Derren Akers the real story

Derren Akers the real story

Posted in the Sullivan Forum

Shurlock Holmes

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Darren has been asked to leave his house but hes still there he has verbelly abuse Jamie and her kids over the years and has had atleast 4 affairs with married women three since sept of 09 but who knows how many hes really had. Theres a chance that he also uses drugs since he was caught with some that he claim he was holding for a friend. This is a guy that coachs fifth and six grade boys basketball what are they thinking letting a guy like this being around kids that age with all hes done. Its time to grow up Darren pack up and get out so Jamie and the kids can move on with their lives.
wow

Noblesville, IN

#2 Jan 11, 2012
Sounds like one of Jamie's boyfriends has issues.
Shurlock Holmes wrote:
Darren has been asked to leave his house but hes still there he has verbelly abuse Jamie and her kids over the years and has had atleast 4 affairs with married women three since sept of 09 but who knows how many hes really had. Theres a chance that he also uses drugs since he was caught with some that he claim he was holding for a friend. This is a guy that coachs fifth and six grade boys basketball what are they thinking letting a guy like this being around kids that age with all hes done. Its time to grow up Darren pack up and get out so Jamie and the kids can move on with their lives.
Shurlock Holmes

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 12, 2012
Wow this is not about Jaime its about Darren and evertthing he gets away with your just like everybody else and turn it around and put the blame on her. Im not a boyfriend just a friend.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 16, 2012
This isn't something that should be on Topix. Bring it up with the appropriate people and stop gossiping on a forum board. You look foolish, imo.
ffl

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jan 21, 2012
Now be nice George!
LadyBella

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jan 21, 2012
ffl wrote:
Now be nice George!
YOU do it all the time Gary Cooper . This is the perfect place to call out the bad guys around here. Id like to KEEP my children safe. Thank you.:)
Debby

Manitou, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2012
ffl wrote:
Now be nice George!
. Um I can tell you the George is to the one who put this trash on here!!! Obviously you don't know him. I don't think this is a place to put something like that out here on the web, a person's issues.
Debby

Manitou, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2012
Sorry had a typo on here. George isn't the one who put this gossip out there. He wouldn't do that. Can refer to the rest of my message above.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 22, 2012
LadyBella wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU do it all the time Gary Cooper . This is the perfect place to call out the bad guys around here. Id like to KEEP my children safe. Thank you.:)
Yeah? I post threads attacking people? When? I may disagree with people's points of view and post my disagreements but I don't make brand new threads based on heresay. And If I did, I disagree and I ask you to prove me wrong, thanks.
truth

Bloomfield, IN

#10 Jan 22, 2012
you are just k like youre dad. a lying two faced ,back stabbing,overbearing idiot.
Enlightened Voter

Palatine, IL

#11 Jan 22, 2012
If this is true, then the community needs to help the victims and stand up against abusive men. Look hard at the people we put in office at the court house.
SmileShelburnLov esYou

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jan 24, 2012
Gary Cooper Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? I post threads attacking people? When? I may disagree with people's points of view and post my disagreements but I don't make brand new threads based on heresay. And If I did, I disagree and I ask you to prove me wrong, thanks.
No you make BRAND NEW replies !
LadyBella

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jan 24, 2012
I agree that its okay to call out bad guys who hurt people, children and abuse animals on here. Besides think about it...if your saying the police and courts wont assist maybe we as a community should do it on here till they do. Seriously. Not saying fill up a whole page, but you have the evidence, police reports, why not ? Besides it is a public forum, and the last time I checked freedom of speech is my god given right. And Im 100 % USA . ; ) Just dont get your shorts in a bind when another person executes that right on here also. If its for a good cause especially.
oneflewovertheco okosnest

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jan 24, 2012
truth wrote:
you are just k like youre dad. a lying two faced ,back stabbing,overbearing idiot.
WOW DUDE THATS AWESOME !
LadyBella

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jan 24, 2012
Enlightened Voter wrote:
If this is true, then the community needs to help the victims and stand up against abusive men. Look hard at the people we put in office at the court house.
Maybe us Women and Ladies should start our own little support group here in town. Just an option. Im actually new here but wanting to get to know knew people and make friends.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 24, 2012
SmileShelburnLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
No you make BRAND NEW replies !
Still have yet to prove that. And still have yet to come out of the shadow of your internet anonymity, so anything YOU have to say is invalid until you grow the spine to post your real name on here and stop using a fake ID name.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 24, 2012
LadyBella wrote:
I agree that its okay to call out bad guys who hurt people, children and abuse animals on here. Besides think about it...if your saying the police and courts wont assist maybe we as a community should do it on here till they do. Seriously. Not saying fill up a whole page, but you have the evidence, police reports, why not ? Besides it is a public forum, and the last time I checked freedom of speech is my god given right. And Im 100 % USA . ; ) Just dont get your shorts in a bind when another person executes that right on here also. If its for a good cause especially.
Sure, and I agree with that, but the problem is this post sounds like it's all heresay, and no proof is being given. I mean in one sentence the person who started this thread said that "there is a chance" that he uses drugs...that's speculation, not proof, and maybe they are right but the problem is this board is being used by a lot of people (under fake names, no less) to attack others for no reason. So there, unfortunately, is room for doubt without concrete proof. I'm not for or against the guy, I'm just stating the facts as I see them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelburn dogs 2 hr DOGS 4
Angie whitrock?? 5 hr Huh Lair Lair 18
Jade Helm Sat Trolly McTrollface 3
sullivan ambulance service (Nov '15) Sat Trolly McTrollface 51
Stress Games are picking up steam (Oct '15) Sat Trolly McTrollface 38
Prison Fri Huh 4
Prison stress games Jun 24 trolls for days 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sullivan Mortgages