Rosary rally Saturday at Unity Plaza

Rosary rally Saturday at Unity Plaza

There are 5 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Rosary rally Saturday at Unity Plaza. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

A rosary prayer rally for peace will be held Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Unity Plaza in Vallejo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Can Of Worms

Vallejo, CA

#1 Oct 12, 2012
There's goes another wrong message, discriminating against the other religions. Thanks but no thanks.
Father Feelgood

Vacaville, CA

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Pray for the thousands of children around the world who were put in harms way when the church protected pedophile priests. It is now illegal in Ireland for priests to be alone with children after 44,000 documents were released showing the extent the church had in hiding abuse of children in Ireland. That was just Ireland.

St. Augustine argued against Mary being made into a goddess , but it was done to appease the pagans. The church lost its moral authority a long time ago. The Filipines are being destroyed by over population due to contraceptives being illegal.

I'm not sure counting beads is going to get rid of our poverty , low income housing and high crime. But good luck with that , just keep the priests away from the kids.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#3 Oct 13, 2012
We got two Catholics running for BOS District 1 Vallejo.
Ask them what they think of the Catholic priest scandal.
purple haze

Vacaville, CA

#4 Oct 13, 2012
Should be a great event, I am going to smoke a fat joint before I go down there.
Can Of Worms

Vallejo, CA

#5 Oct 13, 2012
They normally serve a lot of food at these prayer sessions so it might be worth considering, bring a bottle of cheap wine to perk the spirits up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suisun City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vallejo walk planned to honor Oakland fire victims 1 hr Get Dem Outta Here 8
Joey Carrizales: A time for leadership 1 hr Get Dem Outta Here 7
Mailbox thieves/ Vacaville 1 hr Vacaville resident 1
News Diana Lang: Confused identity 2 hr Sambo Bluebell 2
News Michael T. Kollar: Vallejo PAL in danger of clo... 2 hr Mr Rogers 1
California Air Resources Board Chair Sounds Off... 4 hr Wanglow 8
for diamond joe 5 hr the real truth 1

Suisun City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Suisun City Mortgages