Review: Built Right Construction

Posted in the Sullivan's Island Forum

Disappointed Customer

Johns Island, SC

#1 Sep 10, 2011
Unfortunately the new home construction process with Chris Pelletier of Built Right Construction LLC. started with high expectations, but it was mismanaged, poorly supervised on site and several of the subs contracters hired by BRC LLC did not get paid by BRC LLC. and are in litigation.
The process took twice as long as promised by contract due to mismanagement and errors.
Some construction remains incomplete or is incorrect. Some purchased items have not been delivered or have not been installed in our home as contracted and prepaid for.
Save yourself the expense of litigation and lengthy delays and choose a different company for your construction project.
Subcontractor

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Jan 1, 2012
Do not do work for this guy. He does not pay his bills. Then when you try to lien him, he tries and sue you. This guy is a crook.
Subcontractor

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2012
Wow I couldnt agree more on that comment!!!! He is no where to be found on payday!!!!!!
sounds like a lie

Mount Pleasant, SC

#4 Jun 26, 2012
This guy is a liar. I have a signed contract by brc and Chris Pelletier that has not been fulfilled. Excuses were made daily, promises broken daily, checks writen by me and cashed by him but subcontracters never paid. Corners severly cut everywhere requiring me to do more work. Looked into civil litigation to recover a fraction of my losses, only to find this guy has so many judgements and leins against him my attoney advised it would be too long of a line to wait in. I wish i knew this long ago. How does he have his licence? It must be an easy task to become a licence contractor beware. His new company appears to be named Four Points construction llc. Save your self the headache. I wouldnt trust this guy to build my lego house he would probably sell the legos for quick cash.
Stay away

Charleston, SC

#5 Feb 27, 2013
This guy is a crook. He gets you under contract and things go bad from there. Stay away. He will lie to you or God it does not matter to him. I agree 100% with the comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan's Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay teens south Carolina 2 hr inuynaruto 1
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) Dec 25 Tell Me 30
Chesterbrook Academy Dec 23 radtech9 1
heroin (Mar '12) Dec 21 Jmazzy 7
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning Dec 21 Doctor Doo-little 43
SmallTown Country Living Dec 16 Ramona 3
Mount Pleasant attorney suspended after arrest ... (Apr '14) Jul '14 Drug Dealers Are ... 2
More from around the web

Sullivan's Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sullivan's Island News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sullivan's Island

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:11PM
Cam Newton leads Panthers to playoffs again
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM