Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OkieAbroad wrote:
And my question for the day is... exactly what is an "asshat"? I've never had a hat on my ass... don't make a habit of sitting on hats, am totally out of the loop and confused.
It's a crude term for "butthead." :p
Consider "shitwig" as a possible option.

Aye, for your HAAAHHHRD work, I'll even let ye into my PHHRRAAAIIVATE resarves of MOCARRRMBO aged rum from the CAHHRRRIBBEAN!

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
When the stores run out of food, your little gun won't protect you. And if you had anything going for you in the smart's department you would know that.
Your grandkids are more in danger than you and it's the refusal to take global warming seriously....already we're have drought problems and severe weather in the US is our main danger.
But keep on pedaling those conspiracy theories.
If you didn't have the government subsidizing your food now you probably would have a hard time eating today. If food prices weren't kept under some kind of control now by the government many Okies would be going hungry now.
That's why none of you recognize the irony of your words.
You need the government to be totally armed and dangerous to protect you while at the same time fomenting that it is so powerful that you need your little peashooter and ammo to protect yourself from it.
I'm quite sure if you guys ever befall all the doomsday scenarios that you post about, you would croak to find yourself going up against a government out of control. Really...
All this ammo and guns ever do is kill Americans. Americans killing Americans. That's what is so sick and twisted. Fightout at the OK corral stuff. Your more dangerous to yourselves than any old terrorist. More people die of gun deaths yearly, a real 9/11 scenario happening every year by Americans gunning down Americans. More Americans in prison than any other country in the world. Like the old comic strip Pogo said 'We've seen the enemy and he is us!"
It's like a dog chasing his tail.
You mock those who wish for a better economy, but when others seek a sense of protectionism, you mock them too. You're one big, smelly contradiction.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Its a great ideal, and your oppinion is irrelevant.
Keep dreaming. I'm an American, try to remember what that means and then maybe you'll know one when you see one.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OkieAbroad wrote:
And my question for the day is... exactly what is an "asshat"? I've never had a hat on my ass... don't make a habit of sitting on hats, am totally out of the loop and confused.
==========
http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/gnarle... [term]=head%20up%20ass&fil ters[primary]=images&filte rs[secondary]=videos&sort= 1&o=10#/user/lostnascarfan /media/head_butt.jpg.html?filt ers%5Bterm%5D=head%20up%20ass &filters%5Bprimary%5D=imag es&filters%5Bsecondary%5D= videos&sort=1&o=11 &_suid=1357844981819010829 9419511596

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a crude term for "butthead." :p
Consider "shitwig" as a possible option.
Aye, for your HAAAHHHRD work, I'll even let ye into my PHHRRAAAIIVATE resarves of MOCARRRMBO aged rum from the CAHHRRRIBBEAN!
I'm raising my hot steaming mug of Glühwein to proost that one maaatey!

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming. I'm an American, try to remember what that means and then maybe you'll know one when you see one.
Actually, armed police on school grounds could potentially prevent many of the problems in high-crime school zones.

What's your take? Why do you think it's a bad idea?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

OkieAbroad wrote:
==========
Refers to a person with their head up their butt like wearing their butt on their head, like a hat.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm raising my hot steaming mug of Glühwein to proost that one maaatey!
Oh, very nice. Celebrating anything in particular?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhoh, baaaad idea ;).
==========
Why?

Only downside I see is that the armed civilian posse can become the target of the lunatic instead of the children.

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, very nice. Celebrating anything in particular?
Yes, the fact that I had almost an entire bottle of it left over from Christmas! LOL

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, armed police on school grounds could potentially prevent many of the problems in high-crime school zones.
What's your take? Why do you think it's a bad idea?
I don't have a problem with armed police or armed trained persons patrolling schools. Sadly there seems to be a need for such actions. My problem is with those who are not trained.. or permit holding persons doing it. I could get a permit to carry a weapon in public. But I know I don't have any business doing that. I know myself well enough to know that I am not the type of person who needs to have a gun on them at all times. And I know there are many others out there just like me. Some of them do have permits or not.. and in the state in question, you don't need a permit to have a concealed weapon. I think if these measures are made to keep people safe then they should be done correctly. And this is happening haphazard, without much thought given to the consequences of their actions. That is my only problem.

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Why?
Only downside I see is that the armed civilian posse can become the target of the lunatic instead of the children.
I have little trust in a group of armed civilians, I would feel better if certain people within the school (teachers, principle, janitor, etc.) could be specifically trained to handle a gun and handle certain situations and then arms kept inside the school in a safe location.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with armed police or armed trained persons patrolling schools. Sadly there seems to be a need for such actions. My problem is with those who are not trained.. or permit holding persons doing it. I could get a permit to carry a weapon in public. But I know I don't have any business doing that. I know myself well enough to know that I am not the type of person who needs to have a gun on them at all times. And I know there are many others out there just like me. Some of them do have permits or not.. and in the state in question, you don't need a permit to have a concealed weapon. I think if these measures are made to keep people safe then they should be done correctly. And this is happening haphazard, without much thought given to the consequences of their actions. That is my only problem.
:| gotta say I agree, actually.

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/gnarle... [term]=head%20up%20ass&fil ters[primary]=images&filte rs[secondary]=videos&sort= 1&o=10#/user/lostnascarfan /media/head_butt.jpg.html?filt ers%5Bterm%5D=head%20up%20ass &filters%5Bprimary%5D=imag es&filters%5Bsecondary%5D= videos&sort=1&o=11 &_suid=1357844981819010829 9419511596
Hahaha, nice! Thanks for the link!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
I have little trust in a group of armed civilians, I would feel better if certain people within the school (teachers, principle, janitor, etc.) could be specifically trained to handle a gun and handle certain situations and then arms kept inside the school in a safe location.
I've been to alot of gun shows, no one has ever been shot or hurt in any way. I trust armed citizens.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
True Americans believe in and support the Constitution and Bill of Rights, you don't.

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>I've been to alot of gun shows, no one has ever been shot or hurt in any way. I trust armed citizens.
I've been to a few gun shows myself, I have and still do own guns. I can shoot them, clean them, and understand how they work and how to be safe with them. But a gun show isn't what we are talking about here and it has nothing to do with armed citizens patrolling schools. I haven't said anything about gun shows.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to a few gun shows myself, I have and still do own guns. I can shoot them, clean them, and understand how they work and how to be safe with them. But a gun show isn't what we are talking about here and it has nothing to do with armed citizens patrolling schools. I haven't said anything about gun shows.
Where do you think most armed citizens are at eny given time, a gun show.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Sheriff Apaio's plan calls for his civilian posse to undergo same training as his deputies. They will patrol outside the school but will go in if things get out of control inside.

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>True Americans believe in and support the Constitution and Bill of Rights, you don't.
Your statement is untrue, unfounded and just plain silly. You don't know me. And your opinion of me is of little validity. As far as the constitutional rights to bear arms, I'm completely for it. Have never said that I was against it. Your inability to understand the difference.. well that doesn't surprise me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,301 - 34,320 of62,124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sulphur Discussions

Search the Sulphur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 2 hr God bless America 11,260
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr teeny 2,343
jamie adams (Sep '11) Mar 20 help 28
Murray Co. deputy terminated for alleged violen... (Oct '11) Mar '14 Fedup2014 40
who knows christina cain?? (Nov '12) Mar '14 smh 5
Ben Flowers (Jan '13) Mar '14 Fedup2014 29
Dirty Murray County Sherff's. Mar '14 Fedup2014 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sulphur Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sulphur People Search