Posted in the Suisun City Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#1 May 19, 2012
Don't make Vallejo City Council recall personal
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_20661839/...

In response to letter writer Coleen Cole Morrison ("Don't fall for the recall", May 17):

As you will soon find out, there are many more of us who disagree and believe that Vallejo City Councilmembers Gomes and Brown represent an ideology that is responsible for the financial crisis the City of Vallejo faces today. This is not a personal vendetta on the part of the proponents of the recall. It is a decade-long personal vendetta against our public safety employees and our citizens by Gomes, Brown and their VIB associates.

Additionally, I have yet to hear anyone who is against the recall address the specific issues behind it. All I have read so far are a lot of personal attacks against me in a failed effort to divert attention away from the real issues.

Sam Kurshan
Vallejo
Sea Hag

United States

#2 May 19, 2012
There is not going to be a recall idiot. Nobody addresses the "issues" because your long winded diatribes are vague, ambiguous and idiotic, at best.

You don't speak for me, my friends or business associates jerk-off. Remember that.

There is not going to be a recall.
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#3 May 19, 2012
Hear me, Mr Kurshan. If there is a decade long concern or "vendetta" as you dramatically pose, against public service employees, it is one that falls squarely in the venue of Council business.

Public service wages, perks and benefits are completly out of whack with the economic reality of 2012 will continue to plague Vallejo's ability to return to a viable municipal entity.

These ladies are doing the business of Vallejo. You, on the other hand, are ignoring your personal medical issues. Get help, my friend.
hear the footsteps hags

Vallejo, CA

#4 May 19, 2012
lol, people are writing to defend gomes and brown against a recall that has not yet begun collecting signatures. why sweat it if "there is not going to be a recall"?
keep on writing folks, we love those letters!
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#5 May 19, 2012
hear the footsteps hags wrote:
lol, people are writing to defend gomes and brown against a recall that has not yet begun collecting signatures. why sweat it if "there is not going to be a recall"?
keep on writing folks, we love those letters!
The misguided attempt is there and that is all that is required for a rebuttal. This is a forum for discussion, regardless of how whacked out the recall attempt may be.
hear this

Vallejo, CA

#7 May 19, 2012
Salty Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
The misguided attempt is there and that is all that is required for a rebuttal. This is a forum for discussion, regardless of how whacked out the recall attempt may be.
maybe you should write a letter to the editor extolling how fabulous gomes and brown are?
marijuana stores? tent cities? downtown college? movie studios on mare island?
nuts!!
Sam the Tubster

South San Francisco, CA

#8 May 19, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
In response to letter writer Coleen Cole Morrison ("Don't fall for the recall", May 17):
As you will soon find out, there are many more of us who disagree and believe that Vallejo City Councilmembers Gomes and Brown represent an ideology that is responsible for the financial crisis the City of Vallejo faces today. This is not a personal vendetta on the part of the proponents of the recall. It is a decade-long personal vendetta against our public safety employees and our citizens by Gomes, Brown and their VIB associates.
Additionally, I have yet to hear anyone who is against the recall address the specific issues behind it. All I have read so far are a lot of personal attacks against me in a failed effort to divert attention away from the real issues.
Sam Kurshan
Vallejo
Hey Sam- 5/1/12 hahahhahhahahahhahaahahhahahah ahaahhahhhahahahahahahahahhahh ahhahahaahhaahhahhahahahahahah ahahahhahahahah
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#9 May 19, 2012
hear this wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you should write a letter to the editor extolling how fabulous gomes and brown are?
marijuana stores? tent cities? downtown college? movie studios on mare island?
nuts!!
These ladies don't need defending.
hear this

Vallejo, CA

#10 May 19, 2012
Salty Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
you just contradicted yourself, lol!
Just Said YES

Vallejo, CA

#11 May 19, 2012
Unregulated weed shops? YES! Gomes, Brown, Sampayan.
Just Said YES

Vallejo, CA

#12 May 19, 2012
Salty Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Then everybody defending them should just STFU.
Just Said HUH

Vallejo, CA

#13 May 19, 2012
Gomes has been crowing about the beleaguered taxpayers, yet endorsed the GVRD parcel tax. Good thing at least the seniors can be exempted.
the ugly truth

Palo Alto, CA

#14 May 19, 2012
Are you people that ignorant to believe that outside of your little clique alot of people do not care for Gomes and Brown? Then you have even more citizens who are just fed up with Vallejo city council and would like to see every one of them get the boot, But will settle for these two for now. Trust me on this, Im actually quite surprise at the responses I get when speaking on this matter. People I would never have expected saying "good! get rid of them". When this thing picks up its going to snow ball. Just watch.
Sams Gone Blind

Vallejo, CA

#15 May 19, 2012
Blind is the nicer excuse for this ridiculous letter. Liar is a more accurate description. Sam says it's not personal? Hmmmm, let's look at that.

Sam Kurshan claims that "it's not personal". This is laughable since these threads are filled with his personal attacks on the citizen's of Vallejo which focus on the two people he wants to recall from office. Hundreds and hundreds of them. His history of misogynistic rantings that often time consists of comments regarding the smell of women's body parts and their sex life, and are nothing but personal attacks.

His claims that no one is willing to "discuss the issues behind the recall" is a flat out lie. No one, including Sam, has ever discussed the "issues" behind the recall. He and his group have hurled a list of lies and innuendos that have never been clarified or substantiated. Remember it was Sam that stated that they were not obligated to prove their charges nor substantiate the promises made. And then the apparent blindness sets in because there have been numerous comments/letters written that challenged the recall group's allegations which have gone unanswered.

Sam's response to a request for a discussion on the issues was:

"Here's your answer:

Because you are representative of the VIB a s s clown mentality that prevails here and that mentality receives nothing but mockery and ridicule, don't hold your breath for anything else. This environment is only good for bringing attention to a matter. As far as seriously discussing it, you have not evolved to that level nor have you honed the necessary interpersonal communication skills yet and probably never will."

Sam Kurshan has now crossed over to the category of blind, deaf and dumb which is added to pathological liar.
Anonymous wrote:
Sam Kurshan
Vallejo
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#16 May 19, 2012
the ugly truth wrote:
Are you people that ignorant to believe that outside of your little clique alot of people do not care for Gomes and Brown? Then you have even more citizens who are just fed up with Vallejo city council and would like to see every one of them get the boot, But will settle for these two for now. Trust me on this, Im actually quite surprise at the responses I get when speaking on this matter. People I would never have expected saying "good! get rid of them". When this thing picks up its going to snow ball. Just watch.
I don't belong to any clique in Vallejo. I am not ignorant and why should I trust YOU?

I don't care for American politics but that does not mean that I won't speak to the matter. Hell, I can't even vote in American politics, but that doesn't prevent me from opining about political topics.

There is no shortage of cynics in politics and a bogus recall attempt is the height of cynicism with a dash of drama queen. In this case a whole big dash of drama queen.

That snow ball is going to melt in the summer sun, pal. No substance to keep it together other than a pile of polemic cynicism.
Just Said HUH

Vallejo, CA

#17 May 19, 2012
Sams Gone Blind wrote:
Blind is the nicer excuse for this ridiculous letter. Liar is a more accurate description. Sam says it's not personal? Hmmmm, let's look at that.
Sam Kurshan claims that "it's not personal". This is laughable since these threads are filled with his personal attacks on the citizen's of Vallejo which focus on the two people he wants to recall from office. Hundreds and hundreds of them. His history of misogynistic rantings that often time consists of comments regarding the smell of women's body parts and their sex life, and are nothing but personal attacks.
His claims that no one is willing to "discuss the issues behind the recall" is a flat out lie. No one, including Sam, has ever discussed the "issues" behind the recall. He and his group have hurled a list of lies and innuendos that have never been clarified or substantiated. Remember it was Sam that stated that they were not obligated to prove their charges nor substantiate the promises made. And then the apparent blindness sets in because there have been numerous comments/letters written that challenged the recall group's allegations which have gone unanswered.
"Here's your answer:
Because you are representative of the VIB a s s clown mentality that prevails here and that mentality receives nothing but mockery and ridicule, don't hold your breath for anything else. This environment is only good for bringing attention to a matter. As far as seriously discussing it, you have not evolved to that level nor have you honed the necessary interpersonal communication skills yet and probably never will."
Sam Kurshan has now crossed over to the category of blind, deaf and dumb which is added to pathological liar.
<quoted text>
There have only been two letters denouncing the recall. Were you ONE of them?
dont you listen

Vallejo, CA

#18 May 19, 2012
Sams Gone Blind wrote:
"Here's your answer:
<quoted text>
it's not what you know, it's what you can prove. tell this crap to the people of vallejo, not the 50 or 60(mostly vib) that cycle through here.
dont you listen

Vallejo, CA

#19 May 19, 2012
Sams Gone Blind wrote:
"Here's your answer:
<quoted text>
our answer is "are you fed up with gomes and brown too?"
Silasbarnabe

Vallejo, CA

#20 May 19, 2012
I am fed up with sammie and his band of misfits.
Crybaby Miller

Vallejo, CA

#21 May 19, 2012
Silasbarnabe wrote:
I am fed up with sammie and his band of misfits.
Wouldn't it be better to just ignore them all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suisun City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THIZZ Nation gets busted (Apr '12) 2 hr Oklahoma City Thu... 453
Vegetarians have much lower sperm counts 3 hr Duh 3
Tony Pearsall is abusing the legal system he on... 5 hr Whitey McKrackin 4
Pearsall wastes time dogging Kurshan while DUI ... 5 hr sammie 23
Armed ex-felon arrested in Vallejo traffic stop 6 hr The Termini 4
Tony Pearsall DUI trial continues 8 hr karma 51
Vallejo man slain in North Oakland shooting 13 hr Anonymous 1
Suisun City Dating
Find my Match

Suisun City Jobs