JOE BARTON

Clarksville, TN

#2086 Feb 11, 2012
Camper I would be happy to pay a few more $$ and get somone to run the place that knows what their doing.Heck I almost paid that now.Those trustees are sure not taken care of and getting things done properly.Something has to be better then what it has been in the past years.Ruin down I tell you the place is ran down
Woodland Lakes Lawsuits

United States

#2087 Feb 15, 2012
WL Reply was received yesterday afternoon, scanned and posted on www.WoodlandLakesLawsuits.com this afternoon. 
A healthy management company would be worth assessments of $500 per year; $41.67 per month. Not a very tough choice, simply a very logical choice. The Trusteeship has lost in Federal Court in 1986, for the same reason they are being sued in Federal Court today. The Clutters were in charge then, as well. 
Stay tuned for the entire 1986 Federal Court case to be posted on the above-named website soon. 
Seems funny how Trustees, employees and those that are neither, are represented by the same Houston attorney.
Thank you, Dave
Brendan

Wright City, MO

#2088 Feb 15, 2012
Hello. If anyone has a couple of lots that are right next to each other and they want to sell them hit me up. I need about 2 -3 acres worth. I will spend up to $6,000. I am wanting these lots for recreational use like ATV and dirt bike. Thanks
Depressed

Waynesville, MO

#2090 Feb 16, 2012
Brendan if your looking for some flat lots that are a little less than 2 acres one with elec. we have 3 building lots for 4000.00 and that is neg.and we will give a camping lot with them. By the way the lots on both sides of our lots were for sale the last time we were down there.
In the know

Wentzville, MO

#2091 Feb 17, 2012
Woodland Lakes Lawsuits wrote:
WL Reply was received yesterday afternoon, scanned and posted on www.WoodlandLakesLawsuits.com this afternoon. 
A healthy management company would be worth assessments of $500 per year; $41.67 per month. Not a very tough choice, simply a very logical choice. The Trusteeship has lost in Federal Court in 1986, for the same reason they are being sued in Federal Court today. The Clutters were in charge then, as well. 
Stay tuned for the entire 1986 Federal Court case to be posted on the above-named website soon. 
Seems funny how Trustees, employees and those that are neither, are represented by the same Houston attorney.
Thank you, Dave
Did you ever consider that you may not be the only one that knows someone in another state?
Yama276

Wright City, MO

#2092 Feb 18, 2012
Depressed wrote:
Brendan if your looking for some flat lots that are a little less than 2 acres one with elec. we have 3 building lots for 4000.00 and that is neg.and we will give a camping lot with them. By the way the lots on both sides of our lots were for sale the last time we were down there.
Ok thank you. I think I already contacted you cause with my friends email "Dan Masters". If I could have your number so we can contact because we are VERY interested in this. Thanks
resident

Sullivan, MO

#2093 Feb 20, 2012
Yama276 wrote:
<quoted text> Ok thank you. I think I already contacted you cause with my friends email "Dan Masters". If I could have your number so we can contact because we are VERY interested in this. Thanks
Just a heads up you may want to check with office on your plans for those lots before you buy there is restrictions on building lots. so you don't buy and can't use for what you want them for.
Depressed

Waynesville, MO

#2094 Feb 20, 2012
Being that I already spoke to them and made the same suggestion. Then who are you resident to butt in and destory our sale. Are you the same person that been telling the people that come to WLL to look at our lots that they wouldn't be happy there.
butch

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2095 Feb 21, 2012
the only difference is you cant leave your camping stuff on the lot when you leave , which i think is stupid, i mean even if ur living down there , its not the kind of place that you should care if theres a camper next to your house. they need to vote to change that rule so some of the nice unused building lots get used... just my oppinion
Depressed

Waynesville, MO

#2096 Feb 21, 2012
I agree with you if they would change the rules just a little I wouldn't sell my lots I would use them for a summer get away.
resident

Sullivan, MO

#2097 Feb 21, 2012
Depressed wrote:
Being that I already spoke to them and made the same suggestion. Then who are you resident to butt in and destory our sale. Are you the same person that been telling the people that come to WLL to look at our lots that they wouldn't be happy there.
No I am not that person I just see to many people buy the building lots and not being happy when they find out what the rules are because they did not inquire before they bought ,must be what happen to you with your attitude!
dan

Sullivan, MO

#2098 Feb 21, 2012
Hey buddy there are plenty of back tax camping lots for sale now for 50 bucks you should be able to find some of them together and they have a lot less restrictions! call office and ask to met with Tom Turner on the weekend.
Depressed

Waynesville, MO

#2099 Feb 21, 2012
Your right I bought Lots at the county and was told we could camp on them. Got to WLL and found out they where building lots and we were told we couldn't camp on them. So we decided to build and retire there. After it cost us $3000.00 to put in electric our self because the people there don't know how to install electric correctly. You can see that from the specification sheet they give you when you apply for the premit. I told them when they gave it to that it was incorrect they said do it just like the sheet or they were not gooing to past it. I a Lic electrician after being told that it was incorrect by another person at WLL
I contacted crawford Elec. and changed it to their spec. Now do to bad health can't build, but if I could camp on it I still would.
resident

Sullivan, MO

#2100 Feb 22, 2012
Depressed wrote:
Your right I bought Lots at the county and was told we could camp on them. Got to WLL and found out they where building lots and we were told we couldn't camp on them. So we decided to build and retire there. After it cost us $3000.00 to put in electric our self because the people there don't know how to install electric correctly. You can see that from the specification sheet they give you when you apply for the premit. I told them when they gave it to that it was incorrect they said do it just like the sheet or they were not gooing to past it. I a Lic electrician after being told that it was incorrect by another person at WLL
I contacted crawford Elec. and changed it to their spec. Now do to bad health can't build, but if I could camp on it I still would.
Sorry about your troubles just don't want same thing to happen to someone else! it happens to many that buy a building lot without inquiring about the rules!
Depressed

Waynesville, MO

#2101 Feb 22, 2012
you sound concerned so how do we change the rules
Woodland Lakes Lawsuits

Fort Worth, TX

#2102 Feb 22, 2012
A bigger problem than purchasing a building lot or witnessing ignorance in the permit inspection area, would be the harassment or better yet, the banning of residents who have every right, according to the Indentures, to access their own property. Witness three (3) lawsuits dating back to 1986 where the Trustees have been sued for not allowing property owners access to their property. Office 'manager' Debbie Clutter has been a major player. WL is a scary place. You can read or print out the lawsuits at: www.WoodlandLakesLawsuits.com and learn even more at www.WoodlandLakesNews.com . Sorry folks, everyone has a right to know full disclosure! Do you know about the Tennessee lawsuit where the property owners won millions because a 30 acre lake wasn't completed? Yes, it was NDC, the same outfit that started WL. Additionally, the millions turned into 53+ million because of shady dealings. We will attempt to post this TN lawsuit soon. These are facts people, like it or not. Yes, all our property values are affected. Question is, what are you going to do about it. Hopefully, more than cuss and run down the messengers. Good news! While maybe 300 persons might be aware of what you just read, during the April meeting and newly released financial disclose, the whole property owners group will become aware. Property owners are footing the attorney bill for all defendants, it would appear. Maybe we now know where some of the $268,000 pool bond money wil be used, you think?
Woodland Lakes News

Fort Worth, TX

#2103 Feb 22, 2012
BTW....the new price, from our understanding, for tax lots is...$1.00. Verify this fact with Tom Turner, the Tax Man. You can contact him via www.WoodlandLakesTaxLand.com . A couple of years ago property values were very bad, but did exist. Today, do not attempt to 'give' us a lot out there. Why? So you can pay fees, taxes, then be bullied? Righhht!
Woodland Lakes News

Fort Worth, TX

#2104 Feb 22, 2012
@Depressed....you can join Woodland Lakes-News Facebook, then you will be able to interact with other property owners, including a nice lady who has been painstakingly working on changing/updating the Indentures. If enough property owners stand together, action can be taken. When a property owner or two attempt to create change against the will of Debbie Clutter and the Board Of Trustees, watch out! Good change will take team work. The property owners need a bigger team than the Trustees. Er, a vocal, active team.
Depressed

Waynesville, MO

#2107 Feb 22, 2012
I'm already on face book, and I'm not one of the ones that hide behind a user name. In 1991 My 1st wife and I bought a camp lot from NDC which I still own, but it is to small for my camper. We use to go there every available weekend with our kids. Then she took sick with cancer and for a long time we couldn't go out there. After she passed away I decided to buy something bigger for the camper and found a sweet deal at the court house and my new wife and I bought 3 building lots in 2005 the people at the court house told us that we could camp on them. When I orginally bought NDC told us there were 3 different lots for sale at the time and that the only difference between them were the size camping lots where 15,000 SF (-), Multi- purpose were 20,000 (-) and building lots were 20,000 (+)SF. The lots I bought are all less than 20,000SF so they should be multi- purpose lots. When I contacted NDC they said the trustees must have rezoned the lots, but there is no ducumentation of such rezoneing and WLL says I have building lots. They have showed me nothing that proves any of this I'm just have to take Debbie's word. My laywer is still investigating it to see if there is anything I can do.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2108 Feb 22, 2012
TO ALL CONCERNED PARTIES: In October 2008, Larry Deis was recalled, which passed. April 2009, Larry Deis (after being recalled in October of 2008) was voted in for a 3 year term which will end in April 2012. Since he was in a "term" serving as a trustee when he was recalled, it should be considered that he served his "two consecutive terms in office", as outlind under Article XX of our Trust Indenture. Larry Deis SHOULD NOT be able to run again for trustee for one term from the date his term has expired (3 years-April 2015)!

Tinker was voted in for a 3 year term at the April 2008 property owners meeting. When Larrys' recall was passed in October 2008, Tinker "..submitted his verbal resignation and left the building." Since he was in a 3 year term as of April 2008 and WILLINGLY RESIGNED in October 2008, that should have been constituted as a "term". However, at the April 2009 property owners meeting, Tinker was voted in, again, for a 1 year term, which would end in April 2010. At our April 2010 property owners meeting, Tinker was voted in, yet again, for another 3 year term! This term is, supposedly, to end April 2013. Tinker has ALREADY served THREE TERMS!! Which goes against Article XX.

Does anyone see something wrong with this! Neither Larry Deis or Tinker should be eligible to run for trustee again until 2015/2016. A term is a term (3 years). If a trustee resigns, walkes out or is recalled, shouldn't that still be considered as a term? Just asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terri Ware and Joseph Thurmond Dec 3 Wow 1
Candice White Dec 3 Old Friend 1
News Arrest Made In Murder Of Cassville Man Nov 28 Lynn Hamon 2
Dog thief in Stanton Nov '17 Gail4567 3
Do not by from West Brothers Ford (Aug '12) Nov '17 Kirby Klown 22
Eric Schafer (Apr '09) Oct '17 Pegan 82
Little Ronnie Oct '17 Fire buddy 1

Sullivan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance