Murray County Deputy Cody Harper Fired?
samiam

United States

#21 Sep 22, 2011
Just saw the front page of the Sulphur paper. Looks like Harper was charged.
Armando Dupri de Blanco

Davis, OK

#22 Sep 22, 2011
Harper had a bad accident, and probably got addicted to pain killers. However, he needs to cuddle really close with his boyfriend at night, because after the trial, he may just go the the big jail, not the one here in Sulphur. There needs to be a thorough investigation of our Sheriff's Department. The fact that Rogers hired this idiot and the others to begin with speaks very ill of Rogers. Harper is a big ol' boy, just like they like 'em in the pen. Hey Harper, learn to squeal like a pig with that "purty mouth of yorn".

Oh yeah:
http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Murray_Co_...
Cody Harper

Roff, OK

#23 Sep 24, 2011
I just want to thank all of you fine folks on here for your support. I especially want to thank my boyfriend for holding me close and whispering sweet nothings into my ear while this ordeal has been happening. I will sing to you tonight baby. I am a big country singer you know. Kisses to all of you, all the way around. If you get my meaning. So much trouble to get into, and so little time. Oh yes, if any of you have a spare set of knee pads, I sure could use some new ones.
ashamedtoliveher e

Sulphur, OK

#24 Sep 25, 2011
Well I guess even the idiot dispatchers have to admit their heroes are all criminals.
Armando Dupri

Sulphur, OK

#25 Oct 8, 2011
Well, I guess it is true. Cody Harper is a flaming homosexual, and a drug thief.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26 Oct 10, 2011
Armando Dupri wrote:
Cody Harper now works at Disco Automotive south of Sulphur. Hope he does time, and if anyone wants to visit him they can at Disco Automotive.
I have a neighbor guy that works at Disco now. I heard his wife caught him cross dressing in women's clothes. I did see Harper come and arrest him one time,wonder if he used Harper for a job reference. Is this the kinda people they hire?
ashamedtoliveher e

Sulphur, OK

#27 Oct 10, 2011
Craig Billings just got fired today. Beat a kid he arrested up, in the sheriff's office on camera. Took a bunch of cops to pull him off. Heard he's going to be arrested this week.

The sheriff should be made to resign.
samiam

United States

#28 Oct 10, 2011
Would Conyer be the sheriff then?
ashamedtoliveher e

Sulphur, OK

#29 Oct 11, 2011
The commissioners would have to appoint a sheriff. I doubt it would be anyone employed there.

Location hidden

#30 Oct 11, 2011
samiam wrote:
Would Conyer be the sheriff then?
That sure wouldn't help things.

Location hidden

#31 Oct 11, 2011
ashamedtolivehere wrote:
The commissioners would have to appoint a sheriff. I doubt it would be anyone employed there.
Commissioner Darrell Hudson wouldn't vote to fire the Sheriff because they been good buddies for a long time. The only way he would is to save himself.
Beaver

Oklahoma City, OK

#32 Oct 11, 2011
I was told this morning at Walmart the handcuffed kid Billings beat up over the weekend has severe injuries to his head and the whole thing was on video. Anyone know if this is true.
ashamedtoliveher e

Sulphur, OK

#33 Oct 11, 2011
Yes it is true. There are supposed to be charges filed against billings this week. there were numerous eye witnesses also, like the dispatchers and some other cops that were there.
samiam

United States

#34 Oct 11, 2011
I bet this will cost us a few dollars, I sure hope our property tax dont go up!! I wonder what the county commissioners are going to do about this one?

Since: May 11

Ardmore, OK

#35 Oct 15, 2011
Deputy billings is no longer employed with the sheriffs dept dont know about the fire cheif deal but he is for sure fired he was putting in an application at saftey plus USA I know of one person for sure who has been waiting for this day billings is gonna get his ass beat bad very soon lol I hope the guy who does it takes pictures this has been in the wait for a very long long time
Cantwealljustget along

United States

#36 Oct 16, 2011
we just need to put the past behind and move forward. What he did was wrong but you can't undo what he did.
Mmmm

United States

#37 Oct 16, 2011
Okoperator wrote:
Deputy billings is no longer employed with the sheriffs dept dont know about the fire cheif deal but he is for sure fired he was putting in an application at saftey plus USA I know of one person for sure who has been waiting for this day billings is gonna get his ass beat bad very soon lol I hope the guy who does it takes pictures this has been in the wait for a very long long time
What goes around...comes around!!!!!Karma a bitch!!
armando dupri

Sulphur, OK

#38 Oct 16, 2011
Interesting video, that last part deals with Billings.

Location hidden

#39 Oct 16, 2011
Okoperator wrote:
I KNOW OF a few people that work at Safety Plus and they are dopehead,scum bag thugs. Everybody that works there may not be that way,I don't know, but they seem to hire people like that.
ashamedtoliveher e

United States

#40 Oct 17, 2011
If they're dopehead scum bags then billings will fit in just fine. if he has any pride left at all he'll move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sulphur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murray co sheriff Jun 22 vote4richardson 1
sex with mom Jun 4 strokercoker 1
arbuckle hospital (Apr '13) May '16 User 3
News Former Idabel Fire Chief Wants His Job Back (Feb '13) Apr '16 Ray Mond 67
Thanks to a local man! Apr '16 Harley M Depue 1
Wendi Williams Mar '16 i agree 2
Ben Flowers (Jan '13) Sep '15 boomson tran wren 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sulphur Mortgages