hybrid heating and cooling

Posted in the Sullivan Forum

Lost Our Business

Bloomington, IN

#1 Feb 1, 2011
They order you a part and then make up lies to cover why they have not gotten the part . The part was ordered over a week ago , although it was at their shop trying to be delivered , but once again nobody was there to receive the order so therefore it was to be delivered Tuesday of which NOBODY was at their shop once again. What a way to run a business . Promises , promises, promises that is all they know how to do .
my answer

Sullivan, IN

#3 Feb 1, 2011
Lost Our Business wrote:
They order you a part and then make up lies to cover why they have not gotten the part . The part was ordered over a week ago , although it was at their shop trying to be delivered , but once again nobody was there to receive the order so therefore it was to be delivered Tuesday of which NOBODY was at their shop once again. What a way to run a business . Promises , promises, promises that is all they know how to do .
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knossos-Plumbin... or google Knossos and get the phone number there.
my answer

Sullivan, IN

#4 Feb 1, 2011
Use this link or Google Knossos Plumbing and Heating to get the number and they will take care of it. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knossos-Plumbin...
Gold Pride

Bloomington, IN

#5 Feb 2, 2011
Steven R Courter heating and cooling. He's from sullivan.
Lost Our Business

Bloomington, IN

#6 Feb 2, 2011
We finally got the part today after they were made to drive to Terre Haute to pick the part up , they griped about having to do that , although the people that was waiting on the part finally got heat back in their home on Wednesday evening .
who

Martinsville, IN

#7 Feb 3, 2011
Who own/runs hybrid heating and cooling.
Lost Our Business

Bloomington, IN

#8 Feb 3, 2011
I do not know who the owner is , but he does not give a care in the world if u freeze to death. We won't be going back for his services .
Gold Pride

Bloomington, IN

#9 Feb 3, 2011
Lost Our Business wrote:
I do not know who the owner is , but he does not give a care in the world if u freeze to death. We won't be going back for his services .
call Steve Courter he is very honest and dependable never had a problem with him.
heating and cooling

Bloomington, IN

#10 Feb 3, 2011
Steve Courter has been doing business around here for years he don't advertise but his phone number is in the book.
HAPPY CLIENT

Bloomfield, IN

#11 Feb 3, 2011
KNOSSOS is run by paul starky aformer employee of hildeck, we called him he was there quick and stayed till job was done. Recomend him to anyone.
runaround

Sullivan, IN

#12 Feb 3, 2011
who wrote:
Who own/runs hybrid heating and cooling.
they're based in terre haute. never heard a name connected to it.
fatboy slim

Altoona, PA

#13 Feb 6, 2011
ryan armstrong runs the place his dad owns it
HAPPY HYBRID CLIENT

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2011
Own several houses in area and always provides great service for me as well as at this point who knows how many other people I know and if they had to order a motor it was probably extrememly odd motor because they keep inventory for most things. The owner has a sick child with cancer at st judes as well and I know he is generally always there but he has full time people working so service is business as usual which as I said is always very satisfactory
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Altoona, PA

#15 Feb 6, 2011
Lost Our Business wrote:
Just so happens Hybrid has done a couple jobs for us and they have done an OUTSTANDING job! Could the delay have been from the 1 1/2 inches of ice on the roads? I'm doubting deliveries of ANY kind happened that day! And while I do regret your lack of heat and comfort, you may want to remember that half of Sullivan county didn't even have PoWeR for several days!! Ryan Armstrong was warm though... since he is in Memphis at St Jude's Childrens Hospital, with his 3yr old son who is suffering from Brain Cancer!
So before others go "googling", perhaps you might just give him a break... Just this ONCE!
runaround

Sullivan, IN

#16 Feb 6, 2011
It sounds to me like communication is a problem with Hybrid, just based on the past posts. I have dealt with the local servicemen here for years and have not been left hanging for the most part. Just a few isolated instances that were not a big deal. Bringing up the child on this forum is a little late. If you have a problem, let the customer know, simple as that. Most are understanding if they know the situation. Another thing is that your company has been known to bash some of the other servicemen here. Bad business move!! These guys have all worked together for years, there has been no bad blood that I know of and I know a few have helped each other in a pinch. This is a small community, that sort of thing doesn't set too well here.
warm customer

United States

#18 Feb 9, 2011
I bought a complete new system from hybrid a few years back and I have saved a lot of money on my bills since. They suggested this way of heating and they were right and did what they said they were going to do. I did research on different brands of furnaces and the York brand is excellent. My mother and daughter also bought new heating and cooling from them as well with no problems. In business you can never make everyone happy but I think they do very good business if not they wouldn't be running around town everyday staying busy for all these years. Its nice to have someone in town with a legitimate business providing this service but that's just me
runaround

Sullivan, IN

#19 Feb 9, 2011
warm customer wrote:
I bought a complete new system from hybrid a few years back and I have saved a lot of money on my bills since. They suggested this way of heating and they were right and did what they said they were going to do. I did research on different brands of furnaces and the York brand is excellent. My mother and daughter also bought new heating and cooling from them as well with no problems. In business you can never make everyone happy but I think they do very good business if not they wouldn't be running around town everyday staying busy for all these years. Its nice to have someone in town with a legitimate business providing this service but that's just me
Wow, the rumors are true!!! That last statement validated them. Man, all these years the other businesses have been here, it should be rather shocking for them to find out they weren't legitimate. One just closed its doors after 64 years of illegitimacy. It was in the newspaper more than once. Interesting!
coldanddamp

Vincennes, IN

#20 Mar 2, 2011
heats out any suggestions
samantha

United States

#21 May 16, 2014
heating and cooling wrote:
Steve Courter has been doing business around here for years he don't advertise but his phone number is in the book.
is there a way to get in touch with him via email or text message? I have no cell reception at my home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another unsolved murder in Sullivan County (Jan '13) 11 hr lacy4u 36
shame 14 hr Jenn 7
Casey's general store Dec 15 Sullivan crack head 4
Fergusion Dec 15 Popo 5
New Mexican Restront in town Dec 15 Dumb dumb 7
Jack Alexander Dec 15 Wondering 1
Letty ? Dec 14 MrCool 3
Sullivan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sullivan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sullivan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sullivan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:50PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
ESPN 9:15 AM
Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge