This was about jobs in Sullivan.
suckerss

Glenwood, IL

#22 Sep 5, 2010
there is always mcdonalds
REMEMBER

Brazil, IN

#23 Sep 9, 2010
Yes and they are always hiring. The south side liquor is hiring think they give workers discounts?
Hugh Glass

Chicago, IL

#24 Sep 11, 2010
Auotmatic will be laying off soon. Marathon was hiring, but it is tough to get in. Mine jobs if you can get into school and then there aren't any promises.
Anonymous

United States

#25 Sep 11, 2010
Hugh Glass wrote:
Auotmatic will be laying off soon. Marathon was hiring, but it is tough to get in. Mine jobs if you can get into school and then there aren't any promises.
i work for automatic..been there 13yrs..why would you post a lay off and get people all worked up?
WOW

Brazil, IN

#26 Sep 13, 2010
pammie50 wrote:
<quoted text> i work for automatic..been there 13yrs..why would you post a lay off and get people all worked up?
If you have worked there for 13 years received the hat shirts and paychecks (before it went to RAYBESTOS POWERTRAIN) Why do you do you spell the name wrong you are not evan close to spelling it wright i am sure you dont evan work there.
Whatintheworld

Chicago, IL

#27 Sep 13, 2010
All kinds of misspellings in that last post also, shouldn't remark on spelling and grammar when yours isn't any better. Like the old saying goes, "those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones".
WOW

Brazil, IN

#28 Sep 28, 2010
Whatintheworld wrote:
All kinds of misspellings in that last post also, shouldn't remark on spelling and grammar when yours isn't any better. Like the old saying goes, "those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones".
My point is if you work some where for 13 years you should be able to spell the name.
Hugh

Chicago, IL

#29 Sep 28, 2010
Allomatic / Raybestos for future reference. Lay offs? If i remember right, its almost been a year ago now that Allomatic and Raybestos laid off 36 workers. Too bad for those people. Never were called back? Why? Some of them had worked for them for several years. They pick and choose who they want to get rid of. But hey, if you are happy there, good for you and good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make sullivan great again 2018 election 6 hr Run Ann run 11
Brown Squad Sep 21 Officer Leroy 61
Wanna Be Biker Sep 21 Rescue 12
Sullivan Indiana McDonald"s new 24 hour service Sep 20 Agree 3
country Attic is a joke Sep 20 Agree 2
Shutting Down Streets of Sullivan Sep 17 Dale 2
Sullivan Street Superintendant Sep 17 Tax Payer 11

Sullivan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance