Ada, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

Wow, some crazy news in our paper about the drug dealers at sulphur nursing home. who are the people they are going to arrest soon? does anyone know yet?
sulphurite

Sulphur, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Yeah but I bet they do the same shit as always. If they tell on someone else they will not get charged.
Just Curious Davis Okla

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

What are they waiting on to name names, and make an arrest,guess if they wait long enough, they think everyone will forget,and it will be swept under the rug.
Just Curious Davis Okla

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

As far as I know they still havent made any arrest in the Sulphur nursing home drug thefts.I heard the Davis Police go to Burford Manor nursing home yesterday for missing drugs.Guess everyone involved is desperate for a fix.I cant believe the things people do, they should know they will be caught sooner or later!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sulphur Discussions

Search the Sulphur Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 49 min TAMARA 71,357
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Jose 2,590
North Texas Boy, 11, Drowns At Turner Falls (Aug '08) Jul 16 cindy 23
Review: Glenn's Garage Jun 25 Robert Fleming 1
jamie adams i need to talk to her anyone kno he... (Aug '11) Jun '14 crazy as hell 18
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jenks 11,281
Dirty Murray County Sherff's. Jun '14 fedup 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sulphur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sulphur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE