Review: Deborah K Shepler Law Office

Review: Deborah K Shepler Law Office

Posted in the Sullivan Forum

angry client

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Sep 6, 2011
why do you take on cases as a public defender when you don't even know who your clients are? either do your job or let someone else who will!
fail

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2011
That wasn't much of a review. lol
VERY ANGRY CLIENT

Nashville, IN

#3 Sep 6, 2011
WELL I HAD HER FOR AN ATTORNEY FOR A WHILE AND EVEN THOUGH I DID ALL THE WORK SHE DIDNT USE ANY OF IT SO YOU CAN GUESS HOW THEY ALL TURNED OUT. sHE NEEDS TO BE FIRED OR SOMETHING SHE IS TAKING ALL OUR MONEOY AND NOT DOING HER JOB . I WAS TOLD TO REPORT HER
VERY ANGRY CLIENT

Nashville, IN

#4 Sep 6, 2011
SHE WAS MY ATTORNEY FOR A WHILE FOR TWO CASES ONE SHE WAS A PUBLIC DEFENDER AND ONCE HIRED. SHE DIDNT DO HER JOB AND WHEN I DID ALL THE FOOTWORK SHE DIDNT EVEN USE IT. I WENT TO A DIFFERENT ATTOPRNEY WHO DID HIS JOB AND TOLD ME TO REPORT HER
arrow

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2011
Then pay for your own attorney
JOKE

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Sep 9, 2011
I hired her and I would have been better off hiring my dog! She puts no time or effort into the case, but charges $15 to send me a letter. REALLY??? I could have picked it up. Never returns phone calls, office is hardly ever open, shows up late for court then doesn't even know what she's doing. Im not quite sure how she became an attorney!
i agree

Bloomington, IN

#7 Oct 14, 2011
VERY ANGRY CLIENT wrote:
WELL I HAD HER FOR AN ATTORNEY FOR A WHILE AND EVEN THOUGH I DID ALL THE WORK SHE DIDNT USE ANY OF IT SO YOU CAN GUESS HOW THEY ALL TURNED OUT. sHE NEEDS TO BE FIRED OR SOMETHING SHE IS TAKING ALL OUR MONEOY AND NOT DOING HER JOB . I WAS TOLD TO REPORT HER
AMEN
4Real

Mishawaka, IN

#8 Oct 21, 2011
There are a few good attoreny's in Sullivan, you have the right to hire anyone that you want. If she was appointed to you, then you can fire her and hire one on your own. Try John Bodine, Jeff Johnson or John Elmore. And if you don't like anyone of them, go to Greene County or Knox County to get one.
Sullivan Guy

Shepardsville, IN

#9 Nov 2, 2011
I have had Debbie for my Lawyer for a few years now. We have been fighting a stupid custody case that should not even be an issue. She has ALWAYS done her job and done it well. I would recomemend her to anyone. I give her an A.
hmmm

Shepardsville, IN

#10 Nov 3, 2011
she does her job by lieing her ass off and making other people do her work. she is worthless. the only good thing i will say is did pass the bar.
hmmmm

Shepardsville, IN

#11 Nov 5, 2011
Sullivan Guy wrote:
I have had Debbie for my Lawyer for a few years now. We have been fighting a stupid custody case that should not even be an issue. She has ALWAYS done her job and done it well. I would recomemend her to anyone. I give her an A.
If it's a stupid case that shouldn't be an issue why is she still fighting??? Seems like a real attorney would have won such an easy case, yet she's been fighting it for years. Yeah that's an awesome attorney for ya! LMAO!!!
haha

United States

#12 Nov 6, 2011
4Real wrote:
There are a few good attoreny's in Sullivan, you have the right to hire anyone that you want. If she was appointed to you, then you can fire her and hire one on your own. Try John Bodine, Jeff Johnson or John Elmore. And if you don't like anyone of them, go to Greene County or Knox County to get one.
i read that and immediately thought the same thing!! Why is it taking so long then? good point!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Borders' controversial bill looks dead-on-filing (Jan '17) 5 hr daves22949 75
Sons of Honor 22 hr Mel 12
Sheriff's wife arrested today! Tue wondering 12
baeslers Mon sue 4
micropig info Sun pinkypiggy 1
bully mentors kids in KY Dec 10 hmmm 2
John Waterman vs Eric Bassler for State Senate ... (Nov '13) Dec 9 California 26

Sullivan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sullivan Mortgages