Certain people out on bond and can le...

Certain people out on bond and can leave the state...

Posted in the Sullivan Forum

OH REAllY

Punxsutawney, PA

#1 Mar 18, 2011
Once again special treatment given, can people out on bond really leave the state? Even ones arrested on METh charges. This county is a freaking joke
Please do

League City, TX

#2 Mar 18, 2011
I wish they would leave and never come back.
Cortney

Herndon, VA

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Girls just wanna have fun:)
who

Lansing, IL

#4 Mar 19, 2011
OH REAllY wrote:
Once again special treatment given, can people out on bond really leave the state? Even ones arrested on METh charges. This county is a freaking joke
yes they can, its very simple. all you have to do is fill out a form of when your leaving where your going to be and when you will be back the judge signs it and your free to go. i got to do things while on bond and also on parole. need to brush up on regulations before you make assumptions, or better yet an ass of yourself
Really

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 19, 2011
I think it's probably the best thing or this person.. Let her get away from the bad influences and let her think in peace about her mistakes... Let it be people!!!
Right On

Tinley Park, IL

#6 Mar 19, 2011
All these people are doing is enableing her she will never learn a damn thing if she is rewarded every time she is in trouble. Its all fun and games ..... they'll all be sorry when she gets in deeper and deeper ! Juyst sayin
haters all

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2011
Have no idea who the person is bitching about neither do I care the truth of the matter the hater is probably a worse person then the one they are tlaking about. Time to call out the haters here at this site agree time to post some postive stuff here.
Not hatin

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 19, 2011
Right On wrote:
All these people are doing is enableing her she will never learn a damn thing if she is rewarded every time she is in trouble. Its all fun and games ..... they'll all be sorry when she gets in deeper and deeper ! Juyst sayin
Absolutely! Not hatin...just a fact. Her father was continuely bailed out. Look where it got him. Kids need parents not moms who thinks they are so cool by being the childs' friend!
ooo geeez

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 20, 2011
Get over it. Who r u to say how she is to learn her lesson maybe goin to jail and have her name n paper was enough worry about ur own kids. R u mad cuz u didnt get to go. Boo hoo
Not hatin

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 20, 2011
Nope..just returned from Cabo sweets! Time will tell. Nuff said
lol

Lansing, IL

#11 Mar 21, 2011
i doubt it hahahaha
Crazy

Tinley Park, IL

#13 Apr 6, 2011
What judge allowed her to go???? I bet it was PJ !!!
christie

Manassas, VA

#14 Jun 25, 2011
im aksing because i live in va. but i got a DUI, and i can't leave state for now, but my kids are in md. with their dad, and i want to go see them, what do i do?
steph

Des Plaines, IL

#15 Jul 12, 2011
christie wrote:
im aksing because i live in va. but i got a DUI, and i can't leave state for now, but my kids are in md. with their dad, and i want to go see them, what do i do?
dif states have dif laws, i don't see why the judge wouldn't let you go see your children. all you can do is ask. maybe the father or another family member could bring them to visit you. you still have parental righs even if your out bond
Teresa

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jun 23, 2015
If u out on bail can u leave the state
NFG

Clinton, IN

#17 Jul 13, 2015
You can leave state if out on bail I should know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WTHI Investigating Funeral Home Director 6 hr Cremation 4
Riot unit 8 hr Guard 1
Unit team is better 8 hr Guard 1
Sullivan Police Tue Fredrick 27
Judges are bies and take pay offs Mon Talk to u1974 3
Building on the north side of the square May 21 Clint Is The Best 2
sick emt May 19 who 7

Sullivan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance