whatstohide

Sulphur, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Saw on Dale Fullerton's facebook page that he has challenged Darrell Richardson to a debate, both publically and personally, even putting an ad in the local paper.

Richardson refuses to debate the topics or even explain why he should be sheriff.

Maybe it's because he knows just being a retired traffic cop doesn't qualify you for sheriff?
watosha

Stonewall, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

I saw Richardsons add in the sulpher paper with his phone number so i gave him a call when i asked why he would not debate he said some very rude things and hung up on me. I hope thats not the kind of sheriff we get
whatstohide

Sulphur, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

He's a former traffic cop who couldn't even do that job without being demoted. He would be a terrible sheriff. At least Fullerton has some investigative experience and has been working over the last 5 years.
watosha

Stonewall, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

ive heard nothing but good things about Fullerton but for Richardson i cant say the same. I was told a story about him chasing down his daughters boy freind in a ohp car and assulting him the way he got angry with me and the things he said i dont question it how can you be in law enforcement and have a violent tempure
watosha

Stonewall, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

I thank if Richardson won the election he would be like our current Sheriff and hire the people he should of been arresting lets not forget all the law suits Murray Co already has
im special

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

whatstohide wrote:
Saw on Dale Fullerton's facebook page that he has challenged Darrell Richardson to a debate, both publically and personally, even putting an ad in the local paper.

Richardson refuses to debate the topics or even explain why he should be sheriff.

Maybe it's because he knows just being a retired traffic cop doesn't qualify you for sheriff?
He was a pretty shitty cop at that. He's full of himself. Full of shit and loser
Breaking News

Sulphur, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

This just in, There's a new sheriff in town and his name is Darrell Richardson. Richardson 68% and fullerton 32%. I guess Fullerton burned a lot of bridges in the past,I know he burned one with me. If he's anything like he used to be,he's a few nuts short of a pecan pie.
dummies believed in Dale

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Dale is a idiot and everyone, or the majority in Murry county knows it, what he has been a animal cop, what is that anyway, go back to ur bs job while you got one dale u idiot
im special

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Breaking News wrote:
This just in, There's a new sheriff in town and his name is Darrell Richardson. Richardson 68% and fullerton 32%. I guess Fullerton burned a lot of bridges in the past,I know he burned one with me. If he's anything like he used to be,he's a few nuts short of a pecan pie.
He's always been an ass. Went to school with him. He's a conceited ass
Carl

Sulphur, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Sure hope he is a Constitutional Sheriff. Last thing we need is a sheriff thats not got our back when the time comes. The Kentucky sheriff is setting a good example for others to follow.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Carl wrote:
Sure hope he is a Constitutional Sheriff. Last thing we need is a sheriff thats not got our back when the time comes. The Kentucky sheriff is setting a good example for others to follow.
Kentucky sheriff ?????
macmesmile

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

DALE FULLLERTON IS A ASS AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. I AM GLAD HE DIDNT MAKE SHERIFF. I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY HE DIDNT MAKE IT HE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE SHERIFF. AND WAS ALREADY TELLING PEOPLE HE WOULD GIVE THEM A JOB..
Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

macmesmile wrote:
DALE FULLLERTON IS A ASS AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. I AM GLAD HE DIDNT MAKE SHERIFF. I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY HE DIDNT MAKE IT HE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE SHERIFF. AND WAS ALREADY TELLING PEOPLE HE WOULD GIVE THEM A JOB..
He's a arrogant jerk off. Always has been. Always will be. He's nothing but a wanna b

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sulphur Discussions

Search the Sulphur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 min DoesntMatter 62,230
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gildy 2,364
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Apr 16 JAG 11,263
jamie adams (Sep '11) Mar '14 help 28
Murray Co. deputy terminated for alleged violen... (Oct '11) Mar '14 Fedup2014 40
who knows christina cain?? (Nov '12) Mar '14 smh 5
Ben Flowers (Jan '13) Mar '14 Fedup2014 29
•••
•••
•••
Sulphur Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sulphur Jobs

•••
•••