First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DONT WOORY ABOUT IT

Martinsville, IN

#1 Sep 28, 2011
WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THAT LAZY ASS ELLEN GETTING REWARDED FOR BEING THE BEST WORKER AT ALLOMATIC.AIN'T SHE SPECIAL.IF SHES GETTING REWARDED THEN THAT PLACE MUST HAVE A BUNCH OF SPECIAL PEOPLE.I HOPE A BIG DOG THERE READS THIS SHE IS THE LAZIEST PERSON THERE I HEARD.I GUESS SHE FLIRTS WITH THE RIGHT ONES OH YES SHE FLIRTS WITH WHO EVER WILL DO HER WORK AND SHE CAN CLAIM SHE DID IT. SHE IS A LAZY LIAR!!!!
your opinionsux

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Sep 28, 2011
sounds like someone is jealous. Quit drinking the haterade.
DONT WOORY ABOUT IT

Bloomington, IN

#3 Sep 28, 2011
thats not the case.but i dont drink.
Truth

Bloomington, IN

#4 Sep 29, 2011
I've worked there for six years and I haven't heard anything about that, don't even know who she is, so must not be that good of a worker.
NEMO

Bloomington, IN

#5 Sep 29, 2011
WOW,U MUST HAVE A REALLY BORING LIFE! WHAT'S IT TO YOU, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR R JEALOUS, U MUST BE ONE OF THE UGLY ONES THAT WORKS THERE!! SOME OF US AT WORK HAVE YOUR BACK ELLEN, DON'T LET THIS B*TCH GET TO YA!!!!
the real truth

Bloomington, IN

#6 Sep 29, 2011
people shouldnt get mad at Ellen. Its not her fault. The upper management never does anything fair. Everyone has thier own rules. It does matter who u r friends with, drink with, hunt an fish with. O an dont forget related too. dont forget neighbors with. For some they make examples of. Some dont have to play by the same rules. I'm not mad or upset with Ellen at all. We all know
who works an who dosent. But we need a job an life is not fair. We see it everyday at Allomatic. This will not be the the last unfair thing that is done by mgt. Remember jobs are hard to come by.
Bugs

Prairieton, IN

#7 Sep 29, 2011
DONT WOORY ABOUT IT wrote:
WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THAT LAZY ASS ELLEN GETTING REWARDED FOR BEING THE BEST WORKER AT ALLOMATIC.AIN'T SHE SPECIAL.IF SHES GETTING REWARDED THEN THAT PLACE MUST HAVE A BUNCH OF SPECIAL PEOPLE.I HOPE A BIG DOG THERE READS THIS SHE IS THE LAZIEST PERSON THERE I HEARD.I GUESS SHE FLIRTS WITH THE RIGHT ONES OH YES SHE FLIRTS WITH WHO EVER WILL DO HER WORK AND SHE CAN CLAIM SHE DID IT. SHE IS A LAZY LIAR!!!!
If she didn't win a million dollars than who gives a S**T !!!! Wow is she going to have her picture in the paper !!!!
WORTHLESS

Bloomington, IN

#8 Sep 30, 2011
I hate to say it but ellen is the slime in the joe and joe sandwitch.
im rewarded 2 ha ha

Bloomington, IN

#9 Sep 30, 2011
"WORTHLESS" Maybe u should know that maybe ellen wasn't the only one that got rewarded.... u don't know as much as u think.
joe sandwitch

Bloomington, IN

#10 Sep 30, 2011
worthless u r worthless
WORTHLESS

Bloomington, IN

#11 Sep 30, 2011
i know she was'nt the only one and the others were as much of a dumbass as her.
WORTHLESS

Bloomington, IN

#12 Sep 30, 2011
by the way i seen her work years ago and it still sucked worse than now,at the saggy lady,i mean satin lady.
GOOD GUY

Bloomington, IN

#13 Sep 30, 2011
I love her shes easy.
im rewarded 2 ha ha

Bloomington, IN

#14 Sep 30, 2011
how do u know who else got it. u don't even know if 2 people got it or 10, get over it, everyone knows who u r and maybe u should b watching what u r doing at work, b careful who u piss off. what happened to u being such a good christian?????
GOOD GUY

Bloomington, IN

#15 Oct 2, 2011
lets face it,i could live off peffley's bonus a year are you f-n serious.but the subject is now super woman (SUCK ASS).
im not rewarded

Bedford, IN

#16 Oct 3, 2011
all it comes down to is She got rewarded and could not help but to talk about it. After she was told not to. She had to tell.
10pointer

United States

#17 Oct 3, 2011
To all my fellow co workers. Let it go!!!!!!!!
GOOD GUY

Bloomington, IN

#18 Oct 8, 2011
10 pointer you must be one of the guy's she is stringing along,because she is SEXY for 55.
TRUTH

Bedford, IN

#19 Nov 8, 2011
GOOD GUY wrote:
10 pointer you must be one of the guy's she is stringing along,because she is SEXY for 55.
Are you kidding she is not sexy.
justaskin

Marshall, IL

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Does anyone know anything about Ellen Padgett? I know she works there but what does she do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor's Performance ? (Jan '15) 24 min Supporter 69
Are guards really that stressed ? 26 min Tactical 9
Voting For Lamb 2 hr share 35
community building X 2 2 hr silly people 23
Joint lock chest pains manipulation 4 hr Patrol 5
Get the Prozac and the blood pressure cuff 4 hr Captain crunch 7
Incident report Filed 4 hr I did to 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sullivan Mortgages