Who has done the most good things for...

Who has done the most good things for Sullivan County?

Created by Sullivan County citizen on Oct 23, 2009

113 votes

Click on an option to vote

John Waterman Sr.

Bill Springer

Clint Lamb

Jim Pirtle

Max Judson

Jay Southwood

Ed Eble

Jim Boes

Carter Phegley

Steve Martindale

Kevin

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Ed Eble has not done one thing right for the City Of Sullivan , he has made a 3 ring Circus out of the Sullivan City Police Department . He should check his back ground the way he was appointed was wrong , he was picked by Lynn Hamilton from a FISH BOWL , and he says that Brett was hired wrong he had better look in the mirror at himself before he opens his crooked mouth up , maybe he can get his dad to emcee the Sullivan Corn Festival in 2010 he would make a great standup comic , playing his harmonica for everybody that is willing to listen . LMAO!!!!!
What About These Guys

United States

#2 Dec 22, 2009
The politicians listed typically are in it for status and to lord over others. Not all, but most on this list. What about those that aren't politicians? Local physicians, pastors, former veterinarian Allen Lueking, etc. Some of these folks have given a lot of their time and finances to help those in Sullivan County. It's easy to show up at council meetings but what about doing things voluntarily and a lot of times behind the scenes. I know of one local physician who gave one of his patients, who had fallen on hard times, money to catch his property taxes up so this family wouldn't lose their home. These are people who truly do good things for the residents of your county. Merry Christmas and remember those less fortunate.
Yeh

United States

#3 Dec 23, 2009
He is still mad at Brent for taking his loving women away from him in high school. Darla and Debbie
Kevin wrote:
Ed Eble has not done one thing right for the City Of Sullivan , he has made a 3 ring Circus out of the Sullivan City Police Department . He should check his back ground the way he was appointed was wrong , he was picked by Lynn Hamilton from a FISH BOWL , and he says that Brett was hired wrong he had better look in the mirror at himself before he opens his crooked mouth up , maybe he can get his dad to emcee the Sullivan Corn Festival in 2010 he would make a great standup comic , playing his harmonica for everybody that is willing to listen . LMAO!!!!!
rangerider

AOL

#4 Dec 24, 2009
You should put Bob Foutch on the list because he was responsible for the Motel, McDonalds and some other businesses out on the highway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bathrooms fixed at City Park Mon glad we left 9
B.S.M.O.D. aka Brown Squad Mon Mogie 6
Lowell Badgers murder (Jun '13) Sun mommy9172012 18
sullivan auto (Oct '10) Sun Caleb Cox 28
I'm in desperate need of some fun! May 31 Pilot 5
Questions being prepared for City Council May 30 Just Saying 12
did i see a a sign saying Pappys restaurant was... May 28 wow 2
More from around the web

Sullivan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE