|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Packing heat is a crazy Bast*ard.

The south was controlled by demorats until the 1960's when federal laws were passed to free the blacks (voter rights)

Then the south turned to racist repugs and have been red as a bleeding wound ever since and will bleed forever.

Repugs put out their racist krap along with Faux News and expect intelligent people to believe it, but only the stupid trolls follow and believe the stupids.

Only repugs believe that we need a king a a lot of rich princes. Hail the trolls.

Just remember the smart MAJORITY of the people of the United States rejected Mittens and voted in a president who give a sh!t about the people.
Mindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Yes, the demorats turned in to puguglies in the 1960's and now all the pugs are thugs.

Long live the repugthugs in their evil little society.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Gloria wrote:
The south was controlled by demorats until the 1960's when federal laws were passed to free the blacks (voter rights)
Then the south turned to racist repugs and have been red as a bleeding wound ever since and will bleed forever.
Repugs put out their racist krap along with Faux News and expect intelligent people to believe it, but only the stupid trolls follow and believe the stupids.
Only repugs believe that we need a king a a lot of rich princes. Hail the trolls.
Just remember the smart MAJORITY of the people of the United States rejected Mittens and voted in a president who give a sh!t about the people.

Bitch, please! Democrats have continued all these years to keep poor people poor and have every intention of keeping your broke ass broke and stuck on the Government Plantation all of your miserable life but hell, someone as to be so it might as well be you and the rest of you Obamanites.

Donít misunderstand me, since Obama has been in office he continues to supply me with suckers like you to buy out for 10 to 20 cents on the dollars by keeping you broke and to hell with creating jobs. Now excuse me while I continue to laugh at you dumbass.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Gloria wrote:
Justaminute why are you posting under this name are you trying to fool someone?
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Gloria wrote:
Such venom such hate sounds just like justaminute!
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch, please! Democrats have continued all these years to keep poor people poor and have every intention of keeping your broke ass broke and stuck on the Government Plantation all of your miserable life but hell, someone as to be so it might as well be you and the rest of you Obamanites.
Donít misunderstand me, since Obama has been in office he continues to supply me with suckers like you to buy out for 10 to 20 cents on the dollars by keeping you broke and to hell with creating jobs. Now excuse me while I continue to laugh at you dumbass.
It's a buyer's market for sure.
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaminute why are you posting under this name are you trying to fool someone?
I thought the same thing.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Poor Donnie, I would like for you to show where I was full of hateful venom. Go ahead, I'll check back.

That's what Repubs do, throw shit and see if it will stick.
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Poor Donnie, I would like for you to show where I was full of hateful venom. Go ahead, I'll check back.
Busted!!!

You will be happy to know your hero Obama will be announcing his choice of OMB Director is none other than WalMart's own Sylvia Mathews Burwell for his next director.

About time he got serious on that issue!
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
LMAO...again. Damn woman you are totally busted! Go take a shower the sweat is collecting between your fat rolls, whew beginning to have sasquatch odor!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh and all of you that are getting all hot and bothered and blaming the President for the Sequester might ask yourself why the Repub pols aren't doing that anymore when they were singing that song before.

Because someone brought up the fact of John Boehner put together a PowerPoint presentation trying to put together a deal with the House Repubs and named it the sequester.

Or the fact that in the last term the House was the least productive in political history and met the least. Of course it's a Republican controlled House.

Or the fact that Repubs own the misery that the sequester will cause. Sixty-five percent of the American people polled show that they blame Repubs not the Presidents. In fact his poll numbers are at an all time high.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...again. Damn woman you are totally busted! Go take a shower the sweat is collecting between your fat rolls, whew beginning to have sasquatch odor!
Talk about hateful venom, Donnie your bathing in it. Must suck to be you!
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted!!!
You will be happy to know your hero Obama will be announcing his choice of OMB Director is none other than WalMart's own Sylvia Mathews Burwell for his next director.
About time he got serious on that issue!
Well that's good to hear. She worked for Clinton so maybe she can take little Obama under her wing and explain how a budget works and why it's so important.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Oh and all of you that are getting all hot and bothered and blaming the President for the Sequester might ask yourself why the Repub pols aren't doing that anymore when they were singing that song before.
Because someone brought up the fact of John Boehner put together a PowerPoint presentation trying to put together a deal with the House Repubs and named it the sequester.
Or the fact that in the last term the House was the least productive in political history and met the least. Of course it's a Republican controlled House.
Or the fact that Repubs own the misery that the sequester will cause. Sixty-five percent of the American people polled show that they blame Repubs not the Presidents. In fact his poll numbers are at an all time high.
ObamaCare will prove to be a disaster soon enough then we'll see where those polls go.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

LMAO

Texas Repub politicians just loved closing all those Planned Parenthood sites and making birth control not being covered are all backpedaling now!

Seems that the state's unplanned pregnancies have hit an all time high and are costing the state hundred's of millions more in Medicaid. HA HA HA HA

Now they are putting together emergency legislation together trying to restore funding.

That's what happens when Repub ideas are legislated and put into action.

It's not that they weren't warned that would happen because they were.

Lamaa

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

so
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
LMAO
Texas Repub politicians just loved closing all those Planned Parenthood sites and making birth control not being covered are all backpedaling now!
Seems that the state's unplanned pregnancies have hit an all time high and are costing the state hundred's of millions more in Medicaid. HA HA HA HA
Now they are putting together emergency legislation together trying to restore funding.
That's what happens when Repub ideas are legislated and put into action.
It's not that they weren't warned that would happen because they were.
Could this be about the morals of the way people live today? When I was using birth control it was not covered by insurance either.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Could this be about the morals of the way people live today? When I was using birth control it was not covered by insurance either.
Nah, there were plenty of unplanned pregnancies in your generation too. But now women don't have to go into hiding or being shamed when they get pregnant outside of marriage.

Time mag showed the statistics that unplanned pregnancies were higher in the Southern states of the US because in schools they teach being abstinent and leave out birth control measures and sex education. In fact HIV in the South is increasing among the population due to lack of education on the subject.

People are going to have sex. You can't legislate that away. One big reason the Republican party is going to just become a Southern one is birth control and abortion. And being gay.

Oh well, those Southern states that have gone after this legislatively like Texas are going to have their chickens come home to roost. And their going to have to pay the bills for all their new little chicks. Like Mississippi and Louisiana. Oklahoma is not that far behind them and was listed in the Time mag story as one of the states with an increase in births and HIV.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute you sound like Jeramiah Wright and you see how Obama dropped him like a hot potato, the last laugh with be by the very people you show such venom and hate too.

The only issues you endlessly revolve around is abortion and gay rights with birth control thrown in for good measure. In case you didn't know it there are considerably larger more pressing issues in America than pushing the latest gay marriage proposal or figuring another way to say abortion used as birth control is ok and morally right.
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaCare will prove to be a disaster soon enough then we'll see where those polls go.
Yes it will come unraveled because the foundation it's built on isn't sound. The elderly and infirmed will carry the brunt of this legislation. The wealthy will continue with life as usual and they will grow in wealth, the poor will be poorer and the middle class will be joining the ranks of the poor.

The reason justaminute can't leave the subject of birth control and abortion alone is because of her past. She knows in her heart she is wrong but her liberal outward persona must vocalize the party rhetoric of unrestricted access to terminating a pregnancy. Then in the very next breath she will scream at the top of her lungs that the liberal democrats are for equal rights for all. But that's not exactly what they mean. They want equal rights for certain people like women and gays but unborn children have NO RIGHTS and the father's of these unborn children have NO RIGHTS! Their thinking is seriously flawed but they refuse to see the fallacy of their arguments.

One more thing before I go. I realized justaminute was posting under multiple names and I know you did also. Did you notice justaminute has no feeling of shame for trying to fool the posters on this thread. The woman has no integrity at all but she will not give her behavior a second thought because she's a liberal and therefore it's ok not to have any integrity as long as she gets by with the lie then mission accomplished. That's what's wrong with the political process in our country. Obama,Jack Lew and this administration's White House is the reason we have sequestration and I know Obama blamed the republicans but only the low info citizen will believe such nonsense. The liberal democrats have bought the low info voters vote with promises and little trivial trinkets like cell phones and free birth control but this will all come crashing down when the bills have to be paid. Like silly children spending every cent that comes into their hands on candy to only find out that they needed money for food and shelter but can no longer afford the price, instead the candy rotted their teeth and gave them a stomach ache...in reality they find themselves living out in the cold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sulphur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Dennis 2,602
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,286
Still looking ..need help.. Aug 14 Wallbanger 1
Murray Co. deputy terminated for alleged violen... (Oct '11) Aug 10 Marie Basile 41
Looking for Ancestors Aug 4 Wallbanger 1
looking for sister Pam Jul 26 desperate to find... 2
North Texas Boy, 11, Drowns At Turner Falls (Aug '08) Jul '14 cindy 23

Search the Sulphur Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Sulphur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sulphur People Search