Murray County Sheriff Candidate Won't...

Murray County Sheriff Candidate Won't Debate

Posted in the Sulphur Forum

whatstohide

Sulphur, OK

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Saw on Dale Fullerton's facebook page that he has challenged Darrell Richardson to a debate, both publically and personally, even putting an ad in the local paper.

Richardson refuses to debate the topics or even explain why he should be sheriff.

Maybe it's because he knows just being a retired traffic cop doesn't qualify you for sheriff?
watosha

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2012
I saw Richardsons add in the sulpher paper with his phone number so i gave him a call when i asked why he would not debate he said some very rude things and hung up on me. I hope thats not the kind of sheriff we get
whatstohide

Sulphur, OK

#3 Sep 7, 2012
He's a former traffic cop who couldn't even do that job without being demoted. He would be a terrible sheriff. At least Fullerton has some investigative experience and has been working over the last 5 years.
watosha

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2012
ive heard nothing but good things about Fullerton but for Richardson i cant say the same. I was told a story about him chasing down his daughters boy freind in a ohp car and assulting him the way he got angry with me and the things he said i dont question it how can you be in law enforcement and have a violent tempure
watosha

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2012
I thank if Richardson won the election he would be like our current Sheriff and hire the people he should of been arresting lets not forget all the law suits Murray Co already has
im special

Collinsville, OK

#6 Nov 5, 2012
whatstohide wrote:
Saw on Dale Fullerton's facebook page that he has challenged Darrell Richardson to a debate, both publically and personally, even putting an ad in the local paper.

Richardson refuses to debate the topics or even explain why he should be sheriff.

Maybe it's because he knows just being a retired traffic cop doesn't qualify you for sheriff?
He was a pretty shitty cop at that. He's full of himself. Full of shit and loser
Breaking News

Lexington, OK

#7 Nov 6, 2012
This just in, There's a new sheriff in town and his name is Darrell Richardson. Richardson 68% and fullerton 32%. I guess Fullerton burned a lot of bridges in the past,I know he burned one with me. If he's anything like he used to be,he's a few nuts short of a pecan pie.
dummies believed in Dale

Norman, OK

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Dale is a idiot and everyone, or the majority in Murry county knows it, what he has been a animal cop, what is that anyway, go back to ur bs job while you got one dale u idiot
im special

Collinsville, OK

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Breaking News wrote:
This just in, There's a new sheriff in town and his name is Darrell Richardson. Richardson 68% and fullerton 32%. I guess Fullerton burned a lot of bridges in the past,I know he burned one with me. If he's anything like he used to be,he's a few nuts short of a pecan pie.
He's always been an ass. Went to school with him. He's a conceited ass
Carl

Roff, OK

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Sure hope he is a Constitutional Sheriff. Last thing we need is a sheriff thats not got our back when the time comes. The Kentucky sheriff is setting a good example for others to follow.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Carl wrote:
Sure hope he is a Constitutional Sheriff. Last thing we need is a sheriff thats not got our back when the time comes. The Kentucky sheriff is setting a good example for others to follow.
Kentucky sheriff ?????
macmesmile

Tampa, FL

#12 Jan 16, 2013
DALE FULLLERTON IS A ASS AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. I AM GLAD HE DIDNT MAKE SHERIFF. I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY HE DIDNT MAKE IT HE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE SHERIFF. AND WAS ALREADY TELLING PEOPLE HE WOULD GIVE THEM A JOB..
karma

Collinsville, OK

#13 Jan 16, 2013
macmesmile wrote:
DALE FULLLERTON IS A ASS AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. I AM GLAD HE DIDNT MAKE SHERIFF. I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY HE DIDNT MAKE IT HE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE SHERIFF. AND WAS ALREADY TELLING PEOPLE HE WOULD GIVE THEM A JOB..
He's a arrogant jerk off. Always has been. Always will be. He's nothing but a wanna b

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sulphur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex with mom (Jun '16) Dec 4 Matt 6
Sulphur water Nov '16 Drinker 1
Ben Flowers (Jan '13) Sep '16 kkkkklkkl 31
Murray County Deputy Cody Harper Fired? (Jul '11) Sep '16 No morals 56
Murray co sheriff Sep '16 Chill 5
Moving to Davis Aug '16 Jim 4
News Cop Uses 'High-Powered Rifle' to Shoot Child's ... Jul '16 As I see it 4

Sulphur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sulphur Mortgages