OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46389 Aug 16, 2013
And the story about Fallin posted here is 1/2 the truth with some liberal hate spin thrown into it. Tell the truth or don't bother.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46391 Aug 16, 2013
Some new NSA info. Notice this quote from the Washington Post. Kind of goes against Freedom of Press, ya think?

"The Obama administration referred all questions for this article to John DeLong, the NSA’s director of compliance, who answered questions freely in a 90-minute interview. DeLong and members of the NSA communications staff said he could be quoted “by name and title” on some of his answers after an unspecified internal review. The Post said it would not permit the editing of quotes. Two days later, White House and NSA spokesmen said that none of DeLong’s comments could be quoted on the record and sent instead a prepared statement in his name. The Post declines to accept the substitute language as quotations from DeLong. The statement is below."

http://m.washingtonpost.com/world/national-se...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46392 Aug 16, 2013
The Fake Dr Jones wrote:
""Speaking of sticking your nose where it doesn't belong; I noticed Fallin made national news in a child custody case that has nothing to do with Oklahoma Law. Does she really think she has the power to go onto Cherokee sovereign territory an make an arrest? I wonder how much her show boating is going to cost Oklahoma Tax Payers?""
No doubt she will lose ever indian vote in the state because of her stupidity.
Great deal, She has already lost the election in 2014.
Good riddance.

You are out of your f*cking mind you moron... Mary will be your Governor again and again if she decides. It is your party that is disapearing, ROFLMAO...

The latest campaign filing reports show Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin has nearly $1 million in her campaign war chest as she eyes a re-election bid in 2014, even though no formal challengers have emerged.

In a campaign finance report filed late Wednesday, Fallin reported raising $432,000 during the three-month period from April 1 to June 30, with about $970,000 in cash on hand at the end of the quarter.

No Republican or Democratic challengers have emerged to take on Fallin in 2014.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE TO LIBERAL RETARDED MORON'S... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Failure for Oklahoma Democrats to field a gubernatorial candidate in the next several months would result in the Democratic Party no longer being recognized as a political party in the State of Oklahoma.

NOW...
You said your party is running who... that can beat Fallin? Interesting Fantasy you have there... I take it, you dream a lot?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46393 Aug 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
And the story about Fallin posted here is 1/2 the truth with some liberal hate spin thrown into it. Tell the truth or don't bother.

I don't see any truth they may have told, where is it?
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46394 Aug 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see any truth they may have told, where is it?
The only truth spoken was that she stuck her nose in it. But the reason she stuck her nose in it is bc Governor Haley asked for Mr Brown's rendition, but he also has a court date for an arrest warrant to answer to in September that she wants him to have due process for, as is his RIGhT. She then made a statement that the child is what's important and only the two sides have the power to make this an easy process for the child, and she is right. She also said if it does not happen soon, she will have no choice but to act. So what she actually did was make a statement bc she was asked to do something about it. And that statement was basically I'm delicately trying NOT to stick my nose in it but still follow the law. I'm giving you guys a chance to work it out and get it done before I do have to do something about it bc I am the Governor of the state that receives the request from the Governor of the state. Kind of like, it's my JOB.

I don't agree with this guy and that child should be with his adoptive parents since he signed his rights away. But this child also has spent a considerable amount of time with him and his family. I agree with Ms. Fallin that the two sides need to be adults, grow up, meet with each other and figure out what is best for the child, not what's best for them.

If this guy had no Indian heritage and did this, the courts would laugh at him after signing his rights away. But they didnt. And they put this baby and both families in a bad spot by putting her with her father and allowing an emotional attachment to form between her and her bio father.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46395 Aug 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>The only truth spoken was that she stuck her nose in it. But the reason she stuck her nose in it is bc Governor Haley asked for Mr Brown's rendition, but he also has a court date for an arrest warrant to answer to in September that she wants him to have due process for, as is his RIGhT. She then made a statement that the child is what's important and only the two sides have the power to make this an easy process for the child, and she is right. She also said if it does not happen soon, she will have no choice but to act. So what she actually did was make a statement bc she was asked to do something about it. And that statement was basically I'm delicately trying NOT to stick my nose in it but still follow the law. I'm giving you guys a chance to work it out and get it done before I do have to do something about it bc I am the Governor of the state that receives the request from the Governor of the state. Kind of like, it's my JOB.

I don't agree with this guy and that child should be with his adoptive parents since he signed his rights away. But this child also has spent a considerable amount of time with him and his family. I agree with Ms. Fallin that the two sides need to be adults, grow up, meet with each other and figure out what is best for the child, not what's best for them.

If this guy had no Indian heritage and did this, the courts would laugh at him after signing his rights away. But they didnt. And they put this baby and both families in a bad spot by putting her with her father and allowing an emotional attachment to form between her and her bio father.
Should be with her adoptive parents*
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46396 Aug 16, 2013
GRF Collections Climb 5.3 Percent in July Over Last Year
Doerflinger Announces $2.7 Million Rainy Day Fund Deposit

OKLAHOMA CITY — Secretary of Finance, Administration and Information Technology Preston L. Doerflinger announced Wednesday that $2.7 million will be deposited into the constitutional Rainy Day Fund, while also reporting that General Revenue Fund (GRF) collections in July surpassed receipts for the same month a year ago by 5.3 percent.

“Good news on two fronts,” Doerflinger said.“We’re still adding to our healthy state savings account and we're off to a good start in the first month of Fiscal Year 2014, thanks to continued growth in income tax receipts.”

The $2.7 million deposit will raise the amount in the Rainy Day Fund to $535.2 million. When Gov. Mary Fallin took office in January 2011, the fund had been reduced to about $2 because of budget problems tied to the Great Recession. During Fallin’s first two years in office, the fund was built back up to $577.5 million before it was tapped for $45 million this year for emergency tornado relief.

Preliminary GRF figures for June, the final month of FY-13, indicated a Rainy Day deposit was unlikely. After reconciling late deposits, GRF collections for FY-13 totaled just over $5.6 billion, or $2.7 million more than the estimate upon which last year’s budget was based. The Rainy Day Fund deposit will be made in the coming days. Updated revenue tables will be posted to the website of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES), which generates the monthly GRF reports.

The General Revenue Fund collections for July, the first month of the new fiscal year, totaled $409.8 million, an increase of $20.7 million or 5.3 percent from a year ago and $14.3 million or 3.6 percent above the estimate for the month. Combined corporate and individual income taxes were up 3.1 percent over last year and were 18.2 percent higher than the estimate. Corporate income taxes were up 103.5 percent from a year ago and were 84.7 percent higher than the estimate. Sales taxes beat figures from a year ago by 2.7 percent, while missing the estimate by 2.4 percent. Motor vehicle sales were up for the first time since January, while gross production taxes again fell below the estimate, this time by 21.3 percent.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#46397 Aug 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I did not get this off of FOX!

Second of all I even being from Oklahoma pay Federal Taxes and have since I worked at age 16. Guess what still paying Federal taxes. So where Federal money or state money goes it is my business!
Let me be the first to break the bad news to you.
No one in Washington cares about what Okies think
Even the other Republican Legislators laugh at
your senators and state house.

Fortunately the entire nation gets to decide where
Federal money goes and not Okieland.

Breathe deeply and accept it.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46398 Aug 16, 2013
Oh look. Interesting things happen when you lower taxes

Corporate income taxes were up 103.5 percent from a year ago and were 84.7 percent higher than the estimate.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46399 Aug 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
The only truth spoken was that she stuck her nose in it. But the reason she stuck her nose in it is bc Governor Haley asked for Mr Brown's rendition, but he also has a court date for an arrest warrant to answer to in September that she wants him to have due process for, as is his RIGhT. She then made a statement that the child is what's important and only the two sides have the power to make this an easy process for the child, and she is right. She also said if it does not happen soon, she will have no choice but to act. So what she actually did was make a statement bc she was asked to do something about it. And that statement was basically I'm delicately trying NOT to stick my nose in it but still follow the law. I'm giving you guys a chance to work it out and get it done before I do have to do something about it bc I am the Governor of the state that receives the request from the Governor of the state. Kind of like, it's my JOB.

Exactly the truth here, all of it. If you had already posted this I missed it and did not remember seeing it.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46400 Aug 16, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey Trash...

Let me be the first to break some bad news to you.
No one at Topix cares about what you think
Even the other Texans laugh at you and your ignorance.

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46401 Aug 16, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Backwater State Commission politicians trying to make
a name for themselves locally. And aided by the local FOX News like television muck rakers.This fraud doesn't cost the Okieland anything.It's Federal money not Okie taxes.Tempest in a teapot.Self righteous indignation is such a beautiful thing.

Blah Blah Blah Yawn...Could you at least TRY to sound intelligent even though you're not?

If you've got nothing to counter what they post, what's the point of replying with utter nonsense?

Oh' that's right, your a hack, never mind, f*cking idiot!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46402 Aug 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the truth here, all of it. If you had already posted this I missed it and did not remember seeing it.
No I hadn't posted it yet. I posted it in reply to yours.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46403 Aug 16, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what it is my freedom of speech and I donot care who cares what I have to say or not. If I feel it is worth saying to you or anyone in government I will say it. Believe this or not I have said it. Not you or any one else on this thread will shut me up. So if you or any one else donot like it then spout back or shut up or ignore my post.
In the process I very seldom call someone a super bad name, unlike a few on here have done.
Now if the entire NATION of The United States are stupid enough to vote to spend our money on projects that are waste fully then I say this entire NATION better start waking up or it will be in disarray like all the middle East countries are and always have been.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46404 Aug 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Oh look. Interesting things happen when you lower taxes
Corporate income taxes were up 103.5 percent from a year ago and were 84.7 percent higher than the estimate.

I'm sorry but... you keep misunderstanding the liberal point...

If the rich man has money left after paying his taxes then his damn taxes are to cheap, raise them again.

Liberals will accept less revenue if it bankrupts rich white people.

source; liberal handbook, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46405 Aug 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
No I hadn't posted it yet. I posted it in reply to yours.

Ok, thought you said half of what liberals was true and I was trying to find out which half and where is it because so far everything that have wrote is a lie, EVERY DAMN THING!

Thanks.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46406 Aug 16, 2013
Oh yes I understand that very well. My post was for the people that think that the conservative view of lowering taxes makes more money is wrong. People freaked out and shit their pants when Fallin lowered state taxes, especially when she did it for the top earners. Fallin lowered them and look what happened. Then compare that to California and Detroit where the taxes are so outrageous that it's bankrupting everything.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46407 Aug 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:

I was asking about this comment.

And some liberal hate should say all liberal hate.

http://www.topix.com/forum/tulsa/TJL00UT2HHOU...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46408 Aug 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how long it will be before he is on here calling Ronald a "Liberal Retard Assclown"?

Are you still wondering?

Ok, have a chicken and and fist full of potaoes and carry on, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46409 Aug 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Your Grandson doesn't need your BANK! He can get what your bank has in any cow pasture in the country.

Bet you can't convince him of that but please feel free to try... he's convinced otherwise.

Unlike your children, he doesn't hunt in cow pastures or trailer park corners begging for money.

I do direct deposit from my hand to his or however it's needed, your point was... what?

Oh'that's right, you don't have a point because it's none of your business, never mind, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sulphur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitzhugh School Class rooms. Aug 1 Robert Scroggins 1
Fitzhugh First Baptist Church 2017. Aug 1 Robert Scroggins 1
Review: GW Exotic Animal Park (May '12) Jul '17 Kini 2
Murray County Scanner Page (Sep '15) May '17 Sherry Prewitt 2
Sulphur water (Nov '16) Apr '17 Liver And Drinker 2
Ben Flowers (Jan '13) Apr '17 Jay 32
News Baptist General Convention faces lawsuit over a... Mar '17 civilnorights 1

Sulphur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance