Percision Prints Sport Center

Percision Prints Sport Center

Posted in the Sulphur Forum

Happy Customer

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2009
I have just picked up my teams uniforms for this years Soccer season. We are very happy and proud of the work done. Thank you Michael and Ivy and staff. I know I was a bit picky, but you folks dealt with me. I just wanted the very best money could buy, and I got it. Our team looks great, lets just hope they play as good as they look. Coach T.
Price is not everything

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2009
My Company looks at price and quality. Precision Prints has supplied us with Both. We are Very Happy at my Auto Shop.
Well then

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Sep 13, 2009
Hell, I can't even buy tennis shoes there anymore. What's up with that. There's not any more sports wear in there either. What's up with that. I used to spend lots of money in that store. I don't shop there any longer.
Shoes Tennis

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2009
I guess between Walmart and the numerous amount of shoe stores with the big buying power it is difficult to compete. But I am sure they could special order for you and would welcome you back. I just order screen printed shirts there.
Dysfunksion

Lost Springs, WY

#5 Apr 10, 2010
Bankrupt!
missie

Lafayette, LA

#6 Aug 25, 2010
when did the go bankrupt.. i see signs on the out side like raygyms... whats up with that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sulphur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is 3hole on zoosk he is 35 Sat Vicki 1
Motorcycle Clubs (Jan '12) Jun 30 BigD 12
Duane Drake arrest..... Jun 25 Sug 1
hwy 90 blocked in certain areas in vinton Jun 20 loveisevol2131 1
Sulphur Louisiana Police Dept Inmates Menu (Mar '10) Jun 15 Cracker 60
Jerrica racca Apr '15 out spoken 1
sexting! (Aug '12) Apr '15 Joshualeeewing 3
More from around the web

Sulphur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE