Boycott Morrison Towing & Use Trueblood Towing instead !!!

Posted in the Sullivan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fair business 4 ALL

League City, TX

#1 May 7, 2009
Check out http://mysite.verizon.net/reszsso9/
I bet you didn't know that when your car breaks down, you have an accident or your vehicle gets impounded by the Sullivan County Sheriff's department Morrison's Wrecker Service is the only towing service the Sheriff's department calls! Why you ask? because they get a kick back from Phil Morrison in there pocket. Thats why your towing & storage bill is so high you'll never see your vehicle again. Then when you don't pay they part it out or sell it to the highest bidder and your walking. I know there are about 2 or 3 other towing services in the county that are cheaper and if the Sherrif would use a fair rotation of wrecker services, Morrison's would have to compete and lower their pricing, instead of being a Monopoly. So if your concerned about the future of your towing service and want lower pricing push the Sheriff for a fair rotation why not every other county in Indiana has one except Sullivan County
Fiction

Clearfield, PA

#2 May 8, 2009
No one gets a kick back, not the sheriff or the officers so that statement is inaccurate and just ridiculous. Slandering a department or wrecker service to drum up business for yourself Jamey Trueblood is what is suspect.

Morrison's are used when a vehicle is towed when related to an arrest because they have a SECURE impound lot. Any other tows are at the discretion of the driver involved. The department does not try to persuade or force anyone to choose a particular wrecker. That is the choice of the driver. There are no "deals" involved.

Get your information straight before you attempt to discredit anyone. Additionally, no one wants to read your rants about gun control laws and Obama on what is supposed to be a business website for towing.

I have seen you on more than one occassion advertising vehicles for sale in the paper to get your costs back on tows that the owners have not came back for so who are you pointing the finger at? Maybe you should lower your prices and get some more experience under your belt.
Fair business 4 ALL wrote:
Check out http://mysite.verizon.net/reszsso9/
I bet you didn't know that when your car breaks down, you have an accident or your vehicle gets impounded by the Sullivan County Sheriff's department Morrison's Wrecker Service is the only towing service the Sheriff's department calls! Why you ask? because they get a kick back from Phil Morrison in there pocket. Thats why your towing & storage bill is so high you'll never see your vehicle again. Then when you don't pay they part it out or sell it to the highest bidder and your walking. I know there are about 2 or 3 other towing services in the county that are cheaper and if the Sherrif would use a fair rotation of wrecker services, Morrison's would have to compete and lower their pricing, instead of being a Monopoly. So if your concerned about the future of your towing service and want lower pricing push the Sheriff for a fair rotation why not every other county in Indiana has one except Sullivan County
Broke down in Sullivan

League City, TX

#3 May 8, 2009
There's no slandering going on here just opinion's and everyone has one and is entitled. Everyone already knows that Phil Morrison sit's on the Sheriff's Merrit board and makes decision's maybe like who's going to be there towing service and as far as secured lots go, anyone can walk right up behind Morrison's lot from the Hospital and do what ever they want to when ever they want to so you give us all a definition of a secured lot. And as far as tow prices go Trueblood Towing is the cheapest around. I use then atleast 2 or 3 times a year.
sullivan co

Robinson, IL

#4 May 11, 2009
Surely there would be no good ole boy politics in Sullivan County?
on the side of the road

Shelburn, IN

#5 May 19, 2009
I have had dealings with morrison towing and trueblood towing ,it is true,they are very much higher than trueblood towing. If I have any towing needs I will definetly use trueblood. Just my imput on this comment.
mary

Bloomington, IN

#6 May 19, 2009
I've never dealt with Trueblood towing, but I did go to school with Jamie years ago. Haven't talked to him in years and don't know a thing about his business. What I do know is the few times I've dealt with Morrisons they've all been assholes!!!! My brother wrecked his truck on a Saturday night and needed his blood presssure medicine out of his truck after it had been towed to Morrisons. We went to ask them if he could get it and they would not let us. I will NEVER use them!!!!
Morrison Towing is awful

Glen Ellyn, IL

#7 May 25, 2009
Secure lot? I doubt it. When I was in school there was a couple boys who stold cd players and stereo out of those cars, one was mine. I was never reimbursed or nothing. Although I did get my car back after over a 1000 dollars and it being there for 2 days. Morrison's sucks. That is why I bought a truck to tow my own vehicles...LOL
Please

Tyrone, PA

#8 May 26, 2009
Stold? Don't get arrested and you will not have to worry about your vehicle being towed loser.
Morrison Towing is awful wrote:
Secure lot? I doubt it. When I was in school there was a couple boys who stold cd players and stereo out of those cars, one was mine. I was never reimbursed or nothing. Although I did get my car back after over a 1000 dollars and it being there for 2 days. Morrison's sucks. That is why I bought a truck to tow my own vehicles...LOL
Jena Buck

Auburn, KY

#9 Jun 13, 2009
I am a friend of the Morrison's. My relationship goes goes way back when my father was Worshipful Master of the Masonic Lodge. And my father wouldn't have been friends with anyone that he didn't trust. Morrison's Towing Company has been in the community for a long time. I personally, have trusted in this towing company for a long time. They were always there to help me. And they do the same for the community. So, for you to sit there and say bad things about them, I feel sorry for you...you just have to get to know them, they are very good people. And for some of you that get you vehicle towed, I'm sorry about that, but just know that your vehicle is in good hands, because I know that they wouldn't see it any other way. God Bless Morrison's Towing Company! Keep Doing What Is Right!! Love, Jena Buck
mary

Bloomington, IN

#10 Jun 13, 2009
Please wrote:
Stold? Don't get arrested and you will not have to worry about your vehicle being towed loser.
<quoted text>
I was in an accident that was not my fault and my car was towed there. I didn't go to jail, I went to the hospital.
mary

Bloomington, IN

#11 Jun 13, 2009
Jena Buck wrote:
I am a friend of the Morrison's. My relationship goes goes way back when my father was Worshipful Master of the Masonic Lodge. And my father wouldn't have been friends with anyone that he didn't trust. Morrison's Towing Company has been in the community for a long time. I personally, have trusted in this towing company for a long time. They were always there to help me. And they do the same for the community. So, for you to sit there and say bad things about them, I feel sorry for you...you just have to get to know them, they are very good people. And for some of you that get you vehicle towed, I'm sorry about that, but just know that your vehicle is in good hands, because I know that they wouldn't see it any other way. God Bless Morrison's Towing Company! Keep Doing What Is Right!! Love, Jena Buck
I didn't think they were very nice when my brothers truck was towed there after a wreck. I took him the next day to get his blood pressure medicine and heart pills and these so called nice people would not let him get in his truck to get them. He had done nothing wrong. He was home on leave from the military and had an accident. He didn't ask for his truck to be towed there. They could have at least been nice enough to let him have his medicine. Guess maybe the Morrisons have a side that you haven't seen. I can't say what Trueblood towing would have done as I've never used them, but Morrisons were assholes!!!
mitch

Altoona, PA

#13 Jul 24, 2009
trueblood does not have the proper, up to date paperwork to be operating in a legal sence. scsd cant use someone who is not able to be legal- but what can you expect of someone who is always getting in troube for beating his wife--morals?
Mitch this is 4U

League City, TX

#18 Aug 30, 2009
Sullivan County Sherriff's Office 7/20/2009 3:30pm Case# 77A07005008 Incident # 77A07005009 Title: Theft/VIC Morrison's Towing Service
On July 20, 2009 at about 3:30 p.m., I was called to 2108 N. Section St. in Sullivan, IN , in reference to the theft of a motorcycle. When I arrived I spoke with Phil Morrison, the owner of Morrison's Towing Service. Morrison said they noticed the motorcyle missing last week, sometime between the morning oof July 11, 2009 and the morning of July 13, 2009. The motorocycle, a blue and white Yamaha with VIN JYACH03C8XA004244 was parked on the south side of their garage. It had a flat rear tire and was chained. Alongside it were some other ATV's and a lawnmower. The only thing taken was the motorcycle. Mr. Morrison said the chain on the motorcyle was cut, and a partial piece of the chain is missing. He is unsure how entry was made. It is possible the suspect(s) entered and departed though the front entranceto the business. He also said during this time, a fenceon the nortwest side of the property was down because of some work that was going on. There were no tire tracks or markings on the grass. There are no suspects at this time. The motorocycle was involved in a crime and never claimed by the suspect involvedin that crime. At this time, we do not have the nameof the suspect involved. Morrison's Towing Servive took possession of the Yamaha on Jan. 16, 2009
Reporting Officer Joshua Ian Cary
Trueblood Towing

League City, TX

#19 Aug 30, 2009
I would like to invite everyone out Tuesday evening at 7pm to the Eastside Fire Station for the Sullivan City Council Meeting and then we'll be moving over to the County Commissioners meeting at the courthouse between 8 & 8:30 for a very imformative discussion on how other cities and counties operate a fair rotaional towing system where towing services and police departments can co-exsist and Monopolies are put in their respective places.
what

Lizton, IN

#20 Aug 30, 2009
They noticed it gone but didn't report it for a week??? Whats up with that? Did they think it would magically re-appear?
FU Mitch

League City, TX

#21 Aug 30, 2009
mitch wrote:
trueblood does not have the proper, up to date paperwork to be operating in a legal sence. scsd cant use someone who is not able to be legal- but what can you expect of someone who is always getting in troube for beating his wife--morals?
Mitch, you must be one of those people who gossip in Sullivan county because you are so mis-informed. I beg you to give me one shred of evidence Im operating an any illegal manner. I have more operating authority according to the Indiana State police the Indiana State DOT and the Federal Motor carrier division than Morrison's they don't even have a Federal motor carrier #. Otherwise I wouldn't be on the State Police Rotation for Sullivan and Vigo Counties. I also carry 1,000,000.00 worth of liability insurance which is 250,000.00 more than the state requirnment. Sorry Im not married and that little beating your reffering too was self defense dumbass I was stabbed with a 10 inch butcher knife in my back by someone who was on meth at the time are you sure your not smoking something Mitch?
Morrisons secure lot

League City, TX

#22 Aug 30, 2009
what wrote:
They noticed it gone but didn't report it for a week??? Whats up with that? Did they think it would magically re-appear?
I had the same reaction when I read the report, 1 week lapsed. I think everyone should walk through Morrison's front gate and get their vehicle if it's that easy. Better yet just walk up from behind through the hospital parking lot.
what

Lizton, IN

#23 Aug 30, 2009
FU Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitch, you must be one of those people who gossip in Sullivan county because you are so mis-informed. I beg you to give me one shred of evidence Im operating an any illegal manner. I have more operating authority according to the Indiana State police the Indiana State DOT and the Federal Motor carrier division than Morrison's they don't even have a Federal motor carrier #. Otherwise I wouldn't be on the State Police Rotation for Sullivan and Vigo Counties. I also carry 1,000,000.00 worth of liability insurance which is 250,000.00 more than the state requirnment. Sorry Im not married and that little beating your reffering too was self defense dumbass I was stabbed with a 10 inch butcher knife in my back by someone who was on meth at the time are you sure your not smoking something Mitch?
I can vouch for you. I know the girl that stabbed you. Not only was she on meth, but she's NUTS!!!! Hell her whole family is. Her brother just killed his ex. I've also used Morrisons, not by choice, and I would NOT recomend them to anyone. They are assholes!!!!
Twitter Trueblood Towing

League City, TX

#24 Aug 30, 2009
Wow

United States

#25 Aug 31, 2009
All of your posts on here certainly impress the general public - not.

P.S. Learn how to spell.
FU Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexican Restront in town 7 min Cares 8
sex 6 hr Cody Drake 2
Casey's general store Thu easygoing 5
Merry Christmas Thu Kristen 2
Another unsolved murder in Sullivan County (Jan '13) Dec 21 lacy4u 36
shame Dec 21 Jenn 7
Fergusion Dec 15 Popo 5
Sullivan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web