Dana

Sullivan, MO

#2072 Jan 6, 2012
With Dales record I do believe he resisted , if you listen to the audio it says stop resisting Dale. I also know about a time he got knocked on his ass at the gate for not wanting to sign in because he did not have a sticker, and he got in a trustees face and was poking him and ended up on his ass. Only problem was I did not get the privilege to see it and laugh at him once again making a ass out of him self.
ICALLBS

Washington, MO

#2073 Jan 6, 2012
Oh Dana me dear one where have you been hiding yourself dear one? Let's get real here now do you really think Tinker and Larry Dies is doing the Trustees thing for nothing? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
They are costing the property owners so much money that the property owners could afford to hire 2 or 3 Management companies.Just what have they done to better the place? Where is all of the money going? Why not Milk the cow dry most of the rest of the trustees and old Debbie in the office have milk Woodland Lakes pretty darn good if I must say so.
Use your own brain people and don't listen to what some crooked trustees or their buddies tell you.Hire a management company and be done with all of the BS that has happen for years now.Why stay with something that isn't working?I would be willing to bet after a management company got in give them a few years and see what woodland has to offer.It's going to take some time to get woodland all clean up and repaired again.I know what I'm wanting and people its your choice.Let it go the way it's been going or get this place cleaned out and cleaned up for once and all.

Dana"going to pull the money for that management company out of your ass ? Trustees may not be the best but they work for free and I would not have their job.
ICALLBS

Washington, MO

#2074 Jan 6, 2012
By the way the last 2 lines were a comment from the so mighty one Dana.
Dana

Sullivan, MO

#2075 Jan 7, 2012
If we had a management company people would bitch about the way they run the place too, because no one at WL will ever be happy with anyone in charge at WL.
butch

O Fallon, MO

#2076 Jan 8, 2012
you dont know that dana , folks at woodland have never been givin that chance. there seems to be too much conflict of interest, and quite frankly I don't know what we can do to resolve that.there are some folks trying to fix things tho.
ICALLBS

Washington, MO

#2077 Jan 19, 2012
Butch I have to agree with you on this.
samtheman

Washington, MO

#2078 Jan 28, 2012
Woodland is a laughing joke and the people are not even funny at all.
samtheman

Washington, MO

#2079 Jan 28, 2012
The copper and the trustees are getting scare now.Oh yes they know they are getting taken to court and its not in washington county for someone buddies to agree with them. lol
Woodland Lakes Lawsuits

United States

#2080 Jan 28, 2012
www.WoodlandLakesLawsuits.com :: "Everyone" at Woodland Lakes has a right to know!, not simply those in charge. There is also a blog button so you may leave detailed messages.
nick

Sullivan, MO

#2081 Jan 28, 2012
Woodland Lakes Lawsuits wrote:
www.WoodlandLakesLawsuits.com :: "Everyone" at Woodland Lakes has a right to know!, not simply those in charge. There is also a blog button so you may leave detailed messages.
guit paying tax on youre property (corthouse steps ) and go somewhere nicer...easy enough. why put yourself through it. the place is not that nice.
Camper

United States

#2082 Jan 31, 2012
Everybody wants a management company. Sure, do you want to pay for the management company? It'll double or triple the fees, at least. You're inexpensive getaway will be over. Don't say that it's in the indentures - if it's voted in then the increase will be voted in and when their fees start to skyrocket, everyone will be crabbing again. No turning back then. We really do have a good thing. Let's not blow it.
Joe Barton

Washington, MO

#2083 Feb 9, 2012
Camper I call BS.You must be 1,Employee,Trustee or an Ass Kisser.
I'm really so sick of hearing how an management company will triple the fee's.Just look at all of these years and what's to show for at Woodland?
Ruin down everything,bad roads,less trash service,No pool,Big amounts of money missing several x's,unproper use of credit cardsmisuuuuse of funds,wasted property owners money on what they wanted to benefit theirselves.Camper just really who has a good thing? You,Trustees,Copper,Debbie in office and the rest of the corrupt Trustees? Let not forget Old Larry Dies and Frank aka Hot Headed Tinker.I would rather pay a few dollars more per year and have something to show for it then to keep letting things be the way they are and have ruin down broken crap or no crap.Everyone needs to find out from a management company just what would be the plans and how they can get Woodland back up and going.If not I really don't know what to tell you's.
Camper

United States

#2084 Feb 10, 2012
Joe, Call it all you want. When your fees end up at $400+, don't cry then.... It'll be too late until their contract ends.
Simply Amazed

United States

#2085 Feb 10, 2012
Amazing. The idiots with the law suite are sewing a Non existent co. And they have some of the people they are sewing names wrong and addresses too! And the best part is that they will represent "themselves" Classic Fools.

Trying to be nice but, ROFLMAO!
JOE BARTON

Washington, MO

#2086 Feb 11, 2012
Camper I would be happy to pay a few more $$ and get somone to run the place that knows what their doing.Heck I almost paid that now.Those trustees are sure not taken care of and getting things done properly.Something has to be better then what it has been in the past years.Ruin down I tell you the place is ran down
Woodland Lakes Lawsuits

Lewisville, TX

#2087 Feb 15, 2012
WL Reply was received yesterday afternoon, scanned and posted on www.WoodlandLakesLawsuits.com this afternoon. 
A healthy management company would be worth assessments of $500 per year; $41.67 per month. Not a very tough choice, simply a very logical choice. The Trusteeship has lost in Federal Court in 1986, for the same reason they are being sued in Federal Court today. The Clutters were in charge then, as well. 
Stay tuned for the entire 1986 Federal Court case to be posted on the above-named website soon. 
Seems funny how Trustees, employees and those that are neither, are represented by the same Houston attorney.
Thank you, Dave
Brendan

Cuba, MO

#2088 Feb 15, 2012
Hello. If anyone has a couple of lots that are right next to each other and they want to sell them hit me up. I need about 2 -3 acres worth. I will spend up to $6,000. I am wanting these lots for recreational use like ATV and dirt bike. Thanks
Depressed

Saint Robert, MO

#2090 Feb 16, 2012
Brendan if your looking for some flat lots that are a little less than 2 acres one with elec. we have 3 building lots for 4000.00 and that is neg.and we will give a camping lot with them. By the way the lots on both sides of our lots were for sale the last time we were down there.
In the know

Wentzville, MO

#2091 Feb 17, 2012
WL Reply was received yesterday afternoon, scanned and posted on www.WoodlandLakesLawsuits.com this afternoon. 
A healthy management company would be worth assessments of $500 per year; $41.67 per month. Not a very tough choice, simply a very logical choice. The Trusteeship has lost in Federal Court in 1986, for the same reason they are being sued in Federal Court today. The Clutters were in charge then, as well. 
Stay tuned for the entire 1986 Federal Court case to be posted on the above-named website soon. 
Seems funny how Trustees, employees and those that are neither, are represented by the same Houston attorney.
Thank you, Dave
Did you ever consider that you may not be the only one that knows someone in another state?
Yama276

Cuba, MO

#2092 Feb 18, 2012
Depressed wrote:
Brendan if your looking for some flat lots that are a little less than 2 acres one with elec. we have 3 building lots for 4000.00 and that is neg.and we will give a camping lot with them. By the way the lots on both sides of our lots were for sale the last time we were down there.
Ok thank you. I think I already contacted you cause with my friends email "Dan Masters". If I could have your number so we can contact because we are VERY interested in this. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who are the Leasburg drug dealers Dec 18 no more dopers 1
120-mile Ferguson march met with display of a m... Dec 7 no toast 13
Is there a Confederate flag flying in or around... Dec 4 Freelz 3
Tina Portell-johnston Nov 24 Concerned 1
Katrina Graham aka Trina Nov 21 curious 2
Pam Helton Bellinger Nov '14 interested 1
MoBap ER - Sullivan, MO (Mar '13) Nov '14 Er Sucks 3
Sullivan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web