

Now explain to me. I know this couple that has never had kids and is now in the middle 50's. The husband works for a home builder and has always had steady hours and the wife work in a lawyers office but they have never bought health insurance because the say they can not afford it. Now has is this? And guess what they do not what Obamacare to force them into buying it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48244 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
By the way today you seem to throwing the Hissy fit with everyone you are posting to.
Also to be so young but claims to be an adult and still be so childish to boot.....
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#48245 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep throwing your hissey fit because you don't get your way...

But not smart enough to keep it out of ignorant liberals that don't know how to properly write a bill, ROFLMAO.

You really don't know how this works do you? Ok, read this very carefully and then watch the ruling come out of the SCOTUS here in the next week or so.

The Healthcare Law is very specific that no State can recieve any subsidies unless it creates a State Exchange.
34 States chose to Opt Out or Let the Feds set it up.
Since no subsidies allowed under law unless it is a State Exchange, then rates will be more than 9 1/2% of income therefore exempting those from the mandate.
Oklahoma filed their lawsuit to make this exact point and the SCOTUS has signaled they will rule in favor of Oklahoma thereby defunding any subsidies from Obamacare to those States thereby BINGO, collapse and the Train goes over the cliff.

Now, sit back, grab some popcorn and lets all watch the show and see how it all plays out. My prediction is Obamacare folds up like a cheap lawnchair... a Train Wreck that finally happens, ROFLMAO, then what, another meltdown for you?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48246 Oct 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>By the way today you seem to throwing the Hissy fit with everyone you are posting to.
Also to be so young but claims to be an adult and still be so childish to boot.....
Your the ones that want to shut down government because you can't get your way. Seems pretty immature to me and a whole lot of other people.

Shut down the government and get rid of those people that process your social security or medicare payments...that will show us!

You don't get to piecemeal funding for the government and expect the other branch of government and the President to go along.

Cut your nose off to spite your face...

You have no idea of the pain that is awaiting you if this keeps up and it will be entirely self-inflicted.

We will not negotiate with spoiled brat terrorists.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48247 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Your the ones that want to shut down government because you can't get your way. Seems pretty immature to me and a whole lot of other people.

Shut down the government and get rid of those people that process your social security or medicare payments...that will show us!

You don't get to piecemeal funding for the government and expect the other branch of government and the President to go along.

You have no idea of the pain that is awaiting you if this keeps up and it will be entirely self-inflicted.

Hissy fit alert.

You will never get rid of us Karen and this will never be a one party, liberal system. And even if it is, it won't be on your lifetime so suck it up buttercup and hold in tight bc this is just the beginning.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48248 Oct 6, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hissy fit alert.
You will never get rid of us Karen and this will never be a one party, liberal system. And even if it is, it won't be on your lifetime so suck it up buttercup and hold in tight bc this is just the beginning.
You maybe really impressed with your ability to debate, but these circles that you keep going in...

Your inability to follow the Constitution and deal as an honorable party...well it's not like your party hasn't disappeared since our emancipation, it's written history....what's funny that there have been pretty of alliterations to the Republican party but pretty much open survival of the Dems.

Whigs...Know Nothings...Republican...Tea Party...

You were already told that due to changing demographics that the Tea Party/Rep would shrink down to a small regional party..Your just making it happen sooner that we thought

It's up to you....
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48249 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the ones that want to shut down government because you can't get your way. Seems pretty immature to me and a whole lot of other people.
Bring up the post where I said I wanted a government shut down. Where I differ with you and the majority of poster is I think It both Democrats and Republicans that are throwing there fits so lets shut the government down. Demo wants the push the blame on Repub and visa versa and there for we have these adults on both sides acting like the idiots they are.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48250 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last commit which is the quote from Reid and Pelosi is the act of the Democrat party saying we will go to the talble and work on this because we want it all our way. By the way who is running this country? Obama or Reid/Pelosi?
So What

Newalla, OK

#48251 Oct 6, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
But yet I see no one has anything to say about elderly people being kicked out of their homes bc Obama is throwing one of his drama queen hissy fits.
Everyone knows the Tea Party are the perps, even the majority of the GOP have admitted to it. Find another angle. Try TED CRUZ is the new Jesus!
So What

Newalla, OK

#48252 Oct 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Your last commit which is the quote from Reid and Pelosi is the act of the Democrat party saying we will go to the talble and work on this because we want it all our way. By the way who is running this country? Obama or Reid/Pelosi?
LOL! You should take a Political Science class, you clearly have no concept how our government works.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48253 Oct 6, 2013
Correction: Should have sad 'Democrat party saying will 'NOT' go to the table and work on this because we want it all our way.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#48254 Oct 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
1. The Government is Shut Down.

Let's just give this Shut Down a Chance since Barack and Harry Reid insisted and quit being so anti-shut down. It seems to be working fine for now.
Since you live in Langley Okieland, no wonder
you think government is irrelevant. Even
your county government doesn't notice you.
Mayes County - county seat Pryor Creek OK.

No one would notice if Langley disappeared
suddenly. Ditto for all of NE Okieland.

Threaten to leave the union too, no one will care.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48255 Oct 6, 2013
No Tamara

You don't get to play the both sides are guilty game.

Republicans control 1/3 of government, the Tea Party is about 40 or 30 of that 1/3.

The Senate sent a clean CR to the House and their Requbested Budget Levels negotiated by John Boehner.

Boehner backed out because he cannot control the House.

The President and the Dems don't own this shutdown.

The Republicans don't have a Constitutional leg to stand on.

Like I said Dems don't have to negotiate because the Republicans lost the election but feel the goverment should run like they actually won.

No negotiations till they sign the CR at their agreed upon levels.

No do they have the constitutional right to destroy Obamacare. Our government does not legislate through blackmail or extortion. Period.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48256 Oct 6, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You should take a Political Science class, you clearly have no concept how our government works.
Good Sunday afternoon to you!
What I am seeing is a bunch of Adults throwing fits on both sides and neither side wants to give an inch to negotiate a settlement in the best interest of this country and have not so a long time.
So What

Newalla, OK

#48257 Oct 6, 2013
Hey Packing Heat, how about this idea! Close ALL Army Corp Of Engineers Lakes to the public. Why should our Taxes pay for anyone to recreate. Let local governments build their own lakes for the purpose of raising revenue.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48258 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
No Tamara
You don't get to play the both sides are guilty game.
Republicans control 1/3 of government, the Tea Party is about 40 or 30 of that 1/3.
The Senate sent a clean CR to the House and their Requbested Budget Levels negotiated by John Boehner.
Boehner backed out because he cannot control the House.
The President and the Dems don't own this shutdown.
The Republicans don't have a Constitutional leg to stand on.
Like I said Dems don't have to negotiate because the Republicans lost the election but feel the goverment should run like they actually won.
No negotiations till they sign the CR at their agreed upon levels.
No do they have the constitutional right to destroy Obamacare. Our government does not legislate through blackmail or extortion. Period.
I can play the both side thing because this what I believe. You can not tell me how I see what is going on! So take your blinders off.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48259 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>You maybe really impressed with your ability to debate, but these circles that you keep going in...

Your inability to follow the Constitution and deal as an honorable party...well it's not like your party hasn't disappeared since our emancipation, it's written history....what's funny that there have been pretty of alliterations to the Republican party but pretty much open survival of the Dems.

Whigs...Know Nothings...Republican...Tea Party...

You were already told that due to changing demographics that the Tea Party/Rep would shrink down to a small regional party..Your just making it happen sooner that we thought

It's up to you....
We'll see, sweetie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sulphur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cop Uses 'High-Powered Rifle' to Shoot Child's ... Jul 24 As I see it 4
Murray co sheriff Jul 19 vote4richardson 4
sex with mom Jul 1 strokercoker 4
arbuckle hospital (Apr '13) May '16 User 3
News Former Idabel Fire Chief Wants His Job Back (Feb '13) Apr '16 Ray Mond 67
Thanks to a local man! Apr '16 Harley M Depue 1
Murray County Deputy Cody Harper Fired? (Jul '11) Apr '16 karmaisabitch 54

Sulphur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance