Sullivan Co. state unemployment leader

Sep 26, 2012 Full story: WTHI-TV Terre Haute 11

That means Sullivan County has the highest unemployment rate throughout the state of Indiana.

Full Story
yessir

Brazil, IN

#1 Sep 30, 2012
So hows that Obama and the democrats working for you Sullivan County?
Nobama 2012

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Terrible!!! A monkey could run this country better then Obama!!!
What

Bloomington, IN

#3 Oct 1, 2012
What does Obama have to do with Sullivan County? The county was dying long before the 2008 elections. By your logic, we should be more apt to blame the Republican Governor.
Expat

Messina, Italy

#4 Oct 1, 2012
What wrote:
What does Obama have to do with Sullivan County? The county was dying long before the 2008 elections. By your logic, we should be more apt to blame the Republican Governor.
I have to agree with What here. Obama has very little to do with Sullivan County.
If you're looking for a finger to point look at who you've been electing locally for the last 30 years or so.
agree

Brazil, IN

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Sullivan County always blaming the state of Indiana for everything. I got news for you look up the grants Sullivan COunty gets from the State of Indiana and compare them to other counties the same size and you will see the great welfare county of Sullivan gets more then it's fair share. The blame lays 100 percent in your local elected officials. You want to run the county like 100 years ago when someone young tries to come along with better ideas the democrat party files suit and looses then Sullivan COunty gets stuck paying the bill for the democrat party.
isnt that the truth

Brazil, IN

#6 Oct 28, 2012
yes agree with agree. The democrats of Sullivan COunty just do not get it this election cycle, But I think after the election they might. I had a sign stolen out of my yard and I am letting all my neighbors know if I catch who did it I am going to have them prosecuted.
Indepenent

Big Sandy, TX

#7 Oct 28, 2012
I vote for the person, but this year I am voting for the issues. Even though Murdock isn't my favorite I am voing for him, because he is pro-coal. We need to keep the jobs we have and build from that.
crazy dick

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Murdock kills jobs. Guess it is Gods plan as he says? What a lunatic
sullivan mom

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Vote Obama back in and see how many jobs he kills. Obama is anti-coal, remember that when you go vote.
Name oned

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Oct 30, 2012
agree wrote:
Sullivan County always blaming the state of Indiana for everything. I got news for you look up the grants Sullivan COunty gets from the State of Indiana and compare them to other counties the same size and you will see the great welfare county of Sullivan gets more then it's fair share. The blame lays 100 percent in your local elected officials. You want to run the county like 100 years ago when someone young tries to come along with better ideas the democrat party files suit and looses then Sullivan COunty gets stuck paying the bill for the democrat party.
Can you name one of Luke's "better ideas"? As far as I can tell he only stirs up crap and doesn't get anything accomplished. Very sad
spellgregg

Brazil, IN

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Well as a county person I can state for a fact that the road in front of my house is a lot better now then when Ray Mccammon was my commissioner. Also the internet around the square is a good idea especially when it is not going to cost any thing. As a matter of fact It is my understnading that each office in the court houst has each had there own internet service. This is what happens when you let dumbos run your county. A high schooler would have known to put everone on the same server and it would save money. Just goes to show you how dumb the elected officials are in Sullivan County. By the way some of us people out here at the Power Plant would appreciate if Tim Abrams did a little work instead of posting on topix all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATV Police Report and Driver? 12 hr tholsr1 6
Is Heather at it again Sun Kellie 7
Butt Guy nude photo leaked Sep 14 Social security 5
terry montgomery Sep 12 castthefirststone 4
Lacee Schmidtz Sep 12 Kellie 4
9-11 enough already Sep 12 just me 6
Turpen Sep 12 Tommy 1
•••
•••
•••