1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2012
Hobo Bob

Bloomington, IN

#1 Nov 30, 2011
What do you guys think of him.
Omg

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Nov 30, 2011
I cant believe it if your talking about the one that just died your sick!!!! He was someones son,daddy and friend !!I didnt know him but this is just sad no matter what he did when he was alive!!!
question

Arlington, TX

#3 Nov 30, 2011
What happened? This is sad.
Old friend

Bloomington, IN

#4 Dec 1, 2011
Hobo Bob wrote:
What do you guys think of him.
I grew up with him. We grew apart. He was messed up from drugs & booze for a number of years. Last I heard he had cleaned up. He lived with his grandparents on main st. They were great people.
Jana-

Texico, IL

#5 Dec 1, 2011
He doesnt live there anymore. He lived in Bloomfield. And Im family and its wrong to talk bad about the dead. So many people have gotten- into bad stuff.
Jeff

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Dec 5, 2011
He was a scumbag. He never cleaned up. He broke into his neighbor's house. He was an over all piece of crap.
Jay Jay

Texico, IL

#7 Dec 5, 2011
Jeff wrote:
He was a scumbag. He never cleaned up. He broke into his neighbor's house. He was an over all piece of crap.
Jeff is this really where you would bash a person who is DEAD or ALIVE! Come on Really, I guess you dont have much class the. Im guessing since you seems as if you know Travis then you must be a POS yourself then. Travis was NO saint but his family is great, we all stick with each other through thick and thin. So Im guessing that you dont have that. Travis was trying to stop that type of life he has a son who he cared for ALOT! Then someone with no class comes on here and bashes a dead person. Seriously Jeff was you one of the buddies he had before. Everyone knows that when you are into drugs you will do whatever you can to get them lie, cheat or steal. So there are family members and friends on here who like to see what people like you have to say about otheres. So when its your time lets see how nasty we can be!!!!!!!!! His family is great people grand father, grand mother and his mom is awesome!!! So take your negative attitude and do something productive! Instead of putting things on here about the dead, thats LOW! I read this site for the pure fun of it and its comical at times because of people like you. Grow up he is DEAD if I didnt say that...oh I did sorry Jeff!!! Be a negative person to another one who likes that.
Jeff

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Dec 6, 2011
This isnt about his family. This is about him. He was a scumbag. You can't deodorize shyt.
Gary C

Bloomington, IN

#9 Dec 17, 2011
I concur with Jeff. Sorry, but I do. I caught him trying to get into my house three times, walking around trying to look in my windows and such. He got drunk one night and started banging on my windows and threatening to kill me, and was so drunk that when the cops showed up to talk to him they had to tackle him to the ground because he was trying to fight and not co-operate with them. This was when he was living with his grandparents.

He sent his ex Girlfriend over to my house once and she tried to ask if she could come in and when I looked at her face it was completely bruised up and she had a huge black eye, which according to her was from him. He even came to my doorstep one day and asked me if I wanted to go over to his house and get high. No bullsh*t.

The guy may be dead, but he was a scumbag, at least in all of my interactions with him that I had when he was around. If he was trying to clean up and be different at the end that's fine, but all I remember is him trying to break into my house and the drunken shouting and fights he tried to start with me because I wouldn't let him into my house. Sorry if this makes you angry but, the dude was scum, and no matter how much you polish a turd, it's still a piece of sh*t in the end.
imnosaint

Thorntown, IN

#10 Jan 26, 2012
i knew travis for a long time.we were n school together and i know his family his sons birthday is the same day as mine. im not going to say one bad thing about travis on here in fact im really pissed off at myself. i knew that he was messed up on drugs bad and i being a friend should have offered to help him. i got a phone call on thanksgiving from a dear friend telling me the news about his passing and i lost it travis was no saint and yea he did alot of bad things to people and such. but he also did alot of nice things too.; he had an addiction in case you all dont know what comes with an addiction theres alot. i once was where travis was before he passed away and ill tell you i lied cheated and stole from anyone i could to get the drug of my choice. i am n no way proud of my actions and im not defending trav, im just saying let him rest in peace. his son is going to be able to read this and that is so sad to me that people have no care or worry about a 10 year olds feelings. you all need to grow up and find something to voice your opinion on that has meaning. i never post on this forum or site because of the negative aura it gives. i hope u all feel better about yourseves bashing on a little boys dad that is no longer here to defend himself. travis i miss you and im sorry i didnt try to help!!! R>I>P> love lb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad team ain't wanted at new field 8 hr LOL 10
Bet you didn't know this was part of the afford... 10 hr Alan 6
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Jason Austin 94
4 wheeler wreak west of fairbanks 20 hr gene 1
Lacee Schmidtz 23 hr just wondering 1
Coal mining Sat word 21
Jeff Johnson thinks he can win an election on T... Aug 29 Sick of it 12
•••
•••
•••

Sullivan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••